- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The next chapter is going to be intense so just wait this one out until that...
After sitting there for a few minutes at the table thinking to myself I made myself get up and go find out what she was doing. As I walked into my bedroom I saw her outside with her cup of coffee looking over the balcony at the ocean view my house had.

“I’m sorry.”I said walking up behind her. My buzz had worn off by now and I was feeling a little tired.

“Just don’t.”she said holding her hand up to stop me. I guess I am going to have to apologize.

“Babe come on.”I said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind holding onto her as the wind blew in our faces from the west.

“I just worry about you AJ.”she said turning around to face me as I kept holding onto her. I liked holding her it made me feel like this was right what we were doing. We had gotten so much shit from people for moving in together so quickly, but I just don’t think they got it. They didn’t get us. We were different.

“You don’t have to.”I said kissing her slowly as I rubbed my right hand up her back. “I won’t do it anymore.”I said. I knew I was lying, but I had to get her off my back somehow.


~~CAROLINE~~

I don’t know if I should trust him or not. I’ve heard horror stories of how he acted before, but that was like six years ago. I have never been an alcoholic myself, but I’m sure he could handle it. “Promise?”I said looking up at him. I wanted to believe those puppy dog eyes so much, but I just couldn’t.

“I promise.”he said pulling me into a hug. “And I’m sorry that I yelled at you.”he said poking his fingers in my sides trying to get me to laugh.

“It’s okay.”I said giving him a slight smile. “Just don’t do it again.”

“I gotta leave for London tomorrow to do a show…for my promo stuff. Then I come back and play at New York day after tomorrow. I gotta stay out there to work with the guys on the new Backstreet record for a few days after that.”he said and I sighed. I was sick of him being gone. I let it go so we wouldn’t start fighting again.

“What time?”I asked following him as he walked back in the house towards the bathroom.

“Time for you to get naked.”he said making me laugh. He said some stupid shit sometimes. He turned on the faucets to the bathtub and watched the tub slowly fill up.
He pulled off his bluejeans and tshirt, he left his skull cap on, of course. I think I’ve seem him maybe ten times without a hat on his head. His hairline did not bother me, but it bothered him for sure, I really did think it was sexy I wasn’t lying about that.

“Why aren’t you wearing underwear?”I asked noticing he had gone commando all day.

“Makes me more creative.”he said laughing as he stepped into the bathtub. He stood there for a few minutes bouncing back and forth with half his legs in the water. It must be hot. “You getting in?”he asked. I really didn’t feel like getting wet and everything, but I did feel like making out with that sexy face of his. I had never really liked liked sex before. I mean it was okay, not everything everyone had built it up to be, but AJ REALLY liked sex so I have grown to like it especially with him. He takes care of me during it, it’s not all about him.

“Yeah.”I said pulling off my pants and shirt. He held out his hand for me as I tiptoed in beside him. We both sat down as he turned on the jets and leaned back. “I don’t want you to leave me.”I said as he turned to light the candles beside him.

“I don’t wanna leave either, but I have to. This record has to sell for us babe.”he said turning back to me. I knew it was important to him beyond belief to prove that he could do this on his own. Nick had tried…it was semi successful so I hear. If Nick could do it, AJ sure as hell could do it, but I know he doubts himself. I haven’t heard any of the new stuff at all. He won’t let me until he plays the two shows here in LA next week.

~~AJ~~

I couldn’t stress to her enough how much I needed this record to take off. I didn’t want to leave LA again, but I had to get my music out to the people across seas. They were always more receptive to us over there. Music in the states these days is so produced and it’s all got a hot beat behind it, no real lyrics, you know what I’m talking about. Over in Europe though they love them some boybands…ew I can’t believe I just thought that in my head. That was country. I need to stop talking to Brian. She reached down into my crotch area and started playing with me as I smiled. I raised my eyebrows and lowered them fast letting her know I liked it. “Come here.”I said pulling her arm so she got closer to me. She kissed me softly as I put my hands around her chest. I loved when we had sex. She was so into it recently, more so than she had been previously when we first started doing it. Then again, I love all sex. I have an addictive personality if you haven’t guessed.

The next morning:

“I’m gonna miss you baby.”I said standing by the bed in my black shirt and jeans. I tied my bandana around my neck as I turned around to the mirror.

“You’re gonna be busy. I will have nothing to do so think of that when you’re feeling sorry for yourself.”she said sitting up in the bed. It was only five AM so there was no need for her to get up.

“Oh be quiet and get a hobby.”I said leaning down to give her a kiss. She pulled me down on the bed and continued to kiss me. “I gotta get to the airport baby.”I said pulling away from her as she tried to keep me there.

“Boooo.”she yelled like a freakin five year old as I picked up one of my bags. She jumped out of bed behind me and followed me out into the foyer where the front door was. “Call me when you get in.”she said smiling as I set my bags down to say goodbye to her.

“You know I will.”I said picking her up off the ground in a hug. I breathed in deep the smell of her hair so I could remember it while I was in Europe and get through the day. I kissed her on her cheek and picked up my bag from the floor. “It’s only a week babe.”I said and turned to walk out the door. She ran up behind me and grabbed my arm and turned me back around to kiss her. “Bye.”I said as she shut the door behind me and I saw the lights turn out from underneath the door.