- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is another of my firsts... written for a friend of mine.

I woke up to bright sunlight flowing through the window to my right. I groaned and rolled over. I bumped into something warm and soft yet still so hard. I opened one eye to see an angel laying next to me. A smile crept upon my face as I lay there watching him sleeping peacefully. I gently lifted the covers to see what I had expected. Not an ounce of clothing covered his perfect body. An evil smirk ran across my face as I gently slipped my hand under the covers and lightly grabbed his length. I started to slowly run my hand up and down his hardening length.

"What do you think you are doing?" A sleepy voice asked. As I jerked my head up his eyes were still closed but a devious smile was planted on his face. I knew that smile. The smile I only saw. The smile of pleasure. The smile I loved the most.

"Oh nothing," I said as I started to run my hands up and down faster, "what does it feel like?"

"Fells like to me you are trying to get attacked." He said never opening his eyes.

"And if I do?" Before I could protest he had flipped over and was on top of me holding me down, his legs on the out side of mine.

"Then you shall receive." He said as he lowered his head to mine. He gently stuck his tongue out and ran it over my lips receiving a gentle moan from me. I tried to kiss him but I couldn’t before he pulled back his beautiful eyes staring down at me.

"No fair don’t tease!" I said smiling at him.

"Well Ms. Bossy looks like I am on top and you aren’t moving so I suggest you get used to being teased." I groaned and smiled.

He gently kissed my lips but pulled back before I could deepen the kiss. He laughed at my agitated look on my face as he gently kissed the skin right below my ear. I couldn’t help but gasp. I felt him smile into my neck as he kissed around my neck slowly going to the front and kissing down my chest. Still holding my hands he gently licked around my nipple until I was begging for him to touch me. Instead of complying he started going lower finally reaching my belly button. He slipped his tongue into my belly button making me giggle. He looked up at me. I will never as long as I live get over the look in his eyes when he knows what he wants. He gently blew across my hot center then looked up at me.

"Now if I let your hands go you have to promise me you will not move do you understand me? Or I will stop and I will not start up again." I nodded my head, I would have complied with anything at this point. He slowly let my hands go and I laid there not moving. I wanted it and I wanted it BAD. He smiled at my actions and slid back down between my legs. I gasped out loud when I left his hot tongue connect with my body. Heaven was the only word to describe his tongue. The things that man could do. My back arched as I felt my peak coming on strong. I screamed in ecstasy when I felt the first flood of relief hit my body. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him looking up at me. He had that devious smirk again.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Nothing." he said leaning down to kiss me. As he kissed me I felt him position himself. I slowly ran my hands up and down his sides lightly scratching my fingernails along his ribs. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes as he slowly entered me. He loved to watch me as he entered me the first time. I tried to repress a groan as he filled me. Still after being with him for months it still ached at first. The most marvelous ache I had ever felt. He sighed when he filled me completely. He leaned down and kissed me never moving just enjoying the feeling of me. I smiled as that thought crossed my mind. I wrapped my legs around his back as I felt him slowly start to set his rhythm. He continued his slow motions until I started moaning. Sensing my time was close he sped up trying to help us reach our peaks together. He slammed into me driving me crazy with need.

"Oh God" I groaned when I felt my sexual tension in my body reach a new level. He slammed into me harder knowing what I needed. I screamed as I felt my body reach and fall over the edge. My body shook with pleasure as I felt his body twitch inside me. I tightened my muscles around him and his eyes flew open as he felt his body reach the familiar peak.

"Oh shit." he growled as he slammed into me two more time before exploding inside me. He collapsed on top of me while we tried to gain control over our breathing.

"Damn." was all he could say as he pulled out of me and laid on his side pulling me to him.

"What?" I said innocently.

"Oh I think you know what." He said kissing my neck.

"I have to get up and cook breakfast." I said smiling trying to get a rise out of him.

"Oh hell no we are going back to sleep, now." He said tightening his arms around me. I shook my head in agreement as I ran my hands through his soft blonde hair and fell back into a peaceful slumber.