- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my newest story I just started writing it...if you like it review it. I'll be updating frequently.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Caroline's first day on tour...
"Thanks for coming to watch Baylee for us this week...its just I have to go shoot a commercial in LA and there is no way Brian can watch him with all the stuff he has going on with the tour."Leighanne said pausing as she stepped out of the limo. "Our regular babysitter is sick...and I thought well with Josh being gone you could use some company."she continued as they walked down the steps of Chaistain Amphitheatre in Atlanta, Georgia. Leighanne had just picked up Caroline, her neice, from the airport to watch Baylee her son.

"No problem! I am actually really excited!"Caroline said as Leighanne smiled over at her.

"Excited to see Baylee or to meet the boys?"Leighanne asked making Caroline laugh. At age twenty-five, she was far from a Backstreet fan.

"Leigh come on! I was a fan like ten years ago before you even met Brian. Once you married one of them that was kinda it for me. They became normal, not rock gods."she said rolling her eyes as they walked up the steps to the stage.

"You say that now. You haven't seen them recently."Leighanne said as Baylee ran up to her. She bent down to give him a hug.

"Hey little B."Caroline said as Baylee turned to give her a hug.

"Look at my new shoes!"he said excitedly as he held up some grey and yellow tennis shoes.

"Those are awesome!"she said laughing. "What's up Bri?"she asked as Brian pulled her into a hug.

"Ready for a week of this...you've never stayed with us on tour before have you."he asked. Brian, Leighanne, and Baylee lived in Atlanta, well Kennesaw, a few miles North.

"Nope, should be fun though."she said pulling her hoodie off of her head.

"We'll make sure you have fun, right Bay?"Brian said giving Baylee a high five as he shook his head yes.

"You guys going to watch soundcheck?"Brian asked turning to Leighanne.

"You want to? It's real cool they let in abnout 50 fans to watch."Leighanne asked turning to Caroline. Voice could be heard repeating "check" on the stage a few feet away.

"Sure."she said smiling as Brian grabbed Baylee's hand to take him on stage with him. Caroline followd Leighanne to the side of the stage as the fans piled in trying to get to the front.

"Excuse me."a deep voice said from behind the girls as they brushed past, then another guy and another. The girls screams got louder with each one.

"What's up guys?"the guy who had went past them first asked. His face was covered in some type of Japanese mask, all you could see was his black hair sticking out of the back. Caroline tried so hard to not get starstruck. She saw Brian a lot so he didn't faze her, but with the others, she couldn't help it.

"I told you."Leighanne said seeing her perk up as they began to sing a song requested by a fan. She was right.

"Nick is hotter than I remember."Caroline said laughing watching Nick stand up to sing.

"See why I keep asking you to visit."Leighanne said smiling at her as the guy with the mask finally revealed his bearded face.

"Are you okay?"Leighanne asked laughing as Caroline's mouth dropped open.

"Oh my GOD!"she said looking him over as he was singing. She had never thought AJ was all that great when she was a fan, her favorite had been Nick of course, but seeing AJ in person was totally different. Leighanne just laughed at her face and kept watching her husband. It was AJ's styler that really got her. He was different from the rest and unfortunately she was a sucker for a guy in girl pants. They watched the rest of the soundcheck. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him