- Text Size +
~~CAROLINE~~

“So what are you gonna be doing in the morning?”Nick asked as we walked towards my hotel from his.

“Going back to Charlotte, unfortunately I have work, and didn’t really expect all of this to happen so ya know…”I said uncomfortable.

“Quit work and hang out with me.”Nick said smiling putting his arm around me.

“That’d be economical, considering I have a shit load of bills to pay.”I said making him laugh. Did he know what economical even meant? haha

“So call in sick…”he said practically begging.

“I can’t. I have practically ditched Colleen this whole weekend the least I could do is ride home with her. It’s four hours…”I said. As much as I wanted to stay. He could still just be using me and she was my best friend. Nick stopped walking suddenly and grabbed my hand to turn me back around.

“What are you doing?”I asked as we were now walking back towards his hotel.

“Staying in my hotel room.”he said smiling.

“You’re crazy.”I said smiling back at him. His whole life…his whole way of doing things was just so over the top. The flashes from the cameras were nuts as we walked back into the hotel. I wonder if I am going to end up in US weekly or something…


::THE NEXT MORNING::

“So I’ll stop by in a few days, on the way up to Virginia…”Nick said holding onto my hand as we walked towards Colleen’s car.

“Yea that’s fine.”I said. I was kinda sad. These last few days had been amazing and I knew now it was coming to an end. He probably wouldn’t even come to Charlotte when they were passing through.

“It was good meeting you. Take care.”Nick said giving Colleen a hug. She still looked like she wanted to spaz out. I looked at Nick differently now though. I don’t know if that’s a good thing. I had listened to the Backstreet Boys my whole childhood and now I was whatever I was to one of them. It’s almost like surreal. I’ll never be able to listen to any of there music the same way.

Colleen stepped into the car and cranked it up as I stood outside leaned up against the back of the car. Nick wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned into me.

“I’m really glad you spent 500 dollars to meet me.”he said and I laughed as he put his forhead up to mine.

“Me too.”I said and I literally thought I was going to cry. I was really really sad about leaving him.

“See you in two days then?”he asked kissing me lightly.

“You better.”I said and he smiled.

“I promise.”he said kissing me again. I pushed him off of me lightly because I knew Colleen was getting a frigin eye full from this.

“I’ll call you later tonight…after the show.”he said as I opened the car door.

“Okay.”I said holding onto his hand.

“Two days.”he said and I smiled as he let go of my hand and shut the door.

“OH MY GOD!”Colleen practically yelled smiling as we drove off and he stood in the parking lot waving. “You two are like so freakin in love.”she said overexagerrating.

“Ugh we are not!”I said rolling my eyes. “I’ve only known him for two days.”I said watching him disappear through the side mirror.

“Whatever! Man you need to tell me all about…”she said and I began the story from the beginning. A few hours later my phone vibrated in my pocket from a text message.

NickCarter: I miss your face.

AHHHHH! I screamed on the inside. I was different! I was not just one of those girls! LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!

Reply: Like the sun was in your eyes?

I said like the song. I knew he would smile.

NickCarter: it is sunny here…we just had soundcheck, wanted to make sure you guys got in okay.

Reply: Not there yet, I think we’re in Columbia…maybe an hour left.

NickCarter: Can you just text me when you get there I may be already onstage, but I’ll check it when I get out.

Reply: Of course!

NickCarter: TTYL Babe

“Are you talking to your love?”Colleen said making me blush.

“He just said he missed me!”I said and couldn’t contain it anymore. I was ecstatic.