- Text Size +

They were woken up early the next morning by Q knocking on Nick’s door.
“Nick get your ass out of bed and pack, I know you haven’t even started. Lets MOOOOVE” He heard him yell outside the door.
Groaning, Nick rolled over pulling Leigh closer. “He’s been taking classes off Marcus. I don’t like it” Nick whined kissing into her neck.
Leigh giggled turning around in his arms. “Or he just knows you well enough to know you haven’t done anything yet”
There was a slight smirk on her face. “No huh he never says 'lets mooove' like that. He isn’t mean like Marcus” Nick continued with a pout.
“Come on lets get up sexy” She patted his butt as she started getting out of bed.
“Heeey I didn’t even get my morning kiss. Or my morning hotness” As she turned around she saw him laying there with the most pathetic pout going on.
She leant down and kissed him fully on his lips. "There's your morning kiss, you get the hotness later" She grinned and put his tshirt on. "I need to go back to my room and pack, so i suggest you pack whilst im gone."
Nick stood up, still naked and stood infront of her "You make my clothes look hott" He pulled her too him and nuzzled his head inbetween her shoulder and neck.
"Mmmmmmmmmm sexy." he started kissing and sucking the sensitive part of her neck. But before she could get sucked into his charm she patted his arms and pulled away. "Nu uh baby, packing, THEN hotness!!" She kissed him on the cheek before walking towards the door. "Ill come back when im done, K" She blew him a kiss before walking out and Nick just stood there with a dopey grin on his face before realising his plan from the night before.

He quickly packed and got changed before grabbing his key card and leaving his room, heading towards Howie's.

Nick didn’t even bother knocking. He just pushed Howie’s door open finding him in the bathroom shaving.
“Howie…out here NOW” Nick demanded walking back and forth in his room. “
What the hell Nick. Who invited you?” Nick pushed Howie against the wall keeping him there. “I fuckin invited myself D”..
Howie looked scared but glared at Nick as if he was about to pounce on him. “I considered you a friend for more then half of my fuckin life, but had I know you were a god damn woman abuser I sure as hell wouldn’t have wasted that much time on you.”
Howie pushed against Nick trying to get him to move but he wouldnt budge.

"Nick get the hell off me!!"
Nick pushed into him further. "Why the FUCK did you treat Leigh like that huh? You have no fucking right to treat ANYONE like that!" Nick was in Howie's face, rage soaring through him.
“How I treat MY wife is hardly any of your business Nick. Besides your not treating her any better. Shes fucking in love with you, and we all know how good you are with women” Before he managed to say another word Nick had punched him straight above the left eye sending him hard against the wall.
“Don’t ever talk to me like that I will fucking ruin you” Nick screamed at him his face turning red.
Howie pushed Nick and he fell back, landing on the floor. "Dont you hit me again or ill press charges....and i mean it Nick".
Nick stood up, fists balled, ready to pounce again.
"Don't tell me what to do!!" Nick went to go forward to hit him again but felt someone grab him from behind.

“Kev…..wha…” Howie spoke softly making Nick turn around to see who was trying to keep him from killing Howie.
“What the hell is going on here?” Kevin was looking at the two of them glaring.
“Howie has been abusing Leigh for years!"
"Nick’s fucking my wife!” They both yelled out at the same time.

Kevin looked between the two of them, and as Nick went for Howie again he grabbed him. "Now STOP this...the pair of you!!" He stood between Howie and Nick. "Now i dont know what is going on, but it has to STOP!"
Nick's shoulder slumped and he sat on the bed,leaning his elbows on his knees and holding his head.

"Howie, go to Brian's room. I need to talk to Nick, then i'll come over there and talk to you!" He looked over at Howie.
Without a word Howie left and slammed the door shut behind him.

“Nick what’s going on here?” Kevin asked as he sat down opposite Nick on the bed looking concerned.
Sighing Nick laid back on the bed rubbing his hands over his face not knowing where to start.
“It’s all fucked up man. I can’t..Everything is so fucking insane!”
Kevin had a concerned look on his face. He had never seen Nick this upset before.
“You guys are going to be on tour together for months Nick. I’m sure whatever this little row is about can be worked out” Nick sighed again sitting back up.
“Little row? If you call Leigh leaving Howie for me, and Howie cheating on her for the past 7 years a little row then sure.”

Kevin sat up "Leaving Howie for you WHAT? Nick your making no sense. Howie loves her. She loves him they are happy together. Dont tell me you messed that up, Nick. Your better than that, i know you are" He looked over at Nick, who looked defeated.
"But i love her Kevin, we're in love" He spoke without lookin at Kevin, he knew he'd see the same disapointed look he always got from Kevin.
It was like a routine. Nick does something for himself, Nick fucks things up, Nick explains to Kevin, Kevin gives him disapointed looks and the cycle repeats itself.

“No Nick, that’s wrong. Their married. Even you should know that’s not right” Kevin was trying to remain calm but he felt like punching some sense into Nick.
“What’s wrong is how Howie has been walking around sleeping with everyone else but her the past month. She has cried herself to sleep without him being there. And he has been forcing her to sleep with him and other girls at the same time. She had to do things to them Kev. Tell me that’s fuckin right”.
Is Nick in tears? Kevin was stunned trying to take it all in.
“Howie wouldn’t do all that Nick. I’m sure you’ve got it all wrong.”

Nick sat up, the anger back. Why wouldnt he believe him "I havent got it all fucking wrong Kevin! I was fucking there when she cried her eyes out. Where was he? Oh yea thats right, in bed with some fucking whore! Dont tell me i dont know Kevin cos i do, im not a kid anymore!" Kevin was in awe. If this was all true then that mean that Howie…
“Seriously?” He asked looking at Nick just needing comfirmation for the second time.
“If you don’t believe me which you obviously don’t then go and talk to Leigh. I’m done. I’m not wasting anymore time talking to you. You have no fucking right coming here telling me how I act or think about things cause your not around anyway are you?” Nick spat out as he left the room pacing up and down the hall not knowing where to go.

Kevin followed him out and watched as Nick paced back and forth, obviously going through stuff in his head. He's telling the truth. I've known that kid long enough to know when hes lying. But why is he so emotionally attached?
He knew Nick knew he was standing there, and he made no move to stop Nick from pacing and talk to him. I'll just wait here till he's ready.
A door opened at the otherside of the hall and Leigh walked out. Nick saw her and walked up to her, pulling her into a hug.
Leigh wrapped her arms around Nick pulling him close as he was hugging her so tight.
Kevin just stood back watching them not knowing what to say. He had never seen Nick go to any woman for comfort before. He would usually take off and spend it punching something. But here he was hugging Leigh as if life depended on it and she seemed equally needy of him.
I leave and everything changes, or did they just hide it all from me because they knew how I would react?

Nick and Leigh pulled apart but Nick kept holding around her as if he needed to protect her. “Leigh.. I think you need to tell Kev everything. He won’t believe me.”
Did he say Kevin?
She looked over Nick's shoulder and noticed Kevin stood outside Howie's hotel room door.
Something happened...
She looked up at Nick's face and nodded silently. She wasn't gonna press on the fact she knew something had happened with Howie just yet, but she could see the way Nick was all tense and was worried for him. She reached up and cupped his cheek, pulling his face down to hers and kissing him softly on the lips before taking his hand and walking towards Kevin.

Leigh started walking towards Kevin holding a tight grip on Nick’s hand.
“Hey Kev” She smiled leaning in to hug him.
Kevin returned the hug smiling at her. “I just had to stop him and Howie from killing each other.”
Wow he was fast at getting that out wasn’t he? Nick scowled at Kevin wanting him to just go away.
“You did?”
Nick felt her looking at him but he was too scared to look back. Worried about her getting mad.
“What’s Nick been doing this time? Picking on someone smaller than him hardly seems fair” Kevin joked smiling. But his smile wasn’t returned.
The smile fell from Kevin's face and seriousness took over. He noticed the way they were holding hands, how Nicks body language screamed protectiveness towards her, and he wasnt even gonna begin to process the kiss he saw Leigh give Nick.
Kevin motioned for them to enter Howie's room and Leigh stalled, but Nick reasuringly told her that he's in Brian's room and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, guiding her into the room and to the sofa under the window.
They sat down and Kevin shut the door to Howie's room and made his way to Nick and Leigh.
He could feel a headache coming on, and he somehow knew it wasnt gonna get any better.