- Text Size +

He had quickly made his way out of the building, he had to get out of there. The cool wind reminding him that it was still winter outside, reminding him to put on his gloves.

Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he began a brisk walk to his car. Just before he arrived to his car he stopped short. He felt a tingle in his stomach as he saw the women leaning into her car, searching for something in her backseat.

All rational thought fled his mind as he felt this sense of want, sense of need fill him. He wanted her, and bad. She never heard him approach her, she was just too preoccupied in finding her tube of lipstick. With a final look around, he noticed that no one else was in the parking garage, just them. So with one final deep breath, it all began.

He quickly shoved her inside her car, forcing himself on top of her. She fought to get a good look at her attacker, but he had it so her face was against the seat. She let out a scream, but was quickly silenced as he flipped her over and placed his gloved hand across her neck.

"Shut up, if you know what’s good for you!" He said harshly, smiling at the look in her eyes when she realized who her attacker was. He slowly brought his hand off of her throat to let her catch her breath, he couldn’t fuck her if she was dead.

"Why?" She managed to gasp out between coughs. "What do you want?"

He quickly yanked both of her hands up with one hand, pinning them painfully against the car door. "It seems I want...you." He enjoyed seeing the fear in her eyes as he reached down with his other hand and began to unbutton her pants, and that's when she decided that this wasn't going to happen.

"NO!" She yelled as she bucked up and managed to get him to release his hold on her arms. She quickly used the opportunity to push herself up in a sitting position. She had managed to push him up against the other door and brought her leg forward and delivered a blow to his crotch.

He doubled over in pain for a second, but the rage quickly filled him and he lunged across the small space of the backseat and grabbed her with both hands on her cheeks. "You stupid bitch!" He said as he pulled her head forward then forcefully smashed the back of her head against the window. He saw the tears that began to fall from her eyes, and also saw the look of pain in them. He wasn't about to stop though, and he continued this action over and over again.

Blood beginning to run down the back of her neck, and she knew that this was going to be it for her. She took one final look in his eyes, this was not the man that she knew, this was some crazed person. She then surrendered to the darkness that was filling her mind, thoughts of her boyfriend being her last.

He didn't stop his assault though when she passed out, in fact, it enraged him more. He then slammed her head one final time against the window, causing it to shatter. Blood was now all over the door, but he didn't seem to care. He left her head laying half out of the window, wanting to be sure someone found her.

"Dirty whore, couldn't even let me have my fun." He then ripped her shirt open, trying to make it look like some random assult. He didn't need to be linked to this at all. So with one final look at her, he back his way out the door.

With a skip on his step, he made his way to the car. Almost like he hadn't done a thing.