- Text Size +
~~Nick~~

That screaming, it never gets old. There was a huge line of girls waiting to get into the club. I loved the fact that the majority of our fans were older, hotter, and skankier now. I’m horrible, I know it. I am a mother fucking rock star I can have whatever I want though.

“Just meet us back in here whenever we leave and we’ll take you back to the hotel.” I said and stepped off the bus to the backdoor of the club. Inside there would be a hundred horny twenty something year olds all wanting a piece of the Carter. Ha just kidding…but seriously there’s gonna be a lot of pussy. As I sat up in the VIP area blocked from the fans I couldn’t stop thinking about that girl. Why can’t I stop thinking about her? She is just sitting down there downing those fuckin drinks like a champ.

“Hey Marcus!”I yelled to my bodyguard who was perversely staring at all the fans downstairs dancing. “See that girl right down there sitting at the bar?”I had to yell in his ear because the music was so loud.

“Yea what about her?”he asked giving me the look.

“Go bring her up here.”I said and sat back in my chair. Marcus led her upstairs and to the bar to sit down.

“Put the rest of her drinks on my tab.”I said leaning up on the bar beside her.

“You don’t have to do that.”she said looking over at me.

“I do.”I said and she smiled. Wow! What have we found tonight Mr. Carter! “Actually can I just get her tab and mine.”I said looking at how wasted she was already.

“What happened to your friend?”I asked noticing she wasn’t around.

“I think she got to drunk, to fast so she went home to sleep it off.”she said as I signed the two hundred dollar credit card slip. This bitch was really drinking downstairs.

“Let’s get outta here.”I said holding my hand out for her. She put her soft hand in mine and I led her out the back door, back to the bus.

~~Caroline~~

“Nick what are we doing…”I asked. If this was not who it was taking me back to some bus I would be freakin out right now.

“You’ll see…the other guys won’t be back in here for at least another hour or so…don’t you wanna show me what you got.”he said and pulled his tie off while laying back on the bed or couch or whatever it was in the back. Was he propositioning me? I am to drunk to comprehend this right now.

“I’m just gonna be another one of those girls aren’t I, one of the skanks from the internet.”I said and I knew it was true. He would deny it or course, but it was true. This whole take me home shit was a ploy to get in my pants. I mean I’m not complaining, its just funny how the male mind works.

“Come here.”he said pulling both of my hands so I would fall down on him. “You’re a lot different than those girls.”he said putting his hand on the side of my face and for a minute I began to believe him.

“They didn’t wreck into my bus.”he said and I laughed, before I could stop laughing I felt his lips on mine. Holy shit I was gonna do it with Nick Carter! I AM DOING IT WITH NICK CARTER! I’m sorry I can’t contain myself. This was going better than I had ever dreamed it would be.

“You’re sexy baby.”Nick said pulling my hair as I was on top of him riding. This was such nasty sex, I couldn’t even really enjoy it for thinking of how many other people had been in this same position, staring at the same face, watching themselves in the mirror. He kissed me hard knocking me out of my thoughts…and suddenly this awesomeness that was backstreet sex was over.

“Is this the part where you say you’ll call me a cab?”I said and he smiled.

“No cab for you.”he said putting his hand on my face as I noticed the tattoo on his wrist.

“You’re still dating Paris?”I asked pulling back from him.

“Just haven’t had the time to cover it up yet.”he sighed looking at his wrist. I nodded my head and looked away from him.

“So Caroline…?”the questioning in his voice was weird and then I realized he wanted to know my name.

“Carter…I know weird. It’s Caroline Carter.”I said pulling back on my dress.

“That is pretty weird.”he said looking over at me. “Come on we’re probably to your hotel.”he said. I guess the bus had been moving the whole time. He held out his hand for me and I put mine in his as we walked off the bus.

“Check out all those cameras over there for you.”I said looking over at the hotel they were staying in filled with paparazzi.

“Yea little do they know I am over here.”he said laughing. “So you a VIP for tomorrow?”he asked as we walked into the hotel towards the elevator.

“Nah…I already spent 500 on yesterday’s concert…”I said pressing the elevator button.

“Sure you are…I’ll put you on the list, I know the band.”he said and I laughed. He was actually pretty funny.

“Floor ten, Room 101.”I said pulling my key out of my pocket book. “Wanna come in or something?”I asked. I didn’t know what else to say.

“Nah I gotta get back to pick up the boys and all, but thanks for tonight.”he said and I knew I had just been another girl at that time. I sighed and looked down at the floor. “But I’ll see you tomorrow night at the soundcheck party.”he said lifting my chin up to look at him. Soundcheck would be weird knowing I had slept with him.

“Yea sure.”I said and smiled slightly.

“Okay goodnight. See you soon.”he said and kissed me lightly while pressing the elevator down button.