- Text Size +
So many things were going through my head from what I've experienced. It's been 2 weeks, and it's still bothering me. Part of me wanted to tell him why did he have those bags in his hotel room, but another part of me told me to just leave it alone. There, I sat at my desk, twirling a pencil in my hand, with my other hand resting on my cheek. I sighed, and looked up at the ceiling. A few moments later, my boss, Mr. Collandes walked to my desk. I looked up and jumped out of my worry daze. "How are those reports coming, de Luriese?" "Um...they're coming along great." I quickly looked at the blank pages of paper on the left side of my desk. I was to do a report on the Differentials of Pop bands and Alternative Rock bands, and I didn't even start on it. The one thing that I had my mind on for that last two weeks was AJ. I was worried about him, though I didn't want to jump to conclusions so quickly. "Have it on my desk Wednesday at three." As he walked away, I sigh a quick sigh of relief, and got to work on the report.

Five minutes later, I heard the door open, and I saw Kevin, Brian, Nick and Howie walk in. I didn't notice AJ anywhere. A woman followed them in, and they all sat down around a huge table in the South area of the office. "So, boys," began the interviewer. "You've ended a really big North American Tour entitled, "The Black and Blue Tour". I know that you are all very tired. So fill us in, how was it? Was it to your expectation?" Kevin spoke up first. "Yes, it was. We had a great reaction from our fans, and we can't wait to start another tour again next year." As Kevin was still responding to her question, AJ walked into the room, with his shades on and blonde hair. He didn't look too good either. Maybe he didn't feel too good, or maybe it was something else.

And I hope that that 'something else' isn't what I think it could be.

"AJ!" exclaimed Nick. "Glad you could join us." AJ sat down on a chair, and slumped a little. Something was not right. I didn't let it bother me, so I continued my work. "Well, there's a rumor that you guys are releasing a new album. Fill us in on it." Brian responded this time. "Well, number one, it's true, we are releasing another album very soon. In a few weeks, we're going back in the studio to work on it. It's going to have a more edgy feel to it this time, and I hope that the fans will enjoy it." Just then, AJ got up, and ran to the direction of the bathroom. "Again?" muttered Howie. What did he mean by 'again'? Was he always like that? Kevin got up, and went after him. Brian, Nick and Howie looked at the door, then looked at each other.

Now I knew that something wasn't right. AJ getting sick everyday, always fidgeting in his seat, always wearing shades...day and night. He looked to be instead of that sexual mocha latte sex god that I fell for, but a zombie.

What happened?