- Text Size +

Nick was grateful that he was already on all fours, or he’d have surely fallen flat on his face at the seduction of her voice, her words, her sudden confidence. He took one last gaze into her eyes and lowered his head gently kissing Solana’s stomach, dipping his tongue into the well of her navel.

Her hands immediately went to his hair, and her back arched towards him, wanting him to stay there, to move down, to come up closer…to…continue.

He decided on moving up, wanting to pick up right where he left off before their interruption. He slid an arm underneath her, bringing her chest closer to his mouth and found her hardened nipples under the lace of her bra, licking, sucking them tenderly. Leaning back on his feet, he pulled her to sit up and slid her blouse off over her shoulders, kissing her neck, following the fabric down one shoulder as it slid off of her skin.

She quickly found the hem of his shirt and slid it up over his head, giggling when it got a bit tangled with his necklaces. “Wanna take those off?”

“Nah…wanna take this off.” He leaned into her neck again, running his tongue up to her earlobe and deftly undid the clasp on her bra, sliding it slowly forward, caressing her shoulders until it fell beyond his reach.

He looked down at her full breasts and moaned…more beautiful than he’d imagined. Before he could lower her back to the bed to partake of them, she pulled him in, resting her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck, and simply enjoying the skin to skin contact.

Damn, such a simple gesture. A hug. A half naked hug. And it excited him almost more than anything that had happened so far…almost more than the anticipation of what was to come.

Almost.

He pulled back, looking into her eyes and his breath caught. It really was Solana. Not that he doubted, but he’d been waiting so long for this moment and here it was…it was unbelievable.

Solana. The “vampire.” Oh well…he had a thing for vampires anyway. Now he knew why.

Touching the softness of her cheek, he kissed her tenderly and then lost his breath as her passions took over the next moments.

Her hands slid down his back to his ass and grabbed his cheeks, pulling him closer to her, her tongue swiftly making its way into his mouth, tangling with his. She pulled back long enough to lay back on the bed, pulling him down on top of her. Enough of this huggy stuff…she was too busy wondering what magic that tongue of his could do all over her…what he was doing with just her mouth was more than she could handle.

He went to work…play…kissing his way back down her neck and finally to her breasts, now naked, now ripe with excitement and anticipation.

He was making her crazy licking, sucking and now and again, pulling at her nipples with his teeth, sending jolts of electricity all through her body. It was as though he had a direct connection between her legs and he hadn’t even gotten there yet. So, why her mind suddenly shifted and started thinking again, she never understood. But there it was.

“Nick…”

“Mmm?” He was too busy tasting, loving, relishing the softness of her breasts, the sexiness of her moves, her sounds…no more talk, please.

“Um…come here.” She gently pulled at his head, bringing him back up to her face. Gently kissing his lips she apologized with her eyes. “You, um…know…tonight…”

“Yeah?” He went back to her neck. No way in hell was he wasting one moment of this night.

Shifting as his tongue ran up her neck to just behind her ear, she moaned and tried to voice her concern. “Y-…Jeezus…you can’t be here in the morning…”

He nodded and started back down her body. Women. Always thinking…just enjoy!

“Nick…”

“Mmm?” If someone could bottle the taste of this woman’s skin, they’d make a mint.

“I mean it…I can’t…” She pulled him back up, looking into his eyes, totally missing the laughter in them. “Rosalie…she’ll ask questions I’m not ready to answer. And…”

Nick brought his finger to her lips to silence her and chuckled, remembering a special moment between them months before, yet still permanently burned into his memory. He softly, jokingly sang, keeping his finger on her lips. “A little less conversation, a little more action, please.”

Solana blushed. And she didn’t do that very often. What the hell was wrong with her?

“I’m sorry…I wanted to be sure you understo-“

“Shh…remember?” His fingers left her lips, traveling slowly over her cheeks and brushing back a hair that really wasn’t there. “No kids, no teens, no nothing stopping us this time, right?”

Smiling, she took hold of his hand and brought his fingers back to her lips and gently kissed them, embarrassed at her nerves. “Yes.”

He kept his eyes in hers, waiting for her body to relax beneath his again and kissed her gently on the lips. “We alone again?”

She nodded, kissing his cheeks and then his eyelids. “Yes…we’re alone. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay…you and me tonight okay? Just you and me.”

“Yes, Nick…” She, too remembered their moments with the song and the charge that went through both of them as they sang the lyrics, even though it was laced with silliness. Might as well bring it back again. Smiling lustily, she sang back to him. “Satisfy me, baby.”