- Text Size +
You thought the video games sounded fun, but it turned out that you were the first one to be eliminated. It didn’t come as much of a shock since you’re terrible at sports – simulated or otherwise – you were really just hoping they might let the birthday boy win for once. Nick apparently can’t read your mind.

By the time you’ve called the pizza place AJ has joined you in the ranks of the video game losers and Kevin gets kicked out just about the same time as the pizza arrives. When you open the box, you remember just how much you love pizza and you, AJ, and Kevin dig in hungrily. “Dude! Somebody bring me a slice of that!” Nick calls over his shoulder behind him, never taking his eyes from the screen as he battles Brian ferociously for the title.

“Man, this is good! And it isn’t going to last long, so if you want some you’d better come and get it, Nicky,” you taunt, and then shove an entire piece into your mouth, as revenge for the brutal slaying he gave you earlier that ended your career as an NBA all-star.

Nick casts his eyes back in a worried glance, shouting threats about saving him some, and Brian uses the distraction to break his defense and turn the score in his favor. “Damn it!” Nick yelps, and for the moment, the pizza is forgotten.

After you, Kevin and AJ, intentionally eat every single piece of pizza, despite the sick feeling it gives you all, you all begin to get bored while waiting for Nick and Brian’s never ending battle of overtime periods to be finished. When they refuse to call it quits before there is a winner, you all to end it for them. You can think of two ways to do this.

One is to shake up the champagne in the fridge and shower the dorks until they forfeit their controllers. The other is to pull the plug, and then run for your life.


If you decide to liven up the party with a little bubbly, skip ahead to chapter 9.

If pulling the plug is more your style, continue on to chapter 7.