- Text Size +

 

 

Alone 

I hear the ticking of the clock
I'm lying here the room's pitch dark
I wonder where you are tonight
No answer on the telephone
And the night goes by so very slow
Oh I hope that it won't end though
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone

You don't know how long I have wanted
to touch your lips and hold you tight,oh
You don't know how long I have waited
and I was going to tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
and my love for you is still unknown
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone

 

Nick’s blue eyes lit up when he saw his visitor waiting backstage. He nearly knocked Brian over, running forward with tunnel vision and outstretched arms.

She smirked with her hands on her hips as if she expected this reaction from anyone. Her shining lips quickly broke their silence when she was lifted off the floor by a man 6 inches taller than she was. “Put me down!” She laughed, smacking her hand against his ass when threw her over his shoulder.

“Not a chance in hell..”

“This is exactly why I don’t visit you more often. You know I get motion sickness.”

“Well then maybe you can’t handle a ride on Nick Carter.”

 

“Oh you’re full of it.”

“Like you’re about to be.” Nick flipped her off of his shoulder and onto the couch in his dressing room, quickly closing the door behind him.

Sara grinned and propped herself up on her elbows, watching him fumble with the lock. She hadn’t known that he would make the new level to their friendship so obvious. She and Nick had been friends for around 8 years. He had met her in a studio in Nashville and, while they never hooked up, something had made them become close friends. However, that’s all they had been up until about 3 months ago. It had been a night he had off from tour and her heart was freshly broken. Neither of them had realized what they had done until they woke up in each other’s arms.

And neither of them would admit how good it felt.

So here it was, 3 months later and they were still close. Just close friends with benefits. They had made it clear to each other that there was nothing more to this than sexual attraction. They were both to stubborn to admit it was a lie.

Nick turned back to her, a slow grin creeping across his face as he crawled over the arm of the couch and hovered over her, kissing down her neck. His already heated body lowered down to press into hers, his gentle hands sliding under her shirt. “Missed you so much…”

“Mhm…” She murmured against his lips, her nails scratching up and down his back until they caught the hem of his wife beater, pulling it over his head.

“Mmm, now someone’s a bit overdressed, aren’t they?” The blonde pulled back and cocked an eyebrow, letting his fingertips play with the bottom of her tank top before copying her actions. He straddled her, sitting back and taking her in. She was only half undressed and damn, she was still beautiful. He quickly leaned back down and began placing soft kisses on her collarbone.

“Ugh, you always smell after concerts.” Sara crinkled her nose, running her fingers through his hair.

“You always smell after sex.”

“Not bad like you do.”

“You shouldn’t have been the first thing I seen when I came offstage.” Nick now had them both undressed and preparing for his entrance.

“Yeah, you’re always so hard from the 10 and 12 year olds,” She moaned as he thrust in, “That you were so ready for this.”

“Mmm yeah..” He closed his eyes, moaning deeply into her ear.

“Ew! You’re agreeing that 10 and 12 year olds turn you on?” Sara moaned louder as he grasped handfuls of her hand and tugged.

Nick opened his eyes for a minute. “What?! No..I…Just…shut up, Sara.” His lips pressed hard against hers, his tongue sliding gently into her mouth.

It was not until after they both reached their end, laying breathless together, that either one of them spoke again.

Sara smiled, rubbing his hair back as his eyes drifted closed. “So what happened to just say hey, I missed you?”

Nick looked up, smiling tiredly. “Hey, I missed you.” He laughed and sat up slowly, stretching.

“Much better.”

An hour later, they both walked out to his tour bus like nothing had happened.

And that was only the beginning of what they never saw coming.