- Text Size +
"Kevin!...Kevin!" Nick said tapping him on the shoulder, trying to get him to pay attention. He had been talking to him, but half way through the conversation, he realized this man wasn't listening, in fact he didn't even seem to realize he was in the same viscinity as him.
"What is it Nick? Kevin asked looking up at him, puzzlement written all over his face.
"Brian was wondering if you wanted something to eat. We're stopping at McDonalds in about twenty minutes. So what do you want?"
"Yea, just get me a burger and a fry, y'all know what I like."
"Okay man." Nick said leaving the older man to get back to his thoughts.
Kevin sat back in his chair and drifted back to his and Nicole's first kiss.
As their faces inched clorser, they both closed their eyes, anticipating the events unfolding. Their lips connected and both sighed. Kevin loved the feeling of her soft lips against his. He slowly parted her lips with his tongue and slid it in, discovering new aspects of this wonderful woman. She met his tongue with just as much passion. As they parted they both started into one another's eyes, content and in their own little fairy tale.
Breaking contact, Nicole unlocked her door, and looked back at Kevin.
"Night Kevin." She said giving him a hug.
"Sweet dreams." he whispered as he lifted her chin to give her one last kiss before she broke away and went inside. Before closing the door she looked back at him and gave him one last smile.
Kevin slowly drifted back to reality. He could smell the auroma of the food and heard the guys up front sorting out whose is who's. Within a few minutes, he heard footsteps coming closer and A.J. revealed himself with a burger and some fries on a styrafoam plate.
"Hey man, you doin' all right?" AJ asked, handing Kevin the plate.
"I'm fine." Kevin said taking a bite of the burger and stuffing a fry in his mouth.
"All right dude, but we're here if ya need us, okay?" Kevin nodded and that was the end of that conversation and A.J. left Kevin finished his meal and once again started staring out the window. It wasn't raining anymore, but it was bright and sunny. It brought back a memory that actually brought a smile to his face. It was by far the best day in his entire life...