- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Admitting the truth to Aaron... and Tyler
As she walked up to the door of the sandwich shop she was meeting Tyler at she stopped for a minute to watch him. He was typing away on his laptop, coffee in hand as always. They had to meet here because it was the most low key place. Tyler had gotten a little bit more famous since the last time they were together. He noticed her staring and waved her in. “Wow! You look great!”Tyler said wrapping his arms around her waist giving her a hug. “So do you…thanks.”she said tucking her dress underneath her as she sat across from him. “So what’s up?”he asked taking a sip of his drink. “Ty I’m pregnant.”she said and he swallowed whatever he was drinking hard. His light blue eyes got huge as he looked over at her. “I’m sorry?”he asked. “I’m pregnant Tyler.”she said looking away from him. He stared at her waiting for her to go on. “A month and a half…”she said as he realized what she was saying. He leaned back in his chair and rubbed his forhead as he took off his black rimmed glasses. “Are you gonna keep it?”he asked sighing. “Well yea Ty and I’m not saying that you have to have any part in its life or whatever if you don’t want to. I have all the support I can get from Nick and Aaron. I just thought you shoud know.”she said looking back up at him. “Wait now…if this baby is mine I want a part in its life.”Tyler said leaning forward onto the table. “You do?”she asked giving him a side smile. “Of course I do. Just because we aren’t together doesn’t mean I don’t love you. This is just as much my fault as yours..I wouldn’t leave you like that.”Tyler said putting his hand on top of hers. “Come on let’s go out back and talk.”Tyler said holding his hand out for her. She put her hand in his and followed him outside to a table in the back. “So when did you find out?”he asked sitting across from her. “Today. Me and Nick went to the doctor. I haven’t even told Aaron yet. He is just gonna shit.”she said and Tyler laughed.

Later that night--

“Hey babe.”Aaron said walking in with Nick behind him later on that night. Nick had taken Aaron to an Orlando Magic game so Caroline and Tyler could talk. “You okay?”he asked as she turned her head away from him when he tried to kiss her. Nick narrowed his eyes at her as they both sat down in front of her. “We gotta talk.”Caroline said looking over at Nick who shook his head to let her know she was making the right choice. “Okay what’s up…”Aaron asked sitting on the edge of the automen. He put his hands on her knees as he could see she was shaking from being so nervous. “Babe whatever it is it can’t be this serious…whatever it is we’ll fix it.”Aaron said giving her a side smile rubbing his hands up her legs. “I’m pregnant Aaron…”she started and his eyes opened really wide. “A month and a half…that means its not yours.”she said and he pulled his hands off of her and stood up with his hands on his head. “So its Tylers then?”Aaron asked cracking his knuckles. He was getting angry. “Yea and he said..”Caroline started but Aaron but his hand up to stop her. “He said…you already told him before me?”Aaron said starting to yell. “Aaron it’s his kid.”Nick said standing up for her. “No you shut up…this is why you took me out tonight. You knew and you took me out so I wouldn’t notice her going somewhere with him.”Aaron said. “I wanted to wait until the right time Aaron stop it.”Caroline said standing up beside him. “I knew this wouldn’t last.”Aaron said shaking his head. “Aaron I didn’t say I was going back with Tyler. You didn’t let me finish.”Caroline said putting her hand on the side of his face. “All he said was that he would like to be a part of the pregnancy and the baby’s life. He has a right to that.”Caroline said and he pulled his face away from her hand. “I don’t even know what to say to this. You want me to be okay with the fact that you are pregnant with some other guys baby.”Aaron said. “It’s not like I cheated on you Aaron. This was before we even got back together.”she said trying so hard not to cry. “How can I look at you for 8 more months knowing that it’s Tyler’s kid? You cant expect me to do that!”Aaron said honestly. “This is not my fault Aaron. It’s not like I wanted it to be his, but it is so deal with it.”she said and he was hurt. “You are such a bitch sometimes.”Aaron said shaking his head at her. “AARON!”Nick said stepping in between them. “Stop it!”Nick said putting his hand on his brother’s chest to calm him down. Caroline looked away from him as the tears fell. “What Nick she should be crying.”Aaron said pushing his brother off of him. “Man you just don’t get it.”Aaron said shaking his head as he walked into his studio room and turned his music up way too loud.
Chapter End Notes:
This is the end of what I have for the Tyler section....if I don't get some reviews I won't post anymore for this story.