A tribute to Howie's 35th brithday and my Response to Rose's challenge for the August challenge on the AC boards!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE and find out how much trouble you can get into when the guys surprise you with a five-boy birthday all-nighter!
> Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Rose's challenge to me... I challenge you to write a story in 2nd person. (You're walking down a darkened hallway, the lights dim as they flicker sporadically. Turning your head you glance about when a loud crashing could be heard before shrugging it off as the horrible weather outside. ...etc. for example. like what's used in those old choose your own adventure books) The "you" is one of the boys, and interacts with the others somehow.
No other limits cause 2nd person is tough. Fun, creative, but tough.
1. Surprise! by honey [Reviews - 0] (536 words)
2. Roasting Mallows by honey [Reviews - 0] (424 words)
3. Mallow Fight by honey [Reviews - 0] (935 words)
4. Rescue Me by honey [Reviews - 3] (577 words)
5. Dog Run by honey [Reviews - 0] (649 words)
6. Video Games by honey [Reviews - 0] (374 words)
7. Pulling The Plug by honey [Reviews - 1] (646 words)
8. Camp Out by honey [Reviews - 0] (405 words)
9. Bubbly Bath by honey [Reviews - 0] (589 words)
10. Night Hike by honey [Reviews - 1] (924 words)