- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
What if your here and I'm just blind...
"You wanna meet the guys?...I can't believe you have known me for so long and never met them."Brian said in his southern accent. Caroline lived in Orlando so Brian's country sometimes was a little overpowering for her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into another room backstage. "They shoudl be in here soo...or now."Brian said making her laugh as he almost was hit in the face with the door. "Caroline this is Howie and his wife Leigh."Brian said smiling.

"How are you?"Howie said extending his hand to her.

"Overwhelmed."she said and everyone laughed.

"You'll get use to it."Howie's wife said smiling at her while holding tightly onto his arm. Caroline couldn't help but notice the weird resemblance between them.

"What's up Bbbb ROK!"Nick said busting though the door in a boxing outfit. They must be in costume because Howie had on half of what Nick was wearing, minus the robe. "You must be Leighanne's neice, looks run in the family huh?"Nick said making her blush while shaking her hand.

"Calm down Nick. This one's taken, got a Marine fiance. He could probably take you."Brian said and Nick sighed as the door opened and smacked him almost knocking him over.

"What the fuck AJ?!"Nick asked embarrassed.

"Don't stand in front of the door then stupid!"AJ said shaking his head.

"How about ya'll don't fight we have a guest here."Brian said rolling his eyes. They were always fighting about something. "Caroline this asshole is AJ. AJ this is Leighanne's niece Caroline."Brian said as AJ looked over at her. She could feel her face turning red as he shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you honey."he said and smiled slightly not letting go of her hand.

"You too."she said quietly, smiling at him. Everyone in the room had gotten quiet and was watching them have whatever moment they were having. She looked away from him trying to avoid the awkward long pause.

"ready to take me to the airport."Leighanne said grabbing her arm pulling her out the door realeasing the tension in the room.

"What the hell was that?"Leighanne asked smiling as Caroline laughed.

"What was what?"Caroline asked blushing as they walked down the steps from the stage going back towards the limo.

"Don't be stupid. Whatever that was with AJ, oh my God girl!"she said in awe.

"All he said was nice to meet you."Caroline said rolling her eyes acting like she didn't understand.

"No he said "nice to - ten minute I think you're beautiful and I am in awe of it starefest- meet you."Brian said walking up behind them to see Leighanne off.

"Shut up Brian."Caroline said punching him in his arm. "So I think he's hot so what?"she asked and shrugged as she sat inside the limosine.

"So nothing."Brian said with a smirk. "Besides you luuuuuuv him."