- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I am going to add the first 3 chapters, to see if anyone will be craving to read more of the series.
Well, nothing's happened yet. I'm still by my lonesome. I guess I'm boring you with my little sad story, but this is all I can talk about now. I am excruciatingly lonely. I really don't wanna bring anyone down at all, it's just how I'm feeling right now. After me and Chris split up, everything's changed, and I don't know as to whom to give my heart to next. Maybe I'll just wait for the right person to come along. Or maybe I'll just be alone for the rest of my life...Only time will tell for sure.

I checked the clock to see if it was time to get ready for work. It was, but I didn't want to go. All I wanted to do was snuggle against my pillow, wrap myself up in a warm blanket with some vanilla ice cream, and watch a good movie. Though when I think about it, I do that every day, so I went to the bathroom. Before I headed for the door, I called The Firm, and said that I was about to be a few minutes late.

It took me more than 15 minutes to get to my job. The reason I was even more late? Traffic. See? I can't even get to work on time. I called my job again, and told them to hold the meeting without me. This is terrible. What's gonna happen next?

On that same day, I didn't want to deal with the hassles of a job, so I went back home. As I walked in my apartment, my dog, Sweetheart, welcomed me in. She's such a nice dog, the only companion that I have now. As she rushed away, I put my purse down, and plopped down on the couch. I kicked my shoes off, and turned on the TV. As it came on, there was a commercial that stated that a group called the Baby Back Boys, or some shit was coming to LA. I've heard their songs on the radio, and they were really good. This is said from someone that hates, and I mean HATES boy bands.

The concert was on May 23, and I decided to get tickets, you know, to see what the fuss was about. I got front row. Big deal. There was a girl behind me that looked to be about 14. She said, "You are so lucky to get front row seats. You'll get on stage for sure." "Huh?" "You must be behind schedule with the Backstreet calendar. At every show, one member will call up a person from the audience to seranade them." Really? Though I have never seen them before (since I only heard them sing) this might be a treat to see them. I told my friends that I was going to the concert, though they told me that they weren't interested. I didn't care.

As soon as I got my ticket, I headed for home. As I got there, I went to my computer. Upon doing that, I did a Web search for 'Backstreet Boys.' When I clicked on one link, a big picture of them popped up. I scanned the pic thoroughly. There was a blonde, young one wearing a black tanktop and white jeans. There was a sandy blonde one with a real strong jawline. He was wearing a white cap, red t-shirt and black shorts. Then there was the tall lanky fellow, with the biggest caterpillar eyebrows that I have ever seen: his hair was in a ponytail, and he was wearing a black suit...Fab-ul-ous! There was a short Hispanic standing next to Caterpillar, with long hair. he too was wearing black. When I thought that that was all of them, there was one more. There was this one member with braids, and sunglasses. He had tattoos everywhere, and he had on a black tank with black jeans with a black bandana wrapped around his head. "Ooh..." I thought. "This one's a cutie. I would love for him to seranade me...and then some..." His name was AJ McLean, but I call him "Hottie McSexxy Ass."

When I turmed off my PC, I took the ticket, put it in a safe place, and headed upstairs. Now I know that I'll have a great time at the concert.

The night had finally come, and I was ready to see the Black and Blue tour. Throughout the whole week of expectancy, I went to many stores and hoarded anything and everything that had the Backstreet Boys on it, mainly AJ. I even bought all of their cd's, though Black and Blue was my favorite. As I was getting my CD purchased, the cashier said to me, "Aren't you a little old for this?" He held up the CD. "Pfft. Yeah, right." I took the CD from his hand. "Thank you." And with that, I headed outside, got in my car, and drove off.

I didn't realize how famous they were. The stadium was packed, and I mean PACKED. As I turned in my ticket, and went in, the crowds were screaming for their favorite one: "HOWIE!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" NICK!!!! NICK!!!" "BRIAN! I LOVE YOU!!!!" KEVIN!!! WHOO!!!" "AJ!!!!YEAH!!!" All I could do was smile. "Right this way, ma'am" said an usher leading me to my best seat in the house. "Thank you." As I sat down, I realized that I was REAL close to the stage. Ten minutes later, the lights went down, and the crowd went wild. My eyes paid close attention to the stage. Then, they appeared. Five shadowy fiigures emerged from the bottom of the stage, each one wearing leather suits. The one person that I had my eye on was AJ.

The concert was amazing. I really like these guys. They're solely talented. Then, something happened that shouldn't: an intermission. I sat back in my seat, intaking the great performance of my favorite song, "More Than That." After the intermission, I heard music playing, then a man coming down the steps wearing nothing but black. Black tanktop, see-through black long sleeved shirt, and leather pants. This man was sheer sex. "Hello, LA!" shouted AJ through the mic. "Now, I would like to dedicate this song to all the fine ass ladies in the house...I know that you'll love this one..." As he began to sing, his smoothness appeared everywhere he went. This man was truly gorgeous. He's smooth and sexy: just who I'm looking for, but he probably won't be interested. When he got to the "Tonight, we'll find part", his stomach looked as if it turned to liquid, as he curved to the floor. He then got down on his knees, and pretended to smack a woman's ass, though I wish it was mine. I was shocked at what he did next: he grinded the floor, and swiftly got up as if nothing. "Jesus Christ..." I started to fan myself. I didn't know what got me hot: the stadium, or AJ's grinding. Maybe it was a mixture. It must have gotten his attention, because we made instant eye contact. He pointed to me. "You...bring your sexy ass on stage." I was in shock yet again. He called me on stage. A security guard came, and helped me onstage. AJ extended his hand towards me, and I placed my hand upon his. AJ took his shades off, and looked at me with his radiant brown eyes. I was completely lost at that moment...