- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The story is rated R for brief nudity and strong language.
Howard Dorough is trying to keep a decent relationship with his girlfriend, Christina Alexander. They are basically on and off, and it's driving him mad. "Howard....Howard?" Howard was reading a magazine and ignoring her speaking. "Howard! Listen to me!" "What?" "Don't talk to me like that! What are we going to do about this?" Howard looked at her with a puzzled expression. "About what?" "Howie, don't be stupid. I'm talking about us. What is going to happen to this relationship?" Howie put the magazine down, and looked at his girlfriend. "Chris, nothing is going to happen to this relationship. Trust me." Christina looked down on the ground. "I don't believe you. Howard....I have something to tell you. Please....understand where it's coming from." Howard wanted to know where this was going. "Chris...what's going on?" "Well. I hate to tell you this...but..." "Out with it." "I don't love you anymore." "Heh heh.....excuse me?" "Howard....we've been through a lot, and I think it's time for us to....go our separate ways." Howard stood there in shock. "Chris....this is a joke, right?" "No. Dorough, I'm sorry, but this is not working out for me." "For you?" Howard said getting up. "What the hell are you talking about? Christina, I loved you with all of the strength that I could dish out. What are you trying to tell me?" Christina stood up, and walked towards Howie. "Howie...I never loved you. The reason why I was even with you is because of what you are....not who you are. Simple as that. I want you to leave now."

"Christina, have you lost your damn mind?" "No. Now get out." "Fine. My friends were right about you. You are an egotistical bitch." Christina applauded him. "Bravo, Bravo. When's the next show?" Howard became mad, and charged her. He grabbed her arm and looked deep into her eyes, pure hatred stirring in his own. "I can't believe you. Let me make this official. It's over!" As Howard let her go, he grabbed his coat and was about to walk out the house. As soon as he was about to leave, he turned around and held out his hand. "My ring, please?" "Bastard." Christina took her ring off, and placed it in his hand. With one last stern look, Howie turned around and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

"Yo' D! What happened?" Howie went to AJ's house. AJ is Howie's trusted friend and he could tell him anything. "That bitch Christina dumped me. She said she "loved" me for my status. I can't believe I fell for that shit!" "Well, I'm not gonna say it." "Say what, AJ?" "I told you so." "Goddamnit, AJ! I didn't know that she was a bitch. I should have seen it from the start." "Yeah. I'm sorry for what Christina put you through. Now, if you need anything, I'm here, ok?" "Yeah, AJ. Thanks. Howie got up and walked to the door. "I'm heading home. I'll call you." "Alright, D. Do you need a ride?" "No. Right now, I need to be alone."

Howie walked out of AJ's house, and walked down the street saying, "What do I do now?"
Chapter End Notes:
Like I did for "Ask, and You Shall Receive", I am adding the first three chapters of this, to see if it'll generate interest. Feedback is greatly appreciated, and for those who have read "Ask" and my other stories, thank you all so much!