- Text Size +
I'm finally home. It was 12 midnight, and I was just waiting to get in that shower, and relax the night away. It was a hard day at work, and I think I deserve it. As I sat my suitcase and my purse down, I walked into the bathroom, and started the hot shower. I first took my long, brown hair down, and I shook my head. I then began to peel my clothes off, and let them fall to the floor. As I got in, the hot, yet soothing drops of water hit my skin in a rush. I let out a relaxed sigh, as I let the shower envelop me in a wet embrace. While enjoying the shower, I grabbed a washcloth, and a bar of soap. Letting the lathered towel glide all over my body, I let my mind wander. The water just felt so right to me. I let out another sigh and grabbed the removable shower head. I rinsed my entire body off, letting the feel of the water massage me. 10 minutes passed, and it was time for me to get on out. I grabbed a purple silk robe, and a towel to dry my hair. As I was walking to my room drying my hair, I sat down on the bed. "That shower was great...Just what I needed..." I said to myself. As I was about to crawl into bed, and slip into a well deserved slumber, the phone rang. "Damnit..." Who could be calling me at midnight. This was not the time for a phone call. After it rang a second time, I answered it. "Hello?"

"Evening, Chica."

It was him. He said that he would call when he returned from business, and....oh. "Howie...Where are you?" "Wouldn't you like to know, baby..." I was doing somersaults and cartwheels inside my body. I so wanted him to come home...to touch me...to caress me...to fuck me. "I'll be a tad bit late tonight. I hope I didn't wake you." "Oh, no...you didn't wake me. I just took a shower earlier..." Howie cursed under his breath. "Damnit. I should have been there...but work is work..." Yeah, unfortunately. "Well, I'll be seeing you, Howie." As I hung up, I laid back down, looking at the ceiling. "Please...come as soon as you can..." I thought. It had only been 5 minutes since he called and it feels like an eternity. I needed him. I needed to feel him. All the while of me thinking about my Latin Lover, I began to grow wet down south. The way he makes me feel cannot be put into words. I relaxed myself in between the sheets and pillows. I let my mind wander, thinking of the many ways he could hit my sweetspots. The one way he could hit all of them was by viciously eating my pussy. Oh God...the way he does it makes me feel all wet inside... Oh fuck...I can't wait any longer...I need to feel release...and I need it now. While my mind was infiltrated with thoughts of him torturing me, I took my robe off, and let my hand glide down. I let two of my fingers work my slick sides back and forth. I tried to bottle in my moans, but the feeling got to be too much. With each stroke, I moaned. God, I wish my fingers were Howie's tongue, working me to a well defined orgasm. "Howie...I'm there..." I was at the sweet point of longing release. I wanted it to last, but my walls began to contract. I knew I wasn't gonna last. "Oh, fuck...I'm gonna..."

"Woman...don't you dare cum."

I stopped, and looked up. There he was. "Howie..." "You were about to cum...without me? Have I taught you anything?" I laid back down, awaiting what he was about to do. "Howie..." "What, Chica? What do you desire? Tell me..." I didn't utter a word. It was just silent. Howie got undressed. Now he stood naked before me. His lovely hazel brown eyes burned through my soul. His thick, curly locks just waiting for my fingers, his decadent mocha skin glistening with a sweet glow. And last, but not least...his sweet, kissable plump lips. When he kisses me with those weapons of mass destruction, I would just melt. As my eyes traveled downward, they sought his engorged cock, paining for release, waiting to be inside me. Howie crawled sexually in the bed, and got on top of me. "Tell me what you're thinking..." I just looked at him, as he took me in a searing hot kiss. That too, burned through my soul. "Make love to me...with your mouth. Please..." "Done...As long as there's something for me in return..." Howie got off of me, and placed me on top. I knew what he was getting at, so I slumped down, and grabbed his member. "Oh God..." was all that I heard him say. I smiled to myself, then I took him in. "Oh fuck..." Howie grabbed my hips tightly, pulled me down slightly, and extended his hot tongue towards my slick folds. I tried to cry out, but I didn't want to stop what I was doing. He went slow and languid, then fast and swift. His tongue was working my pussy like a harp. I began to rock against him, and moan against his cock. I couldn't take anymore, so I gave in. He pulled me down some more, and placed my hard pearl in between his teeth. Right then and there, I was going to lose it. I placed my hands on either side of the bed, and I let him fuck me with his tongue. "Howie...fuck me....oh God fuck me..." Howie started to flick his tongue viciously at my clit, which made my insides twitch. Anymore of this assault, and I would cum for sure...

Though in this case...that was what he wanted.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" He was squeezing my hips even tighter. The pain in my hips, and the havoc by Howie's tongue became a lethal combination that made me cum. I screamed his name as my essence trickled down his face. As I was breathing hard, I collapsed on the opposite side of the bed.

"I can never get enough of your taste, baby..."

Howie sat up, and lifted me up to face him. The way he licked his lips made me want him more. Damn him. "How was that, my dear?" "That..." "That what, Chica?" I looked up at him with my dark brown eyes. "That wasn't enough." Even though it WAS enough...I wanted more...

"Well then..." Howie placed himself on top of me again, and whispered sexually in my ear, "Let's fuck..." "Oh fuck..." I said in a low growl. Does he know what he's doing to me? I need him to fill me up. Before getting my last thought out, he plunged inside of my wet core. We both made a groan of relief, as he began to move. As he plunged me harder, he massaged my breasts, tweaking my nipples as he went. "Oh Howie..." I started to breathe harder than usual, for I was about to cum again. I looked up at Howie, and I saw his facial expression. "Ohh....yeah...." He bit his lower lip and continued to moan. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum...Unh..." As I felt his cock twitching inside of me, the vibration from it made me lose all control. From that alone...I came around his shaft. "Oh fuck..." He began to go faster, and with each thrust, he moaned. He had a pained, yet I'm-gonna-cum expression on his face. I knew that he wouldn't hold out. He then pulled out of me, and he started to stroke himself. "Ohhh!!!" He closed his eyes, as he was about to climax. He began to cum in very strong spurts. Some saded upon his chest and belly, clinging to his chest hair. He didn't stop stroking, until he came again. Soon after, his cock grew soft around his hand. Howie collapsed on the opposite side of the bed, and pulled me close to him. His warmth made me feel safe and secure.

Moments later, we fell asleep. Basking in our orgasmic blisses, in each others' arms.
Chapter End Notes:
I wrote this story about 2 years ago. I posted this one a website, but I got no feedback from this. It's most appreciative if I get feedback on anything I write.