- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is written in first person and you will read it as the characters do...I think it's cooler that way Please comment I love to read them!
Author's Chapter Notes:
It would be awesome if this happened in real life...
“Please stop here or I will pee my pants.”I said about to burst into tears. We had been driving for what seems like hours, because we had waited in the damn traffic from the concert to get out. This was the first exit we saw. I don’t know much about Atlanta, but I do know they need some damn rest stops.

“Okay okay.”Colleen said pulling into the truck stop.

“Let’s hope we don’t get murdered while we’re inside.”I said rolling my eyes as I shut the door. I practically ran inside as fast as I could to make it to the bathroom. Ah, finally some peace. As I walked out of the bathroom I suddenly realized to my horror that in my hurry I had walked into the men’s bathroom. I pushed the door open and felt it stop suddenly as it had hit someone.

“Oh shit I am so…”I stopped in mid sentence looking at the tall blonde in front of me.

“It’s fine..hey.”he said cocking his head to the side with a confused look. “Do I know you from somewhere?”he asked rubbing his chin thinking.

“I highly doubt that.”I said smiling.

“Yea….yea….”he said. I could see his thoughts formulating in his head.

“You were one of the VIPs tonight right? At the show…yea.”he said and I smiled. What the fuck was going on. Nick Carter, a fucking Backstreet Boy, remembered me from soundcheck earlier.

“Should I be embarrassed to say yes?”I asked and he laughed a little.

“Of course not…”he said. This was way uncomfortable. In my head right now I am doing a teeny bopper scream because I, Caroline, am having a full conversation with Nick freakin Carter.

“Okay well I guess I’ll let you do your thing.”why did I say that? God I have said some stupid things but giving a Backstreet Boy permission to pee tops the list. He gave me a weird look and walked past me to the bathroom. I noticed Colleen looking through the snacks and ran over to her about to scream my head off.

“Dude…Nick Carter is in this gas station.”I said quietly. Her eyes widened and she rolled her eyes. “No seriously.”I said pointing to the men’s bathroom door opening.

“Holy shit.”she said quietly pulling me down to the ground. “Did you talk him?”she whispered.

“For a minute…”I said but was interrupted. “Are you guys okay?” I stood up slowly, man he must think I am really really weird.

“We’re fine.”I said smiling. I know my cheeks are red as hell right now.

“Holy shit man, can we get a picture with you?”Colleen practically yelled. I could always count on her to say something worse than me.

“Sure yea.”Nick said putting his arms around both of us as Colleen snapped the picture.

“Thanks.”we both said in unison.

“See you around.”he said and waved as he walked out the automatic doors. We both screamed a little and tried to contain our excitement.

“I cannot believe that just happened!”I said cranking up the car as we got back in.

“Yea totally not sleeping tonight.”Colleen said as I pulled the car in reverse and bam straight into something. My eyes widened as I realized I hadn’t just hit a car. I had hit a tour bus.
Chapter End Notes:
Review Review Review!