- Text Size +
Hey, Abby!

How’s it going?  I’m really busy here, working hard.  And hardly whining at all.  You’d be proud of me.  LOL!!   And just for the record, in case you’re ever in the situation, whining around Kevin is not a good idea!  LOL!!

Tell your mom that the first week of June and the third week of September work for me.  You guys decide and let me know.  But the faster you let me know, the better for tour planning and stuff.

It sounds like you’re really doing a thorough job on the apartment hunting.  Remember to save a spot for my video game stuff!   And maybe I’ll bring that sofa along.  ;-)

Nick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby grinned at the little winking emoticon, but she could feel the heat rise to her face.  Ah, yes, the sofa.  The long, black leather sofa.  Abby leaned her head back and closed her eyes, remembering.

She fell asleep while Nick was playing a video game the first night she was in California.  He woke her up gently when he was done and told her that it was time for bed.  She did not know what came over her at that point.  Maybe it was the fact that it was warm in the house, that they didn’t have to race up the stairs and dive under the covers before their extremities froze.  Maybe it was because they were half a continent away from her parents rather than just a few rooms.  Maybe it was the air in California.  Abby didn’t know, but what she did know was that she wanted to see Nick naked.  And she wanted to play with his body. 

She took the controller from his hand and set it on the floor.  “Do you mind terribly,” she asked, straddling his lap, “if I put my hands on you?”

Nick looked a little surprised and then started to grin.  He laced his fingers together behind his head and leaned back on the sofa.  “Be my guest,” he said.

Abby started with his face.  She ran her fingers through his hair and traced the shape of his jaw.  She moved one fingertip down the outline of his nose.  She smoothed her thumbs over his eyebrows.

She stroked his neck and then she leaned in and kissed it…once, twice, three times.  Then she sat back and looked at him speculatively.  She ran her hands down his chest lightly, stopping to trace her fingers over his nipple rings.  She raked her nails across his midriff, causing him to clench his stomach muscles.

“Nope,” she said, moving back from him.  “Not working.”  Nick raised one eyebrow.

“Off with the shirt,” she continued, tugging at the bottom of the t-shirt.

Nick sat forward and pulled the shirt over his head.  “How’s that?” he asked, leaning back.

“Oh, much better,” purred Abby.  “Much, much better.”

She put her head down and kissed his chest.  She trailed her fingers all over his skin and her mouth followed.  She kissed and licked his tattoos, she teased his nipples with her tongue and her teeth.  She sucked on his collarbones and bit his shoulders gently.  She rocked her body gently over his, feeling his arousal.  She ground herself down against him and then she slid backwards off him.

She moved her mouth down his body, slowly, blazing a trail with her tongue, caressing each rib lovingly.  She kissed his stomach and drew a line across it with her tongue where the bare skin ended at the top of his pants. 

Nick had his head back and his eyes closed.  Tiny noises came from him as Abby shifted to each new area.  She put her hand over him and rubbed his erection. 

Then she lifted her face away from him and started undoing his belt.  Nick opened his eyes and looked at her.  He wondered if there was as much passion in his eyes at the moment as in hers.  Abby looked him in the eye while she slowly undid the zipper.  She motioned upward with her head.  Nick lifted his hips and Abby drew his pants down his legs, freeing his erect penis.

Still holding his gaze, Abby wrapped her hand around him.  She pumped him gently a few times.  Then she leaned forward and put her mouth over him.  Nick groaned in pleasure, as her tongue swirled around him, one hand continuing to caress him, while the other gently squeezed and kneaded his testicles.  Nick put his hands in her hair and twisted his fingers through it.

Abby was so into what she was doing that she forgot about Nick.  Not that she forgot about him, of course, just that she didn’t think ahead to the next step.  She would happily have gone on with what she was doing for hours.  Nick would happily have let her, but his body had other plans. 

“Abby,” said Nick, pulling gently on her shoulders.  “Stop.”

Abby lifted her head.  “I don’t want to,” she said.

“I…uh…I...need a moment.”

“Okay,” said Abby, moving her mouth to his stomach.  She played there for a few minutes, moving from nipple to navel to nipple.  Then she lowered her head and her tongue darted over him, swirling around the head, before her mouth came down again and she started sucking.

“Arrrggghhh,” growled Nick.  He put his hands on her head again and enjoyed the sensations washing over him.  He let himself get as close as he could before stopping her again.  “Get your clothes off,” he demanded.

Abby stood up and took off her clothes, dropping them in a pile at her feet.  Nick, meanwhile, removed the rest of his and sat forward on the sofa.  He put his hands on Abby’s hips and pulled her closer.  He kissed her hipbones and darted his tongue in and out of her navel.  This time, it was Abby who put her hands on his head, holding him close for a moment and then moving him back. 

She pushed on his shoulders until he sank back into the sofa and then she straddled him again.  She raised up on her haunches.  Nick put one hand in the small of her back and used the other to guide his penis to her opening.  Abby lowered herself slowly down onto him, with little whimpering sighs, as she took more and more of him into herself.  Her head was back and her lips were slightly parted.  Her eyes were closed.

When she had all of him, she stopped moving for a moment.  Nick watched her, fascinated, but not understanding how so much pleasure could be on her face.  She was the one who had done everything to him.  He had barely touched her.

He decided to remedy that situation right now and reached his hand toward her, rubbing his thumb over her center.  Her eyes opened and she blinked at him, almost as if she’d forgotten he was there, he thought.

Then she started to move and he went out of his mind.  She clenched her walls around him and moved up and down him, bracing herself by leaning back and putting her hands on his thighs.  Nick tried to keep up; he tried to stroke her sweet spot faster and harder so that she would come with him.  But she’d already brought him to the brink twice and he couldn’t fight it back any more, not with those warm wet walls caressing him, not with the movement that she was making…the movement that he usually made.  It was very confusing to him and then it all came clear.  He grabbed her hips with both hands and thrust upward, moaning as he pumped his seed into her again and again and again.  And then he stopped moving and they were frozen in a tableau for a moment, and then panting, he dropped his head on the back of the sofa.  “Abby…Abby…Abby…”

She squeezed her walls around him until he stopped quivering.  Then she laid her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat slowly return to its regular rhythm.  She dropped the occasional kiss on his skin.  His arms closed around her, holding her close.  They lay suspended in time.  Abby could feel Nick twitching inside her as he returned to his normal state.  She could feel his liquid passion draining out of her, dripping down onto him. 

And then his hands began moving, those long, beautiful fingers, tracing patterns on her back, tipping her head up to his so that he could kiss her, open-mouthed, tongues dancing.  Her hands got busy too, caressing his shoulders and his chest.  And then suddenly, she had the most wonderful sensation, the feeling of him growing hard within her.

And then he moved, and her stomach did a little flip-flop as he put her on her back…on the long, black leather sofa.  He knelt above her, part of her, moving his hips, sliding casually in and out of her, almost as an afterthought as he used his thumbs to drive her right over the edge.  And it was only when she was careening out of orbit, emitting a sound she didn’t know that she was capable of, that he put his hands on either side of her head and lowered himself over her, driving himself into her hard, stroking in and out, moaning a soft ‘oh’ with each thrust.

And she arched her back until she thought her spine would snap and dug her fingernails into his shoulders.  “Nick…” she whispered.  “Nick…” and then she bit her lip for three heartbeats and then said again, “Nick.”

In Chicago, Abby put her hands to her cheeks.  They were glowing, she knew.

Yeah, bring the sofa, Nick.  Bring the sofa.