- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nick is gonna find out...let Aaron get a few more drinks in his system.
“I gotta pee.”she said giving him a side smile as she walked away from him towards the women’s bathroom. She took a side step out the back entrance and pulled out her cellphone. She dialed Aaron’s number and as she expected no answer. She sat down in the back alley stairs and sighed.

“Looking for me?”a voice said quietly as a figure formed in the alley in front of her.

“Kinda.”she said looking up at Aaron as he sat down beside her.

“Couldn’t take it in there.”he said looking over at her.

“Me either.”she said quickly looking away from him.

“Why’d you do it Caroline? I mean come on…”he said after a few minutes of silence.

“What am I suppose to do?”she asked throwing her hands up.

“Um I dunno...say no?”Aaron said like a smart ass.

“Aaron I love him…”she said quietly.

“Yeah but you’re IN love with me.”he said shaking his head in disgust.

“Not anymore.”she said lying straight to his face.

“Why do you do that?!? WHY ARE YOU LYING LIKE THAT!”Aaron started to yell as he stood up.

“Because Aaron it has gone to far!! YOU let it go to far!”she yelled back.

“Then you know what get Nick to deal with the baby and you guys can just be a nice happy little family with you’re big ass house in LA…I don’t care if its mine I want no part of it. I’m sick of this back and forth shit. You either are with me or you’re not.”Aaron said and started to walk back down the alley.

“GOOD AARON STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! I FUCKING HATE YOU!”she yelled back at him as she opened the back door and walked back into the club. She walked over to Nick trying not to cry and pulled his arm to get him to come with her.

“Hey hey hey…what’s wrong?”he asked noticing her makeup was running.

“Nothing can we just…can we just go?”she said basically pushing him to get him to move.

“Caroline I can’t leave like this…”Nick said as she was pulling his arm.

“Please!”she said as someone tapped on the microphone up on the stage.

“Excuse me…excuse me can I get everyone’s attention?”Aaron said stumbling to the microphone. Caroline let go of Nick and her stomach dropped as the room got silent.

“I just want to say congradulations to my brother…on ya know his knew engagement to this biggest whore in LA… oh yeah and um also congratulations on being conned into taking care of my baby…yea everybody shes pregnant Nick thinks its his but guess what my dear old brother…she lied.”he said and let the microphone drop on the ground as he stumbled back off stage in all of his drunkenness. Everyone in the room was staring at the two of them.

“Now I know why you wanted to leave.”he said and pushed passed her out the door.

“Nick wait!”she said running up behind him.

“Get the fuck away from me!”Nick yelled back at her.

“Nick I was gonna tell you!”she said as he stopped and turned around to look at her. He didn’t even care that there were hundreds of guys with cameras running around them taking pictures.

“WHEN?!? AFTER WE WERE MARRIED SO YOU COULD GET EVERYTHING?!?”he yelled at her.

“I NEVER WANTED ANYTHING FROM YOU! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!”she yelled back at him. She was hurt that he would think that about her.

“I’m not doing this Caroline…could you guys have picked a better night to do this…I shoulda never gotten caught up in your’s and Aaron’s bullshit.”he said walking up close to her lowering his voice.

“I didn’t ask you too…”she said shaking her head at him.

“Oh you didn’t? You didn’t come on to me that night in the hotel?!?”he said walking around in a circle shaking his head in disbelief.

“I WAS DRUNK NICK AND SO WERE YOU!”she yelled.

“So all this was just what a big ass joke to you…you were just using me to get closer to Aaron or to make him jealous or something good God Caroline I asked you to marry me!”he said.

“You asked me to marry you so that it wouldn’t look bad that I was pregnant and we weren’t married…so you could “take care of it” not because you wanted to Nick.”she said and he knew she was right.

“Whatever…you know what get yourself a cab home and leave me alone.”he said and turned to walk down the street.

“Get the hell away from me.”Caroline said as Aaron appeared out of nowhere clapping apparently having seen the entire thing.

“Oh now why would you say that…don’t you wanna move back onto me now.”Aaron said trying to touch her. “I don’t want anything to do with you guys anymore.”she said looking away from him.

“We’ll see.”he said giving her a smirk.

“I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME.”she said and pushed him so hard he fell back on the pavement. She turned around and walked down the street the opposite way.