- Text Size +
After being on the dance floor all night, Howard and Mariana decided to go back to his hotel room. Mariana walked in first, taking her heels off. "God, my feet are barking right nowr30;" Mariana sits on the bed, rubbing her feet. Howie took his jacket off, and placed it on the couch. He turns around, and sees her massaging her feet. "Need a little help? I'm told to give good massages." "Could you, Querido?" Howie stopped dead in his tracks. "Di--Did you just call me Querido?" Mariana smiled at him, and crooked her finger to make him come to her. "Yes, silly. Now, massage to your hearts' content." Howie walks over to her, and kneels down at her feet, massaging them. Mariana threw her head back, sighing of contentment. "Mmm...that feels so good..." Howie looks up at her, biting his bottom lip. "God, she sounds like she's enjoying this..." he thought. he thumbed over the bottom of her feet, adding a little pressure. "God, you're great at this, Howie..." "Than--thank you..." Mariana continued to moan in satisfaction. "Keep going...please..." He started to sweat at the brow. Howie quickly wiped it off. and continued. She starts to wiggle her toes, probably signaling him to stop, which he did. "Are you tense anywhere else?" Mariana gets up off the bed and she walks to the bathroom. Howie stands up, looking at the door with wonder. Minutes later, she came out in nothing but a towel. "Oh, my..." Howie stayed where he was. He never saw her in a towel...let alone in his presence in a towel. "I want you to massage my back...anyway you can..." His head was spinning. The thought of him touching her almost drove him insane. He had to, no, he wanted to touch her mocha colored skin, but then he couldn't. He felt that something so tender, so vibrant, and so pure shouldn't be touched by any man, and left for nothing. "Howie?" Howie snapped out of his thoughts. "Yes?" "My massage?" "Hmm? Oh, yes...lie down, please." Mariana turns around, and lowers the towel. Howie looks on, but still doesn't move. She lies on her stomach. "Could you lower the towel a bit, please?" He walks over to her, and slowly lowers the towel to her buttocks. "If you have any special oils, don't use them. I want you to just use your hands." "Done." Howie massages her shoulders, receiving a moan from Mariana. "Mmm...lower..." As he goes to the small of her back, she slowly throws her head back, moaning with her mouth closed. "That feels...so....ohhh...to the left..." "Is she teasing me?" Howie continued, adding more pressure to her shoulder blades.

"I'm gonna go and get some beer, man," said AJ, leaving the lobby. "Can you bring me one, J?" "I'm sorry...I can't give beer to minors." That caused Brian and Kevin to laugh their asses off. "Fuck you, AJ!" "No." Nick groans, slumping in his seat. "That shit ain't funny, y'all." "Uh...yes, it was..." said AJ, before heading out. He had to go to the mini bar, which was on the third floor. He got out of the elevator, and walked down the long hallway. His ear tensed up, for he heard a moan in the other room. "The hell?" "Right there...Ohhh..." "Hey....someone gettin' busy like hell...yea! Let's listen." AJ places his ear to the door for a better listen. "Howie...you're so good at that..." AJ jumped back. "Howie? Howie?? Oh...my God..." AJ backed away, and headed to the lower lobby.

Mariana covers herself with the towel, and gets up. "Thank you so much, I needed that." "Glad to be of service to you, my dear." Mariana walks to him, leaning in to kiss his cheek, but he stops her. He takes her hands, pulling her close. "Howie..." "Mariana...these past few months have been the best I've ever experienced...I know that I've known you for a short time, but it's...it's like I've known you all my life..." "And I should say the same to you..." Her hand caresses his face, thumbing his plump, kissable lips. "Mariana, I..." "Yes?" "I just...I..." "Yes....?" Howie cups her face in his hands, and leans in. She looks deep into his eyes, and then slowly closes them, slightly puckering her lips. As he leans in to place a soft, warming kiss upon her lips, he stops. "I...um...goodnight, Mariana..." As Howie backs away, Mariana looks at him. "When are you going to--you know what? Never mind...Goodnight, Howie..." she said. She turns around, grabbing her dress and shoes, and leaves the room. "Maria--" she slams the door. Howie puts his hands in his pockets, looking up. "What....the FUCK is wrong with me?"