- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Alcohol makes people do the stupidest shit...REVIEW REVIEW!
~~AJ~~

This is really hard for me right now. I am sitting in a giant booth with at least two people I cannot stand and basically hate, one that just broke up with me, and one who I can’t even TOUCH or get near a drink in front of. Good thing I slipped into the bathroom and got a little pick me up. I pulled my sunglasses over my eyes as I saw Nick ask Caroline to dance. That bastard. Aaron and Kaci followed, and they were followed by Howie and Leigh and Kevin and Kristin. That just left me and Brian, sitting there uncomfortably. I knew Brian was still really pissed at me, because Leighanne was pissed at him for not doing anything to me before it got to Caroline. He wasn’t going to start a conversation with me. I leaned back and watched Caroline and Nick dance…was he?...hold the fuck on…his hand is a little low there.

~~CAROLINE~~

Whew I am DRUUUUUUUUUUNK! I can’t even keep my thoughts together. I think I was getting even more drunk off the alcohol from Nick’s breath haha….whoa. There are tons of people in this club. It’s hurting my ears how loud the music is over all of the people talking. AJ looks comfortable propped up in the booth.

“You look really hot.”Nick said putting his mouth close to my ear so I could hear him. I’m sure it probably looked like I was about to make out with him.

“Shutup.”I said laughing as he put his hands on my waist as a slow song came on.

“Keep those hands North.”Kevin said smiling dancing with his wife beside us. She was really pretty. Nick rolled his eyes and laughed. There was no way Nick would try to mess with me, him and AJ were way to close. Although, he did let Aaron and Kaci come so who the fuck knows?

“Can I buy you a drink after this?”Nick asked keeping his cheek up against mine as we continued to dance.

“I will never pass up a free drink Carter.”I said and I could feel his cheeks raising. I knew he was smiling.

“That’s what I like to hear.”he said grabbing my hand pulling me over to the bar. “Two ummm whatcha want?”Nick said making me laugh. He talked like a black guy and that was hilarious to me.

“Doesn’t matter whatever.”I said shrugging. I wasn’t the biggest drinker in the world so I didn’t know much of what to order to begin with. “I really don’t care.”I said as he continued to sit there waiting on me to answer.

“Two rum and cokes.”he said holding his fingers up in a peace sign. He was dumb. AJ had taken a seat three seats down from us. I had guessed he wanted to know what me and Nick were up to. How jealous. We weren’t together. I could do whatever I wanted.

“Hey Bone you want an Odouls?”Nick asked. Oh God. He was drunk. I can’t believe he actually said that.

“Shut the fuck up Nick.”AJ said shaking his head as Nick cracked up. AJ was pissed off about something. A brown headed girl walked up behind AJ and took a seat beside him and started chatting him up. He never removed his sunglasses as he laughed with the girl.

“You okay?”Nick asked after a few minutes of us just sitting there watching them.

“I don’t give a SHIT!”I said and jumped as I surprised myself at how loud I said it. Nick laughed as I was obviously lying. It really bothered me how he was flirting with her. I had to turn my head away as I saw him tuck some of her hair behind her ear. Stupid asshole. I could feel my head spinning as I heard Nick order me another drink. I was literally going to pass out soon. I was already having a hard time keeping my head up.

“Why him Caroline?”I heard the tail end of whatever Nick had been going on about for the past ten minutes. I assumed it was about me and AJ. At this point in the night I shouldn’t be assuming anything. “Hello?”Nick said waving his hand in front of my face.

“I don’t know Nick. He just gets me.”I said shrugging as I watched him get up with the girl and walk to the dance floor. This was about to get dirty. I knew how he danced. I was bracing myself for the jealousy I was about to feel burning through my body, but Nick grabbed my hand and pulled me out the front door. “What are you doing?”I asked following him behind the club into the alley.

“Just wanted to get you outta there.”he said giving me a side smile as we sat down on the steps to the back entrance to the club. “I know AJ.”he said and I thought he meant he was saving me from seeing something. He looked cute in his light blue sweater. (***think Inconsolable video Nick-author note)

“Thanks.”I said trying really and I mean REALLY hard to keep myself sitting up straight on the steps.

“I’m pretty drunk.”Nick said laughing as he stood up and walked into the darkness in front of us. “Follow me!”

“Nick come back!”I said yelling at him. There was the place where we were sitting then a REALLY dark alley and then the main street that was lit up on the other side. I stumbled walking towards the darkness trying to find him.

“Come get me!”he said laughing. He wasn’t walking anymore, eventually I would find him.

“Nick this isn’t funny.”I said holding my arms out. I felt like a fucking blind person stumbling around.

“Gotcha!”Nick said laughing as he grabbed me from behind and I jumped. He was like a five year old.

“Ass.”I said noticing he didn’t let me go. I was starting to get my night vision to kick in so I could almost see him standing in front of me. He was close. Real close. I felt his hand trail up my back and stop on the side of my face. He pressed his lips to mine. WTF!?! This was not like a sweet passionate kiss. This was like we are drunk as shit making out with each other. What the fuck am I doing? He pushed me up against the brick wall behind me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was being held up off the ground merely from him pushing so hard. This was just dirty I thought as I put my arms around his neck.

“I have been wanting to do this for so fuckin long.”he said as I felt his hand rise up my skirt. I heard him unbuckle his belt and his pants dropped to the ground. Was I really going to do this? Of course I was. AJ was going to take that girl home with him tonight no doubt. I guess there was a difference though, he would never have to see her again. Nick was AJ’s best friend.

~~AJ~~

This girl in front of me I don’t even know her name, but she’s got some nice tits and I’m pretty high right now. “Listen baby you wanna get outta here?”I said loudly so she could hear me. She smiled up at me and followed me outside. “We probably can find a cab through here.”I said pulling her into the alleyway. I could hear some moaning as we walked through the darkness towards the main street. That’s just disgusting, people could at least take that shit back to a hotel room. As we arrived back at the hotel a few minutes later I wondered where everyone else was. Normally they would be out watching TV, but I guess they were all sleeping. Perfect. I don’t have to hear anyone’s mouth.

“Nick your ridiculous.”I heard Caroline say as the door opened behind me and the girl. Her and Nick stumbled in hanging onto each other to be able to stand up. I looked down as she made eye contact with the girl. I couldn’t look at her face to see the hurt.

“We’re just gonna watch some TV in here.”Nick said walking over to the couch. I didn’t know where to move to I was kinda stunned. She looked up at me, but quickly looked away as I caught her gaze. What was going on?

“Come on.”I said grabbing the girls hand pulling her towards my room.

“At least this time we’re not together.”Caroline said loud enough to where I could hear her. I contemplated whether or not to say anything. I couldn’t help myself.

“Who’s decision was that?!”I yelled back at her as I slammed the door to my room. At least sex could still make me happy.

~~CAROLINE~~

As I awoke the next morning I realized I had fallen asleep on the couch with Ni…OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Originally as I was waking up, I thought this all had been a dream. I HAD SLEPT WITH NICK! HOLY SHIT!

“Nick wake up!”I whispered loudly pushing him so he would wake up. It was only 6AM there should be no one up for a while. “Wake up!”

“What? What is it?”he said groggily rubbing his eyes as he sat up. “OH SHIT!”he said suddenly as he realized what happened and jumped up.

“I know…I know…”I said putting my head in my hands. “What are we gonna say to him?”

“Nothing!”Nick said and was very stern about it. “We just don’t tell him anything. We were both drunk.”he said and I interrupted.

“WAY drunk….you’re right he doesn’t need to know.”I said and Nick stood up quickly and walked into his room.