- Text Size +
The moment I was on stage, the crowd erupted in screams. "Please, Beautiful, sit down..." I sought a chair on the stage, and sat down. "Now, what is your name?" "Diana..." "Mmm...Diana...that's a sexy name...for a sexy woman." Now, I had become very wet at his voice towards me. AJ seranaded me with the rest of "Lay Down Beside Me", and all the while, our eyes never left each others. I felt something, though I didn't know what. Maybe it was a deep connection. Maybe it was lust. But whatever it was...it was strong. AJ helped me out of the chair, and we started dancing. I felt his hand glide down my back, and towards the small of it. I bit my lower lip, and I placed my head on his shoulder. As he let go of me, his hands traveled on my waist and down to my hips, then he bent down looking up at me. "Oh, my God..." I thought. "He's really getting to me...And I don't want him to stop." But surely enough, it was over, and he said, "You're great." he smiled, leaned towards me, and kissed both my cheeks softly. There, I stood stone cold. My insides have turned to mush, my legs were Jell-O. My cheeks were on fire from his kiss. As the security guard lead me back to my seat, I just slumped down. "Ma'am, are you alright?" the guard asked. "Y--Yes...I'm fine." As the guard walked off, I continued to look at the stage, for they all came back on.

I think that I have fallen in love, but most of all, fallen in lust, with AJ McLean.



I couldn't get over that. I guess it's one of those things that you can't get over. AJ McLean seranaded me in front of thousands of people, though it felt like me and him were the only two people there. I knew that I fell head over heels in love with him from the first moment I laid eyes upon him. I didn't expect to fall so quickly. As I watched the last performance, I sat back, and smiled. They truly were Larger Than Life.

At the end of the concert, the stadium began to clear out. As I was about to walk out, a security guard stopped me, and handed me a piece of paper. Inside, it read: "Meet me at the Dahlia Export. I'll be waiting for you." The whole message sent chills down my spine. I didn't know what to do next. Sooner than expected, it was 10 on the dot, and I found myself at a restaurant waiting for the mystery person. The restaurant looked very nice: mainly velvet decor, a crystal chandelier, and two Maitre' D's. It looked to be very expensive, but it also looked beautiful. Suddenly, I felt warm hands placed on my shoulders.

Then, a smooth, yet sultry voice.

"Glad you could make it, Diana."

I turned around, and there he was...the one person that seranaded me until I melted: AJ. "You sent me the note?" "Yeah...I wasn't gonna let that end like that. You were on my mind all night after the dance. So, what's your last name?" "De Luriese." "Nice. Is that French?" "Italian." AJ gave me a lopsided smile, and sat across from me. A waiter walked by our table, and AJ placed his hand on his shoulder. "Pinot Grigio, please." Pinot Grigio? Unbelievable. I'm more used to the champagnes with the twist off caps, but... "So, what do you do?" "Well, I work at a management company called The Firm. It's a great job, and it pays well." "The Firm, huh? That company is highly familiar..." AJ takes out a CD case, the 'Black and Blue' CD case, and took out the jacket. "Here, read the bottom line." I took the jacket, and read it. "And a special thanks to The Firm, for helping us fulfill our dream?" I couldn't believe it...I was working for the Backstreet Boys management company...Perfect. The waiter returned with a cool bottle of Pinot Grigio, and two glasses. As AJ poured the wine in our glasses, he said, "I love wine. Don't you?" "Yeah...I'm a champagne type of girl." AJ sat back and smiled. "That's cool. So, after dinner, do you wanna meet the guys? They're in the Dahlia hotel." "I'd love to, AJ." "Hey..." AJ got up, and walked to me. His warm breath felt so inviting. He whispered, "Call me Alex." I closed my eyes, and let his sweet whisper take my mind over.

After dinner, AJ and I walked up to the hotel. The entire elevator ride was starkly quiet, and we didn't even look at each other. Maybe coming with him was a big mistake. What would he want to do with me? I'm not that interesting. I look up at him, waiting for him to say anything. Something to break this loud silence. "Alex..." As I was about to say something to him, the elevator door opened. AJ turned to me, and took my hand, and lead me out of the elevator. As we walked down the narrow hallway, my heart began to beat faster than ever before. I didn't know what was about to happen. All I knew was that he was going to introduce me to the other bandmates, though inside of me that AJ had something else in mind. We stopped at a door. He turned to me, and said, "You ready to go in?" I looked up at him, and my lips parted open a little.

"Yeah..." AJ opened the door, and I looked inside. The room was immaculate. He held my hand, leading me inside. I saw a bed, and sat on it. I didn't see anyone else. "Hey, Bone, what's up? Glad you could make it." I turned around, and saw Howie, coming out with nothing but a towel on. Howie looked at me briefly, before turning around, shaking AJ's hand. "Where are the others?" asked AJ. "They all went to the restaurant, and had dinner. They're still down there, wanna go and meet with them?" "Nah, I'm good. Diana, I'll be back, ok?" As I nodded my head, AJ walked out the door. "Diana? Hello. I'm Howie." I looked up at him, and was met with a hand extended towards me. Attached was a dripping wet Latin man with honey hazel eyes, and long, wet hair. As I shook his hand, I said, "Pleased to meet you." As Howie smiled at me, and let my hand go, he walked out of the room, and closed the door.

There, I sat all alone, looking around the room. AJ has fine taste. Seriously. As I got up, I looked at the dresser drawer that was by the door. I noticed that it was half open, and I really didn't want to look in, but alas, there was a monkey on my back. I walked towards the dresser, and looked in the drawer. All I saw on the inside were pornographic magazines, or what I like to call, "Nudie Books". Since I'm a curious person, I took one book out, and thumbed through it. Suddenly, I heard something drop to the floor. I looked down, and there was a few small bags. I bent down to pick one up, and examined it closely. "No way..." Right before me, was a small bag of cocaine. I quickly picked up the other two bags, and put them in the book, putting it back in the drawer. I didn't know what to do at first. I knew right then not to utter a word to anyone about it. What was AJ doing with bags of cocaine?

I was afraid right then and there of the awaiting answer....though I was mostly scared for him.