- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is just cute to me! :)
~~Nick~~

What the fuck was that? I stood up from the couch in the back of the bus as the rest of the guys hopped down out of their bunks.

“What was that man?”Brian said walking in front of me towards the front so we could see. We had hit a little white car and the back of her car was fucked up man.

“Great we are gonna be stuck here forever…all I wanted to do was get one good nights sleep.”Howie mumbled and walked past me back to his bunk. As the girl stepped out of the car I realized it was the girl from inside. I wondered if she had done this on purpose, they were quite the fans. I could see her stomping her feet and bitching at her friend, so I guessed she hadn’t meant to back into a giant bus. I guessed Jim, our bus driver, had already called the cops and they would be on there way soon. Man she is kinda hot bending over like that. My man instincts had taken over.

“So one more weird thing to add to the list huh?”I said walking over to her and her friend. They tensed up a lot as I sat down next to the girl on the curb.

“Sorry.”she said giving me a hopeful look.

“Doesn’t matter to me. We play a show in the same place tomorrow, this is only cutting into the after party.”I said shrugging my shoulders.

“I’m gonna go get something to drink.”her friend said and got up to walk towards the car.

“I’m Caroline.”she said holding out her hand.

“Nick.”I said and she laughed as I shook her hand.

“I know…Nice to meet you again.”she said smiling. She was beautiful. Her eyes were so bright and alive.

“You get hurt or anything?”I asked looking her over.

“I think I should be fine. I’m really embarrassed that’s all.”she said looking away from me.

“Don’t its cool crazy fans run into our bus all the time…not that you’re a crazy fan, just saying.”I said. Pretty sure that only made it worse. She didn’t say anything, probably intimidated like everyone else I ever meet.

“They’re going to have to tow your car.”the cop said walking up to her as he drove up and assessed the situation.

“Great.”she said putting her head in her hands.

“I’ll give you a ride back to your place if you want and you guys can get a rental car or whatever.”the guy said to her.

“We don’t live here. We’re from Charlotte, we’re staying at the Ritz Carlton in Buckhead…God I can’t believe this.”she said as her friend walked back up to her. That hotel is next to ours…do it Nick, just ask her.

~~Caroline~~

I should be enjoying the fact that a Backstreet Boy is sitting next to me, but instead I not only walked out of the men’s bathroom into him, I backed into his fuckin bus and I have to have my car towed. Later on this will be an awesome story to tell everyone, but right now I am to embarrassed the even comprehend what's happening.

“I’ll take you…we’re staying next door.”Nick said and I almost threw up. Was this really happening? Wake up girl!

“No we don’t wanna cause you anymore trouble.”I said denying him.

“No really its fine. All you have to do is walk to your hotel when we pull up at ours…really simple.”he said standing up holding his hand out for me.

“If you insist.”I said grabbing his hand as he pulled me up. He was strong, almost jerked my arm out of the socket.

“I thought you said you had an after party to go to.”I said walking behind him back towards my car to get the stuff out of the trunk.

“Yea you’re coming.”he said and I smiled as he took my bags out of my hands so I would not have to carry them.

“Don’t worry these aren’t heavy at all.”Colleen said carrying all of her bags while I had nothing.

“I’ll help you.” I said laughing as I grabbed one of the bags taking my keys out to lock my car.

“I am on the backstreet bus.”Colleen said excitedly as we walked onto the bus with Nick. This is so crazy.

“Dude you know the rules…there is a bathroom right there…just go inside…Hi.”I would know that raspy voice anywhere.

“This would be the girl that backed into our bus.”Nick said patting me on the shoulder.

“Nice job…you guys were at the show.”AJ said and I smiled. Amazing how they remember faces. I flew forward into Nick as the bus jolted forward to start back to the highway.

“Sorry.”I said looking up at him as I stood up straight. Pretty sure he just cupped my boob. Awesome!