- Text Size +

Nick slid into the truck and looked over to Lani’s figure in the dark vehicle, visible only because of the porch light shining from the front of her home. As she turned to meet his eyes, she grabbed his hand and held on tight. “Go now before I change my mind.”

“We don’t have to do this, you know.”

“Yes. Yes, we do. I do. She’s in good hands tonight.” She nodded her head once to firm up her decision and kissed the tips of Nick’s fingers. “But start the truck before I talk myself out of it.”

He brushed her cheek with his knuckles and fumbled for the keys, trying keep his horniness at bay because he knew full well she’d be so worried about Rosalie that the romantic options of the night may very well go right out the window. He hoped otherwise, of course, but the last thing he needed to do was be a selfish ass.

They said little on the drive to his home, but never stopped touching each other in some fashion. A hand to a thigh, hand on hand, lips on fingers…something. Nick was amazed at the number of people who had already begun their Christmas decorations and they slowed to take a few of the more elaborate displays in.

Finally, he was pulling into his garage and the comfort of the previous moments slid away as his garage door lowered and enclosed them in darkness.

“You sure?”

“Yes, Nick. I’m sure.” She squeezed his hand and let go, grabbing her hastily packed overnight bag and got out of the truck, grateful for the little bit of light illuminating from the car. She slammed the door shut and turned to go in, slamming square into a large, soft yet firm surface.

Nick.

“Hello.”

“Hello. It’s dark in here…where’s your light?”

“Burnt out. I keep forgetting.” His hands slid up her arms and she dropped the bag onto the floor, landing firmly on her toes – which she might have noticed if he hadn’t bent down to her neck and started licking his way up and down her pulse point. To her earlobe, back down her neck, over her jaw line and finally landing softly, securely, warmly on her lips.

“Mmm…you’re so warm.” She kissed him again, gently sucking his bottom lip into her mouth and cupping his neck into her hand. “And soft.”

His hands tangled in her hair as he kissed her again, pushing her up against the truck, making a clear message that not all of him was soft. But she was. And he wanted to feel every soft, supple, smooth, creamy surface of her.

Now.

He pushed himself into her, lifting her off the floor of the garage as she instinctively wrapped her legs around him, wanting her clothes to vanish, his lips to clone themselves so they could be everywhere at once, a soft surface to suddenly erupt so they could lay down and do this right. She finally broke free from his mouth, moaning as his kisses trailed down her neck and she tried to find her voice.

“Nick…”

“Mmm?”

“Inside. Take me inside.”

He pushed against her again, his hand sliding between them and cupping her breast. “Mmm…inside.” He nipped at her neck and she almost cracked her head on the window as she threw her head back wanting to move, never wanting to stop, not knowing what to do next to make both possible. She wriggled her hips and gently pushed him away, kissing his nose as her feet landed back onto the floor.

“Yes, inside…come on.” She grabbed his hand and picked up her bag, dragging him behind her, squealing as he pinched her ass, pulled her hair and brought her neck back to his mouth. “Inside, inside, inside…”

“Inside…I wanna be inside.”

Somehow they made it to the steps, stumbling up, kissing, giggling, fumbling for the knob and finally, miracle above all miracles, got into the house. Her overnight bag was tossed to the side as she tried to lead this kissing, grabbing horny mess further into the house so they could at least find floor space. Couch space. Bed space. Something.

He grabbed her and turned her to face him, tired of chasing. Wanting her. Now. Anywhere. Inside.

Clothes flew, limbs tangled and after they fell to the floor in his living room, bodies united. No time for sensual foreplay. No desire for it.

Inside.

Now.

Warm. Moist. Inside.

Outside their hands traveled everywhere. All at once. Lips caressing any nip of skin they could reach. Her hands finally settling on his ass, pulling him in further and closer, melding their bodies into one hot, seething ball of passion. The end came quickly, both calling out non-descript noises of pleasure and release, letting everything go in the moment of their virginal solitude.

Silence followed as Nick slid off of Lani’s sweaty body, only the sound of shifting limbs on the thick carpeting, the occasional kiss offering more expressions of love than any word ever could. He curled around her, kissing her shoulder, gently rubbing her bare tummy twirling his finger around her navel. Finally, her giggle broke their post-coital bliss.

“This carpet’s itchy.”

“I hadn’t noticed.”

“Mmm…give it a few. I feel like my butt’s gonna scratch right off.”

“We can’t have that. I like your butt.”

They laid there for a long time, itchy butts and all, listening to one another breathe, matching in rhythm, heart and soul. They were finally alone. And they had all night.

“Know what I’ve always wanted to do here?”

“What’s that?”

“Put that Jacuzzi to good use.”

In a flash, Nick was up on his knees, pulling her up with him. “Oh yeah…it’s sick of just seein’ my naked ass.”

“I can’t imagine…” she stood and pinched his bottom, smacking it as he tried to run away. “Who’d get sick of that booty now, huh?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lani couldn’t keep her hands off of Nick as he prepared the water’s temperature, set out towels, laid out a clean bathmat and just generally prepared a comfortable place for their time. He was finally satisfied on the set up and pulled her hand off of his butt and kissed her fingers. “You get in…I’ll get us something to drink.”

“Don’t be gone long.”

“Don’t worry.” He helped her in and spent a few moments just taking her in, watching the tips of her hair splay and float as they dampened and the lines of her naked body blur as they sunk further into the bubbling water. “I love you.”

“I love you.” She settled completely in and rested her head against the back adjusting her body so the jets of water would hit her legs, arms and feet right where she wanted them to hit. She thought she’d died and gone to heaven.

Nick made quick work in the kitchen, anxious to get back to her, to enjoy every moment alone they had. He knew that if this was the woman he planned on being with that these times - times of pure solitude - would be few and far between. He shoved their earlier tossed clothes into her overnight bag, grabbed it and their glasses and headed back to his bathing beauty.

“You awake?”

“Mmm-hmmm…barely. How do you ever get out of this once you’re in it?”

“I know I’ll see you. Makes it easier.” He handed her the drinks and stepped into the tub, settling in next to her grateful to be finally enjoying this with her.

“Brown noser.”

“That’s me. Wanna stay on your good side.”

They wordlessly toasted and sipped, Lani sliding deeper into the water as the warm alcohol trickled down her throat. “You let me have full access to this tub and you’ll always be on my good side.”

“Deal.”

No more words. Words were wasted energy anyway. She curled up to him, engulfing one of his legs inside both of hers as she slid them up and down like a cricket singing for his mate. His drink was emptied and they laid together enjoying the warmth of the water, the warmth of each others bodies, the fact that there were no expectations on them other than being together. Nothing weighed on them for now. Nothing mattered outside of this room.

Her hand slid up his abdomen to a nipple, flipping the ring with her nail. He smiled down at her and shifted to one cheek. “Lay back.”

Now that the initial animalistic passions had been released, they could take time. And this time, it was all for Lani. He grabbed one of the towels and rolled it, lifting her head and resting it in the crook of her neck. “That okay?”

“Mmm…yeah, nice.” She wiggled a bit to settle in, not sure what he was up to and truly not caring. She knew it’d be good. She closed her eyes and moaned as his lips pressed into hers, his hand slipped beneath the surface of the water to find the fullness of her breast. As his thumb brushed the bud of her nipple, she brought a wet hand up and ran it through his hair, dampening it, causing goose bumps to cover his neck and back.

He pulled back from the kiss and took her hand, placing it back into the water. “Just you now.”

Who was she to argue? And as he lifted the breast he’d been gently kneading out of the water and began to suck upon the nipple, she completely succumbed to his pleasures. Just her.

Nick let go of her breast and slid his hand down her stomach, back into the water and down her hip to her thigh, as far as his arm would reach, he’d massage and caress, up her thigh and back down, up and down the next, still licking and nipping at her breast, chest and neck, the soft wisps of his hair tickling her face as he dipped down to take her in.

Finally, when she thought she was about to jump out of the water out of frustrated pleasure, his hand slipped between her legs, cupping her mound at first and then slowly, methodically dipping into the warm, wet slit, finding her swollen folds and bud as though they had been begging for his arrival.

And they had. She spread her legs for him, totally resigning herself to receive anything he was offering her. As a finger sunk into her, she moaned and squeezed, pulling it in deeper, wanting to feel more of him. Everywhere. Inside. Outside. All over.

Two fingers slipped into her and she arched her back, opening up more for him, groaning deep in her throat when his thumb found the bud that ached for some attention. “Yess…”

With the same slow pace as he’d begun, he pumped his fingers in and out of her curling them ever so slightly to find that spongey spot that would make her want to scream in pleasure. He rubbed her clitoris with his thumb and held onto her back, twirling tendrils of wet hair in his fingers. Her breasts would rise and sink into the water as her body moved to his touch, water dripping from them as she rose and engulfing them as she sunk. She was satisfying herself as much as he was, totally present in the moment, absent in all else.

Her breathing became erratic and he held onto her tightly as she rose from the water again, wanting to taste the sweetness of her breasts once again, pushing her closer and closer to her breaking point. As his tongue swirled around the swollen nipple, she hissed, groaned, buckled and finally shattered around him, her inner muscles squeezing his fingers, her moisture mixing and thinning in the water and her hand, finally able to move again, finding his hair and pulling him in to make love with him with her mouth and tongue, not knowing any words to express how she felt. How he made her feel. How much she loved this man, not only because of his touch, but because of his heart with which he offered it.

She tried to turn, to return the favor, to show him her appreciation but he stopped her. With a kiss to her lips and then her forehead, he shook his head. “No…just rest.”

“But, what about yo-…”

“Shh…later. Just you now, baby. Just you.”

Her body grew limp in the water and she rested in the crook of his arm, satisfied, content, happy beyond measure. His turn would come.

After all, their night had just begun.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“We’re going to prune.”

“Water’s kinda cold, too…I don’t want to move.” Lani settled into the water more and the comfort of warm bubbling water didn’t satisfy like it had. “Yep. Time to get out. This is gross.”

Nick untangled himself from her and hiked himself out of the tub foregoing his own towel to hold one up for her. “Come on. Wrap up.”

She curled into the terry cloth and his arms, resting her head on his chest but for a moment. “You get a towel too. It’s cold out here.”

They dried and flirted, Nick running fingers through his hair and Lani running a brush through hers, catching Nick’s reflection in the mirror as he stared. “What?”

“You’re beautiful.”

She smiled and blew a kiss to the image in the mirror, wanting nothing more than to shed the towel around her body so she could jump this man. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

He took care of her wish, running a finger along the top edge of the towel at her back, loosening it’s hold under her arm. It fell to the floor with a soft plop, quickly followed by his. He kicked them to the side as he took the brush from her hand and slowly ran it through her thick, long mane one more time, giving her a gentle massage as he went. She caught his eyes in the mirror again and quietly walked away, knowing he’d follow.

The bed was unmade and welcoming with piles of pillows and blankets strewn about, bidding them to come and wrestle and play. She crawled up in it and turned to crawl backwards, inviting Nick to join her with the gaze in her eye. He stood at the edge, erect and gorgeous, holding his hands out for her to come and press her skin against his. She folded into his arms, taking hold of his erection as she did, finally fulfilling the teasing she’d done in the car.

With a groan, she stopped, kissed his neck and apologized. “I need to use the restroom. Lie down.”

Nick chuckled, entertained by the timing of the human body at times, but did as asked.

“Now, just uh…entertain yourself ‘til I get back, okay?”

He raised an eyebrow at her as he settled back against the pillows and slowly slid his hand down his stomach, stopping just short of the curly hair where her eyes rested.

“Go on…I’ll only be a minute.”

And she was, stepping out of the darkened bathroom into the lighter bedroom and stopping as her eyes focused on the man before her. On his long fingers as they wrapped around his penis, slowly moving up and down its length, occasionally grabbing drops of the thick fluid that had beaded on the tip and using it to smooth his stroke. His eyes were closed and she wasn’t sure he was even aware that she was watching him. She didn’t want him to be aware.

Not yet.

She quietly stepped closer, watching his hips rise ever so slightly off the bed to match the movement of his hand. Focusing on his face, showing nothing but relaxation and pleasure, his lips slightly parted, breath escaping with each downward stroke of his hand. He thought she was beautiful? He had no idea. She felt his movements on himself somehow reach out and touch the buds of her nipples and swell the folds of her insides.

He finally felt her presence and turned to look at her, not stopping his slow, yet…now that she was closer to him, she could see…forceful work on himself. He smiled and she climbed onto the bed, straddling his legs, staying down on his thighs so he’d not stop. She reached out and wiped another bead off of his tip and brought it to her breast, spreading it around the nipple, the full of her breast and finally sliding her hand down her stomach to her own pleasure zone.

Nick let out an incoherent moan of pleasure as her fingers disappeared into the curls between her legs, a sensual slosh of sound making this all more erotic than he could handle. Her eyes closed at her own touch and they both allowed themselves the self pleasure and mutual satisfaction. He’d close his eyes to focus on his own feelings but then hear a sound escape from her mouth and open again, only to be more turned on by the sight before him. Finally, he could take no more and wanted to totally share in her pleasure, in his…in each other.

“Come here, baby…”

Her eyes peeled open as she slightly shuttered and inched forward, stroking him with her fingers, now damp with her own juices. She lifted up and slowly impaled herself on him, moaning at the fullness, the union, the utter completeness she felt. He took her hand, the hand that had been where he was now and brought it to his mouth, sucking in each finger, licking them clean, and finally interlocking his fingers with hers as he brought his hands over his head, wanting to feel her entire body against his.

They moved slowly, quietly, not uttering more than the slightest of sounds, letting the music of their bodies and the slight creaking of the bed be their song. She decorated his neck with kisses and nibbles, sucking his earlobe into her mouth and out, wanting to somehow taste every inch of him. Feel every inch of him. Love every inch of him.

At just that thought, she felt herself tense and come closer to her climax. One of many more, she hoped. She sat up and rolled her hips, totally involved in herself at the moment, giving Nick more joy than had she been focused on him. With another roll of her hips, she sucked in air, tensed, muscles pulsing all around him and finally fell back against him wanting more and more and more.

They played with her breasts, they played with his breasts, he sucked on her neck, she sucked on his. Their bodies in constant motion, their legs in constant work out. After more and more pleasure washed over her and more and more excitement coursed through Nick’s veins, she lowered herself to his ear again, suddenly finding a voice from within to speak.

“Roll me over and fuck me…”

“Oh shit, Lani…”

Without another thought or moment to reconsider, they were wrapped tightly around each other, making full use of the large bed and as her hair trapped beneath her back, she looked up and saw the most amazingly beautiful man she’d ever seen in her life. His too-long hair hung in front of his shimmering blue eyes and a slight film of sweat covered his brow. With a quick jerk of his head, he moved the hair aside and pushed his gaze into her as he pushed himself into her.

“This what you want?”

“More.”

Another strong push and another, faster and faster, harder and harder, her legs spreading fully for him to get as deep as physically possible, his hand cupping underneath to pull her even closer, repetitive words of ‘more’, ‘faster’, ‘harder’, uttered in breaths of passion and finally, without much warning, without any regret, he pushed one more time, allowing a scream of pleasure course through the room, matched only by the scream of hers.

From silence to carnal gratification, their sounds echoed through the house, through the room, through their bodies. Back to silence as he kissed his way down into her arms, groaning as their bodies separated and they lay sated and fulfilled.

Once her breath somewhat settled back to normal, she spoke, giggling at her own silly thoughts. “You know…I have an idea.”

“What’s that?”

“I think Ben’s ready to be a daddy. You and I can just stay here and he can raise her. What say?”

Nick rolled over, curling up to her warm body and resting his head on her chest. “Yeah, I think that sounds good…he’d make a good daddy for that little squirt.”