- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a cute chapter of conversations with Nick...
A few hours later Caroline was packed and ready to get on her flight back to Florida. “So why do you have to go back so soon?”Nick asked sitting beside her in the limo on the way to Laguardia Airport.

“Cause I got school…because I cant depend on you Carter’s to support me for the rest of my life.”she said and Nick laughed.

“You could though…”he said quietly so she could barely hear him. Nick had always loved her.

“When will I see you again?”Caroline asked a while later when they were walking towards the baggage check in.

“I dunno we’re gonna be in the city for a while until the album is completely done probably not until that date I was telling you about in a few weeks.”Nick said holding onto her hand.

“Long time.”she said giving him a side smile.

“Hopefully I’ll get some time off in between but who knows…theres always the use of a side kick though.”Nick said holding up his cellphone moving it back and forth in the air.

“Yea picture messaging.”she said laughing.

“Alright honey well call me when you get off the plane.”Nick said pulling her into a hug.

“You’re always so good to me Carter.”she said burying her head in his chest. Nick smiled as she pulled away from him.

“See you soon okay.”she said as he leaned down to kiss her.

“Not soon enough.”Nick said waving at her as she walked to the baggage check in. Caroline arrived back in Tampa Bay three hours later and hopped into her Navigator which had been sitting there for a few days while she was in the city. She pulled out her cellphone and dialed Nick’s number.

“You get in okay?”Nick asked picking up the phone as he layed back on his bed in his hotel room.

“Yea I slept the whole way…so I’m in the Nav driving home now.”she said and Nick sighed.

“Miss you.”Nick said smiling. She smiled at his comment.

“Miss you too.What are you doing right now?”she asked switching lanes.

“Um nothing really…about to fall asleep in the hotel.”he said pulling the covers up over him yawning.

“K well don’t have to many groupies over.”she said making him laugh.

“I’ll try.”he said.

“Call me in the morning k.”she said turning into her driveway.

“Will do.”he said.

“Night.”she said and hung up the phone. Caroline walked into her room and looked at all the pictures of her and Aaron hanging on the wall. This was the house he bought and they were supposed to live in. She was driving his car, sleeping in his bed, watching his TV. Nothing there she thought wasn’t bought by Aaron but yet he was living in another house somewhere else in Tampa that she had not even seen yet. She layed back on the bed and put her hands behind her head trying to really think about the way her life was going. She loved Nick. He had always been there for her, but he was Aaron's brother and that was just so wrong on so many levels.

She was awoke earlier than expected by I want it that Way on her phone. “I really gotta switch that ringtone.”she said picking up the phone.

“At least update it…we have had like two CDs since then.”Nick said smiling as he walked into the studio to meet the rest of the boys.

“That’s my favorite one…What time is it?”she asked rubbing her eyes as she sat up in bed.

“Three.”he said and she was in shock.

“GOD! I missed class!”she yelled. “Okay yea…now I’m deaf thank you.”he said making her laugh.

“That was my last absence.”she said hitting herself in the head with her hand.

“So?”Nick said as the boys said hello to him as he walked in.

“So…I still have like three months of school left.”she sighing.

“So quit school and come live with me.”Nick said making her laugh.

“Yeah good future plans Nick.”she said shaking her head smiling.