- Text Size +
“So did you sell the house in Tampa?”Caroline asked a few days later as she was released from the hospital.

“Nah I couldn’t…to many memories.”Aaron said staring at the road as he got on the interstate.

“So is that where we are going then?”Caroline asked.

“Um yea where else would we go?”Aaron asked confused.

“I dunno he kinda needs like diapers and a crib and all that mess.”she said in a smartass tone.

“We can do it later…I wanna take a shower.”Aaron said turning off at their exit.

“K.”she said quietly. This was the first time they had pulled up to their house together since Aaron left for the show in LA.

“Got somebody to finally cut the grass huh?”Caroline asked as they walked up to the front door.

“I thought it was about time…it was almost up to my shoulders.”Aaron said making her laugh.

“Maybe he’ll sleep a lot.”Caroline said looking down at the car seat as Aaron opened the door.

“I hope so…when I was a baby I was pretty wild so hopefully he won’t take after me.”Aaron said smiling as he took the carseat handle out of Caroline’s hand. She laughed a little as he set the car seat down on the floor. Braidin had been asleep since before they left the hospital.

“I can’t believe all that paparazzi followed us back home.”Caroline said walking into the kitchen opening the refrigerator.

“They all want the first pictures you know.”Aaron said walking over to where she was.

“So we basically have nothing for this kid of ours…”she said putting her hands on her hips thinking.

“Okay okay….I am getting in the shower right now…”Aaron said walking away from her into their bedroom. Caroline took the carseat upstairs to check out the office.

“Oh my God.”she said outloud as she walked into the office which had been converted into a light blue baby room. There was already a crib and diapers and everything set out.

“You like it?”Aaron said coming in from behind her. He hadn’t gotten in the shower at all. He was just waiting on her to make her way upstairs.

“How did you know? This is everything I picked out.”she said as he put his hands around her waist. She leaned back into him admiring the room.

“Babies R Us…gift registry and the help of your best friend…”he said making her laugh.

“You planned this whole thing…”she said smiling turning around to see him.

“Not the having the kid that night…but everything else yea.”he said and she kissed him quickly.

“This is so amazing…YOU are so amazing.”she said kissing him more. He leaned her back on the recliner that was in the corner of the room and continued kissing her. Just as his hand went up her shirt, the baby started crying. He pulled away from her and smiled.

“So I guess this is what we get to look forward to…”he said making her smile as he picked up the baby and rocked him back and forth in his arms.
Chapter End Notes:
This is the end of what I have for this story right now... if you want more review and I will start writing again...