- Text Size +

Nick slid back down her body, kissing and licking all the way, finally reaching her belly button again. He wasn’t going to waste much more time on this though. There were more treasures to be shared.

While continuing his feast on her stomach, he unsnapped her jeans and slowly unzipped them. She lifted her butt to help him slide them over her hips and took over kicking them off as he lowered his concentration toward the waistband of her panties. His tongue should be patented. Deadly. He was driving her insane.

Sitting up again, she moaned as his mouth left her abdomen.

“I’ll be back…we just need to lose these.” He slid his fingers under the elastic band and then…

…he chuckled.

“Laughing at a time like this can make a girl feel really self conscious…” She was smiling, knowing there was some good reason, but dammit…she wasn’t some super skinny model. This was a bit awkward as it was.

“No! No…god…” He continued sliding the silky fabric down her legs, touching as much of her equally silky skin as he could. “Just had a sick thought…”

“Mmm…I like sick…you wanna share?” She kicked her panties off and immediately pulled him closer so she could get to his jeans’ snap, leaning up to occasionally lick and kiss at his belly, sliding her tongue from his navel to the snap.

Sucking in his breath as her warm tongue met his skin, he considered not saying anything…it was kind of odd. “It’s just not real…um…god…often a guy can take off the underwear…jeezus…of two women in one night.”

Looking up to him, Solana smirked and seductively unzipped his jeans, pressing into his hardness, making him catch his breath again. “And two Romero women no less.” She pushed his jeans and boxers over his hips all at one time, licking her lips at what was waiting inside for her. “You’re a lucky man…” And yes, she was a lucky woman. Dear God.

Finally…they were both naked. And they sat and just took each other in, not sure where to start…because they wanted to enjoy everything all at once. But when Solana’s eyes met his, she couldn’t lay passively anymore. She quickly sat upright and pushed him on his back, kissing him passionately and moving her kisses down his neck, rolling his necklaces back and forth with her tongue, making him shudder.

She continued down his shoulders and chest swirling her tongue around his nipples. Kissing her way down his abdomen, she also noticed what he was doing to her, loving the feel of his hands in her hair and the soft tickle of it on her back as his fingers worked in the waves. And then, with one long stroke of her tongue from his belly button down to his soft brown curls…she found her mark. Nick’s breathing stopped again at the anticipation of her mouth where it was headed.

Moving around so she could straddle his legs, Solana teased a little with her finger, swirling the milky white drop that clung to his tip holding his hips down with her other hand.

“Oh God, Lani…”

“Mmm? You like?” Not waiting for an answer, she continued by working her hand up and down his shaft, using his own lubrication to ease the stroke, and then finally, scooting up closer again, she started the same slow assault on him with her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the purple head and, looking up to meet his eyes, she parted her lips and slowly slid them down his length.

Nick hissed and bucked, smacking the mattress when her hand slid down lower to cup his balls and gently massage them in her fingers. For someone who hadn’t done this in a long time, she surely was a pro. If she wasn’t already killing him with her sultry eyes, seductive voice and sexy moves, then her touch, her mouth, her tongue, her slight vibrations as she moaned around him were surely going to do him in.

As much as Nick was enjoying this, he wanted inside of her…he wanted to feel her surrounding him, squeezing him, loving him from head to toe. He reluctantly pulled her up, shifting so she could lay on top of him, her nipples driving him mad as they slid up his abdomen. They met in a passionate kiss, nibbling on each others lips, tongues thrusting in and out of each others mouths, sharing the taste of him and finally rolling over so he was now on top of her, his body covering hers.

He quickly kissed his way down her body, swirling his tongue around each nipple sending more jolts through her body. As her body arched to his touch, he followed its curve down to her belly, down to her hips, tasting every inch of skin he could. Finally, he looked up into her eyes and parted her thighs with a gentle nudge of his fingers, sliding down into the valley of her legs.

Taking a few extra moments here, he spread her lips apart with his fingers and just…enjoyed. So wet, so warm, the scent so inviting. Not able to wait any longer, he kissed at her outer lips, teasing them both until he worked his way closer and closer until at last his hot tongue met her hot center and moved slowly upwards to circle and swirl around her clit.

“Oh fuck! Nick!” Her hips bolted off the bed and he grabbed her, tossing her legs over his shoulders, massaging her ass as he held her in place. His tongue continued its assault on her…its caress of her…its relishing of her, bringing her closer and closer to her peak.

She pulled at his hair and her body began to tense as his mouth continued to make love to her. So close. He knew it. She was dying for it. Finally, with a low, throaty groan, the threatening warmth passed through her as she came…wave after wave rushing around her. He didn’t stop lapping at her, sucking on her until she quieted and stilled, tasting all over her, never wanting to stop. But this wave must and with one final kiss, he rested his head on her thigh and traced circles on her hips with his finger, letting her relax…but for a moment.

Before she stilled completely, Solana pulled him back up, looking into his now darkened eyes, brushing his sweat-covered hair from his face. So amazingly beautiful. That face had taken her breath away the moment he walked into her office. Cocky little son of a bitch. But now…he was nothing more, nothing less than the most beautiful human being she’d ever seen. Ever met. And here he was. “Kiss me.”

With pleasure, he lowered his face to hers, giving her a taste of herself, causing more of a reaction in her than even she imagined. Her hands slid down to his length and she spread her legs, stroking him, pulling him almost to her opening. He could feel the warmth radiating from her, but she wouldn’t let him close enough to touch. “Lani…”

She looked up with an ornery crook to her smile and continued stroking, teasing, moving underneath him. “Yes?”

“Please…”

“You want something?”

“You…I want inside you…please.”

She tilted her hips up just enough so his tip brushed her lips and pulled back. “Is that what you want?”

“God….yes!” Finally, he took her hand away and smiled down to her, shaking his head at her toying with him. “You are evil.”

“You love me.” Lifting her hips again, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. Little by little…after all this time…he slid into her, filling her completely. Touching every point…moving slowly, finding places inside she didn’t even know she had.

“Yes…I do.” He lowered onto his elbows, caressing the top of her head and showering her face with soft kisses as he slowly pumped in and out of her. She wrapped her legs more tightly around him to bring him in closer, then releasing so he would pull almost all the way out. He nuzzled into her neck, licking and sucking at the soft skin…feeling like it had been weeks since he’d been there.

One more time Solana pulled him into her and without warning rolled them both over, hiking herself up onto him and running a hand through her long hair. His hands traveled up from her thighs to her hips, abdomen and finally cupped her breasts, kneading them and gently rubbing over her hardened nipples.

Nick couldn’t the grin as they settled back into a rhythm that matched their hearts, the music, the mood. So amazingly beautiful. That face had taken his breath away the moment he walked into her office. Cocky little bitch. But now…she was nothing more, nothing less than the most beautiful human being he’d ever seen. Ever met. And here she was. “Kiss me.”

She couldn’t hide her girlish smile at his copied command, wondering if his thoughts were equal…going back in time, never wanting to go back again…so much of a future before them to enjoy. And then, she leaned down and did as asked, running her tongue along his bottom lip and slowly snaking it into his mouth, making love to his mouth as he made love to her body, her body made love to his. Matching thrust for thrust, move for move, pulse for pulse.

Sitting back up, she brought one of his hands to her center, brushing it over her mound and guiding his thumb to her clit. Letting him take over, she lifted her hair off of her shoulders and let it fall again, riding, moving, swaying and dancing as their bodies spoke to one another and they knew this was about to come to an end.

Their eyes locked and their pace quickened until Solana’s body responded first, contracting, squeezing and tightening around him, making her movements stop momentarily as her orgasm crashed through her. And that was all Nick needed…watching her, feeling her shatter around him, he grabbed hold of her hips and thrust himself into her, finally releasing, filling her with his love, his heart, his warmth.

She lowered herself onto his chest, not wanting to lose this connection quite yet and softly kissed him, allowing him to relax and breathe normally again. She brushed the hair from his brow, letting her long waves fall and tickle his shoulders.

“You are amazing, Mr. Carter.”

“Mmm…so are you, Miss Romero.” He kissed her softly and rolled her off of him, both groaning as they separated. But this separation was different…

Because as their bodies parted, he realized that for the first time in his life…he didn’t feel empty. In giving, he had received. As did she. And it felt wonderful.