- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Aaron comes to visit Caroline in college...
“Are you coming home tonight?”Caroline yelled to her roommate Ashley as she opened the door. “Probably not…big date.”Ashley said and winked as she walked out the door. The tune of All About You rang on the bed behind her and she fell back on her bed as she answered it. “Hello?”she said picking up the phone. Her and Aaron had been talking a little bit back and forth when they had time, but hadn’t seen each other for a while. “What’s up beautiful?”Aaron asked opening the door to his car to get out. “About to start on this horribly boring essay for school tomorrow…what are you up to?”she said opening up her laptop pulling up Microsoft Word. “About to walk into the house in LA…lonely here by myself.”he said breathing out heavily. “Lonely here too all the way at school in Florida…I miss you Aaron.”she said after a few minutes of silence. “What makes you say that?”he asked surprised. “I haven’t seen you in forever.”she said trying not to get sad. “Then why don’t you tell this damn girl at the desk to let me come up to your room.”Aaron said laughing. “WHAT?!?”Caroline said and dropped the phone as she ran down the hall to the lobby. She saw him standing in the doorway and jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist as he held her up laughing. “What are you doing here?!?”she asked as he put her down. “I missed you so I came to see you.”he said kissing her on the cheek. “He just needs to sign in here.”the girl said at the desk. Aaron scribbled his name on the sign in sheet. “Well come see my room…”she said grabbing his hand as they walked down the hall. “I see you’re still dating Tyler.”Aaron said looking at the few pictures she did have up…a few of the two of them and a few of her and Tyler. “On and off…he’s out of the country a lot promoting One Tree Hill so we’re just gonna see how it goes you know?”she said sitting down on her bed. Aaron’s phone rang on the bed and he turned the ringer off quickly and looked away from her. “Who was it?”she said curious. “Kaci…she’s like this girl I’m kinda seeing…you know on and off…”Aaron stuttered unsure of how she would respond. “Cool.”she said sighing watching Aaron walk around looking at everything. “DUDE you stole my 360…I like went to our house in Tampa and I was like looking around like where the hell did it go…I thought Nick had it.”Aaron said spotting her video game console. “I got a thing for Halo I can’t help it…plus Nick has his own.”she said making him laugh. “You got live here?”Aaron asked turning it on. “Would I have stole it if I didn’t?”Caroline asked picking up one of the controllers signing into the game. “Ready to get an ass whoopin…Ive been practicing.”Caroline said and Aaron rolled his eyes as her phone rang to I want it That Way. “Why’s he calling you?”Aaron asked getting very defensive. “Don’t know I’ll call him back later.”she said letting it ring. “Okay so I don’t know how you can be good at this when you’re character has no camoflauge it’s frigin pink.”Aaron said. “I just killed you though!”Caroline said pushing him in the side. “I let you.”he said pushing her back. “Whatever…”she said looking back to the game. “How long are you staying for?”Caroline asked a few minutes later when the game ended and they were waiting for a new one to start. “A day or so…”Aaron said turning away from the game. “I dunno if my roommates going to come back tonight…so you can like have her bed or whatever I’m sure she won’t be here.”Caroline said to see what he would say. “I was kinda hoping I could sleep in yours.”Aaron said as she rolled her eyes. “Or you could sleep in hers.”Caroline said and then looked at her watch. “Oh my God! I’m gonna miss the party!”Caroline said putting her Vans on. “I come to see you and you wanna drag me to a party.”Aaron asked hurt. “Come on…have you ever been to a college party?”Caroline asked and he shook his head no as she drug him out the door.
“Whats up Caroline?”a frat guy said walking up towards Caroline as soon as she walked into the party. “Hey!”she said as he pulled her into a hug. Aaron stuck his hands in his pockets uncomfortable. “Paul this is Aaron…Aaron this is Paul hes in my Psych class.”Caroline said and Aaron shook his hand. “Hey your that….yea your that kid…you’re like famous or something right?”Paul asked obviously very drunk. Aaron just stared at him confused. “Yea you’re brothers that Backstreet Boy.”Paul said forming his thoughts in his head outloud. “Yup.”Aaron said looking over at Caroline for an escape. “Awesome we have a celebrity here!”Paul said loud enough for everyone there to here. Aaron looked down at the floor. “That’s enough Paul…”Caroline said pulling Aaron to the refrigerator. “So this is so awesome that you are here.”two girls said coming up behind Aaron. He turned around to talk to them as Caroline reached into the refrigerator to grab the beers. “What’s your name?”a guy said behind Caroline as she turned around with the beers. “Caroline.”she said. He was hot. “I’m Shane…did you wanna dance?”he said holding his hand out for her. She grabbed his hand as he pulled her into a different room. She caught a glance of Aaron getting very friendly with both of the girls as she started dancing with the guy. As the song ended Caroline walked away from the guy to go find Aaron but he was nowhere to be found. She reached to get another beer and resumed her search. She spotted him in the backyard talking to the same girls and started to walk towards them. Aaron pushed some of one of the girls hairs out of her face. “Hey babe.”Caroline said looking at Aaron then the two girls. “Hey Hey!”Aaron said obviously he had had more to drink than she had. She grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the girls. “Spend time with me not skanks.”Caroline said putting her hands in his looking up at him. “I always want to spend time with you.”Aaron said making her smile. “You know what you need?”Caroline said putting her forehead up to his. “Another drink.”Aaron said making her laugh as she pulled him back inside. Aaron rubbed his hands up the sides of her body as she had her back to him dancing. She leaned her head back with her eyes closed up against his shoulder and he kissed her cheek and neck a few times. “You shouldn’t do that.”she said turning around to face him. “And why is that?”he asked putting his forehead up to hers as he kissed her quickly. “Because…”she said smiling as he pulled her into him and his hands moved down to her butt. “We should go.”she said as drunk as she was to not let the situation get further. She somewhat had Tyler and Aaron somewhat had whatever that girls name was...and alcohol and their feelings for each other don't mix well.
They were drunk, very drunk, walking back into her dorm. “Shhhhhhhhhhh….you aren’t suppose to be here after 12.”Caroline said loud as hell as she opened her door. “Be quiet.”Aaron said holding her hand helping her into her bedroom. “You can sleep with me if you want….”Caroline said laying back on her bed, half on and half off. “It’s okay Cara…I’ll just be right on the floor beside you okay.”Aaron said smiling at her. She gave him a weird look as he pulled the covers over her. She put her hand sloppily on the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. He pulled away quickly. “I can’t do this with you…like this…its not right.”he said trying to smile at her. “I still like love you…you know.”she said slurring her words as her eyes closed. “Truth always comes out when you’re drunk huh?”he said sitting down against the bed on the floor. She put her hand on his shoulder and he put his on top of hers. “Good night Aaron.”she and rolled over. “Good night honey.”he said standing up to turn out the light.
Aaron awoke the next morning still on the floor, a horrible headache, and Caroline talking on the phone in the bathroom. “Tyler I got a big test today…and a paper can you just come tomorrow like we planned? You would just be sitting in my room all day…”she said as Aaron was leaned up against the closed door listening. “Yea…of course I want to see you…it’s been forever…its just I got some stuff going on right now…No its not Aaron why do you always say that?”she kept talking as Aaron’s phone rang to show Kaci’s number. “Whats up?”he said answering it quietly. “I’m just visiting a friend at college…yea I’ll be back maybe tonight or tomorrow or something….alright bye.”Aaron said and hung up as Caroline walked out of the bathroom. “So I was pretty drunk last night huh?”she asked sitting down next to him. She had just gotten out of the shower. “You tried to have sex with me…”he said laughing. “Shut up did I really?”she asked embarrassed. “And you said you love me…truth comes out when you’re drunk huh?”Aaron asked as she sat down next to him. “Something like that…”she said and turned to look at him. “I heard you talking to Tyler…he’s coming in tomorrow then.”Aaron asked. “Yea I mean I think he’s going to break up with me actually. He said it was important so I am just assuming by his tone…I don’t really care I guess. It’s been falling apart lately anyways”she said putting her head down. “Yea you’re a big girl.”Aaron said putting his arm around her pulling her into him. “I’m really glad that you came to see me.”Caroline said pulling her head up from his shoulder to look at him. He put his hand on the side of her face and kissed her softly. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. “I missed you…a lot.”Aaron said quietly as he pulled away from her. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him more. She layed back on the bed as he removed her towel that she had on over her body. He kissed her down her neck then back up to her mouth as he slowly moved inside her. “I shouldn’t.”she said quietly as her phone let her know she had a text message from Tyler. He rubbed his hand on the side of her face and looked down at her as he leaned into kiss her again. “I miss that for sure.”Caroline said as he got off of her twenty minutes later. “That probably shouldn’t have happened.”Aaron said looking at himself in the mirror. “Yea…but it did…so…”she said walking up behind him. “I gotta get going…I got studio time later tonight…I’ll be at the house if you wanna like stop by and see Jada or something…”Aaron said packing up his things. “So that’s it you’re just going to leave like that?”she asked kind of hurt. “It’s not…I just don’t want it to get weird and it was about to…”Aaron said sighing. “I guess.”she shrugged. “It’s still not gonna work you know.”Caroline said as he pulled his bookbag on. Aaron nodded his head as he put his hand on the doorknob. “I love you though.”Aaron said trying to get her to smile. She walked over to him and he pulled her into a tight hug. “I’m glad I got to see you…”Aaron said rubbing his hand up her back. “Me too…call me okay?”she said hopeful. “You know I will.”he said and kissed her quickly as he walked out the door. She sat back down on her bed with one of the pictures of her and Aaron from last Halloween when she was pregnant. What the hell was holding her back from him? He rphone beeped beside her to let her know she had a text. She read the new text from Aaron then the one from Tyler from a few minutes ago.

WarWoundAC: Don’t ever forget how much I love you…no matter what happens…it’s always you to me okay?

THacoustic: I love you. Can’t wait to see you babe!
Chapter End Notes:
REVIEW THESE PLEASE! Or I will think no one cares and I won't post more chapters! Thanks!