- Text Size +
The first time Nicole had seen him in concert his energy and motivation provided one of the best shows he and the guys had ever performed.
It was the first show of the Millennium tour and he had invited her to watch him do what he did best. When the show opened and all the guys came out, Kevin's eyes landed on hers. Even from up in the air, he could see her smiling, which brought a huge cheesy grin to his own face. Throughout the majority of the concert their eyes stayed connected, as corny as it sounds. He would serenade her on the slow songs and "got jiggy wit it" on the fast songs. When fans were allowed to come up on stage, he grabbed her hand and pulled her up to his level. The two locked hands, never letting go and walked aroudn the stage for all to see. Though no one know she was the mysterious girlfriend they had read about in magazines, but that would dawn upon them the next day. After the song, he reluctantly let her return to her seat where she watched the rest of the show.

"Kevin?" Howie yelled, snapping his hands infront of the older members' face.
"Oh, hey Howie, what's up?" He asked shaking his head, clearing his thoughts.
"I just thought I'd let you know that we'll be in L.A. in about an hour."
"Thanks." Howie nodded and left Kevin.

He slowly drifted back to an evening that was filled with some much passion that words could hardly express the feelings and emotions displayed that evening. Kevin had two days before he had to leave Florida before the tour would be moving out of the the state. He had called Nicole and asked if he could come over, and of course she accepted.
When he pulled in her driveway, she was all ready outside waiting for him. He had taken in her presence before wrapping her in his arms and giving her a longing kiss.
The two talked for hours on end, only a few minutes of silence had escaped into the conversation, but it wasn't a silence that was uncomfortable, but the opposite.
During one of those silence intervals, Kevin pulled Nicole closer to him and wiped a strand of her hair out of her face. The two made eye contact and Kevin lowered his lips to hers, never breaking hte eye contact.
"I love you." he whispered when her wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap.
She turned to him and smiled. "I love you too Kevin."
The two pulled one another into a steamy kiss, that manages to make it back to her bedroom, where many kisses and many new territories were explored.