- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I like this chapter...but I am still trying to figure out where to go from here I know exactly how I want the story to end...but I'm just not ready for that! Let me know if you have any suggestions!
~~AJ~~

“Aaron could ya hurry up in there…I actually have a show to get ready for.”I said banging on the bathroom door. He was taking for fucking ever. Him and Kaci had been in there for a good hour and it was getting pretty old. All I wanted to do was take a shower and wash this slut off of me. Needless to say I had pushed her out of my bed around eight this morning and called her a cab. It’s horrible I know.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”Aaron said coming out of the bathroom all gangster. God. Why did it always have to be something with him? Since he started dating Kaci its like me and him can’t have a normal conversation about anything…I could ask him what his new dogs name was and he would ask what that was supposed to mean.

“It just means get the fuck out of the bathroom.”I said rolling my eyes as Kaci held onto his arm behind him.

“We’re not done in here. You can have it when I’m ready.”he said crossing his arms.

“Nick can you get your brother out of my way before I beat his ass?”I said turning around to Nick who was standing in the kitchen with Caroline and Brian. Nick just laughed. I guess they thought I was joking.

“You know what AJ I’m sick of your mouth.”Aaron said getting closer to me. I did not want to hit this boy, but with all the shit that’s been going on lately I don’t know if I can restrain.

“Okay Aaron this is how you wanna play.”I said as he got into my face.

“This is a long time coming.”Kaci said from behind him.

“You know what shut your damn mouth nobody needs to hear anything your slut ass is going to say.”I said to her and she looked stunned.

“Don’t talk to her like that!”Aaron said pushing Kaci away from him. I knew we were about to get into a big fight. I’d been waiting on it for a year now, and apparently now was going to be the time.

I just laughed a little and looked over at Nick who was wondering whether or not to come break it up. “Say what you wanna say!”I yelled at him. “Come on get it all out.”

“I want you to get off my nuts because I’m with Kaci, if she wanted to be with you she would be.”Aaron said and I smiled. I didn’t want to be with that whore PLEASE.

“Aaron she just went to you because she’s a gold digging whore and none of the rest of the guys wanted anything to do with her.”I lied. She had broken up with me, but I didn’t care.

“Okay AJ, whatever why don’t you just go back and snort some more coke.”Kaci said walking back up.

“Hey don’t talk to him like that!”Caroline said stepping up behind me. I was kinda surprised she was sticking up for me. It was nice. I looked back at her and gave her a side smile. She didn’t even look at me.

“Who the fuck are you?”Kaci asked stepping in front of Aaron.

“His girlfriend.”she said. WHAT?!? Am I missing something? I guess she just said that to prove a point.

“Tell me something sweetheart does he go out every night, come home until late drunk off his ass…let me fill you in on something, he’s not out at a club. He’s with some other girl.”Kaci said and I just rolled my eyes. I didn’t feel for Kaci like I do Caroline.

“It’s different now Kaci.”I said sighing. Caroline looked back at me. She was obviously putting the two together.

“Sure it is…and you didn’t look like you two were together last night when you were all snuggled up to Nick on the couch.”Aaron said and I looked down at Caroline. What was he talking about?

“Shut up Aaron.”Nick said coming over to stop all of this. “You don’t know what your talking about.”

“Okay you two weren’t sleeping on the couch together this morning?”Kaci said putting her hands on her hips.

“This isn’t even about us. Stop trying to change the subject.”Nick said putting his hand up to stop them from talking any further. Since when were they an “us”. My mind went back to the people in the alley last night. I knew that moan. I was too high to realize it then, but I knew that moan I heard.

“Oh my God. It was you wasn’t it?”I said pointing at both of them. “It was you in the alley last night. Oh my God.”I said putting it all together. Oh my God. I need to throw up.

“AJ we…”Nick started but I was in too much of shock to say anything.

“You’re just as much of a whore as she is!!”I yelled at Caroline. She wouldn’t bring her face up to look at any of us, but I could see the tears falling to the ground. “YOU SAY SOMETHING!!!”I yelled looking at both of them. Aaron and Kaci had slinked back away from everything and were watching everything unfold.

“Caroline you didn’t…tell me you didn’t.”Brian said walking up behind me. For once, I think he was going to be on my side. She said nothing.

“AJ we were drunk. WAY drunk!”Nick said trying to put his hand on my shoulder. What was I supposed to do just shrug it off.

“I DON”T CARE NICK!! YOU KNOW I LOVE HER!”I said getting in his face. “CAN”T YOU JUST KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS FOR ONE NIGHT?!”I said pushing him.

“Man back off…BACK OFF!”Nick yelled back at me pushing me back.

“Stop it guys!”Brian said pushing us away from each other. I could feel my hand tightening. It was almost like I couldn’t control it and before I knew it I had punched Nick in the face.

“STOP!!!”Caroline yelled pulling me off of Nick.

“Get the fuck off me.”I said shrugging her off. “You’re supposed to be my brother man!”I will never forget the look on Nick’s face at that moment. He was my best friend. All that was gone now. “I’m outta here!”I said and grabbed my hoodie from off the couch slamming the door as I walked out.


~~CAROLINE~~


What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!! I could slap Aaron and that little bitch right across their faces right now. How could Aaron do that to his own brother?

“You’re going home now!!”Nick yelled pointing to Aaron.

“Man I didn’t..”he started put Nick grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the bedroom to start packing his things.

“Don’t.”Brian said as I started for the door.

“I have to.”I said letting the door slam behind me. I ran as fast as I could down the steps to try to catch him as he was coming off the elevator. He was crying. AJ was crying as he stepped off the elevator in front of me. He covered his face with his hand and brushed past me.

“AJ Talk to me!”I yelled as he walked out to the pool area of the hotel and pulled out his pack of cigarettes. There was no one out at the pool which was weird, but I wasn’t complaining at least we could talk…or yell.

“I can’t even look at you right now.”he said blowing out smoke as he sat down on one of the pool chairs.

“I’m sorry.”I said and he waved his hand in front of me like he didn’t care. “You know what why am I saying I’m sorry…you started all of this!”I yelled and he looked up shocked that I had raised my voice at him. He glared at me and I could tell this was going to be a one sided conversation. “If you hadn’t started drinking and went to London and cheated on me I guess we’d still be together huh? It’s not like I even find Nick in the least bit attractive. He was just there.”I was totally lying. Nick was hot as hell and so was the sex. He didn’t need to know that.

“HE’S STILL MY BEST FRIEND!”he yelled standing up fast. “YOU FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND, MY BAND MATE. I HAVE TO LOOK AT HIM EVERYDAY KNOWING YOU GUYS SLEPT TOGETHER! I WON”T DO IT CAROLINE I WONT!”he said and I looked away from him. He was not going to yell at me like that and get away with it. I reached my hand up and slapped him across the right side of his face.

“You’re not gonna talk to me like that.”I said calmly. He moved his jaw around a few times burning with anger before he turned his face back to mine.

“Why did you even come out here? Shouldn’t you be making sure Nick’s okay?”he said coldly crossing his arms after he flicked his cigarette into the grass.

“AJ I don’t care about Nick. I care about you and you are having some type of mental breakdown…I have don’t nothing that’s anymore wrong than what you did to me.”I said and he was finally beginning to calm down.

“It doesn’t matter I’ll never look at you the same.”he said and my heart broke a little. I could actually feel the pain in my stomach growing much worse. I may actually throw up.

“Fine…well do yourself a favor and get some help. You look like shit.”I said walking away from him.

“Fuck you.”he said as the door closed behind me and I walked back towards the elevator.


~~AJ~~


“Hey man.”I said as Kevin and Kristin came outside in their bathing suits. They sure were having one lavish vacation while all of this was going on.

“You okay dude?”he said putting his towel on the chair beside me. I shrugged. The truth was I didn’t know. At this point I just really didn’t know. I was so coked out I couldn’t even tell if this was reality. I was hoping it wasn’t but deep down I knew it was.
“Why don’t you take those sunglasses off and we’ll talk about it.”he said watching Kristin get in the pool. Kevin was always so awesome. He truly was the father I never had.

“I don’t know Kev.”I said nodding over at Kristin. I really didn’t want her to hear everything because she would tell Leighanne or Lee and it would get back to Caroline somehow.

“Here babe put these on.”Kevin said walking over handing Kristin and Ipod and headphones. “Ready now?”he said smiling at me.

“I was doing great ya know I really was and then Leighanne brought Caroline to watch Baylee and seriously dude like from the moment I saw her I was like fucking lovestruck.”I said smiling remembering that first day. Everyone had been so weirded out by our five minute handshake.

“She is really pretty…not my type…but definetly yours.”he said. I knew what he meant. She wasn’t preppy enough for him, but I liked that we had sort of the same style.

“It was just weird. We were SO perfect for each other. She likes the same bands I like. She loves LOST, I mean you know how much I love that…she just gets me. And I had that one drink that night to loosen up which turned into plenty and it went all downhill from there. I went to London without her and one of my old “friends”.”I said putting up my fingers in quotations. “was there and he left a bag of coke there. I kept it. I cheated on her, Brian sat me using the next day in New York and well here we are to make a long story short.”I finished.

“And she screwed Nick last night?”Kevin said reminding me. I was trying to forget. I nodded my head yes. I couldn’t bare to say it outloud.

“Well maybe she really was just way to drunk AJ you of all people should understand that. Nick would never do something to intentionally hurt you. You know that. He loves you man and from what I see so does she.”he said smiling slightly at me. I knew he was right. It was just disgusting to know he had been inside her. How could I ever have sex with her again knowing he had done it.

“I know. I’m just hurt.”I said pulling my sunglasses up onto my head.

“Now let’s talk about you…are you going to quit this or do we need to get you treatment again?”he asked putting his hands on my legs.

“I don’t know. I wanna say I can do it myself, but I really don’t know.”I said thinking really hard about how much work it was going to be.

“If you don’t know then that’s a yes.”he said and I smiled. I wanted to get better I really did I just didn’t know how to by myself.

“I just don’t want it to get out to the media again and everything. That’s so embarrassing.”I said sighing. That was so horrible before. Everyone thought of me as the Lindsey Lohan of the Backstreet Boys. The fan support was awesome, but everything else just sucked.

“Better to do that than OD.”he said and I knew he was right.

“Okay let’s get something worked out in the next few days. When are you going back?”I asked him as he stood up to pull his shirt off.

“I think I’m gonna head back to Orlando with you guys to see you work in the studio I don’t know yet.”he said as he slipped his shoes off. “Wanna swim?”he asked pointing to the pool as if I didn’t know where he was going.

“Nah man. I got a lot to think about. I just don’t know if I can do it.”I said looking up at him.

“No baby…you can.”he said patting me on the shoulder. I laughed. That was like his catch phrase for everything. I love that guy.
Chapter End Notes:
REVIEW PLEASE :) I love them!