- Text Size +
AJ sat on the couch of his hotel room, reading the latest issue of Hustler magazine. "Damn!" AJ began. "She got a big ass....Mmmhmm..." A minute later, Brian walked in. As he saw AJ reading what Brian calls "Filth", he shook his head, and sat at a near-by recliner. "So, still rottin' your brain with that pornographic trash?" AJ looked up and gave Brian the finger. Brian rolled his eyes, and got up. Kevin walked in with a frown on his face. "Hey Cous. What's wrong?" "I just took Deanna home this afternoon." AJ looked up. "Oh? Wow, you two must have definitely hit it off last night...if ya know what I mean...." Kevin sat down next to AJ, still with a frown. Brian stood over him. "Kev, spill. What happened?" "You know what happened, BB. He banged Dee! Yeah! That's my boy!!" Brian walked over to AJ. and smacked him over the head. "DAMN!" AJ rubs his head, looking at the naked body of Monique St. Pierre. "Now what happened, Kevin?" "Deanna was attacked last night... By Nick." Brian stood shocked. AJ stopped reading Monique's Sex-Capade article, and looked up. "Kev, you gotta be shittin' me. He did what?" "Nick tried to rape her last night. She told me that he was drunk. I can't believe him....Why would he try to do that?" AJ and Brian shrugged. Kevin stood up. "Where is that little bastard anyway?" "Downstairs drinking a cup of coffee. He said to have a bad headache. Probably from a hangover." said Brian.

Nick sat at the lobby with a cup of black coffee with sugar. Howie came through the door, and walked to the cashier's stand. Howie did a double take to Nick, and walked to him. "Rough night, huh?" Nick looked up. "If you say so. I felt like shit all morning. My head is killing me, my body aches. I don't know why that is." "Well, Carter, maybe you were doing your...*he gestures his hand making a stroking motion towards his crotch* evening workout?" "Shut it, Dorough."

Kevin came down to the lobby, and spotted Nick. Nick saw Kevin come toward him, and he got up. "Yo, asshole!" Howie turned around to see what was going on. "What's wrong, Kev?" "Don't fuckin' play dumb with me!" Kevin walked up and grabbed Nick by his shirt collar. "Why? What the fuck is wrong with you?! Huh?" Howie placed his hand on Kevin's shoulder. "Kevin! Relax. What's going on?" "Dickless Wonder here tried to have his way with Deanna." Howie looked at Kevin, then looked at Nick. "Nick, have you lost your damn mind? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Nick had a puzzled look on his face. "Howie...Kevin....I swear to God...I would never do that to her. I swear!" Kevin let him go, and pushed him down on the couch. Kevin leaned towards Nick, his eyes were a deep shade of green, for he was pissed. "Let me tell you something, boy. If you lay one finger on my girlfriend...I swear to God....you're gonna be crying to the heavens for them to stop me fuckin' you up. You got that?!" Nick nodded his head. Kevin stood up, and walked off. Howie looked at Nick, shook his head, and walked off.

Deanna sits on her bed, thinking about the other night. "What is with that guy? Is he insane?" Just then, Christiana walks in her room. "Hey Dee. I heard what happened. Are you ok?" Deanna looked up. "Yeah, I'm good. I just don't understand him, ya know?" "Yeah, I know." Deanna got up, grabbed her coat, and walked to the door. "Deanna. Where are you going?" "I have a brother that's in rehab. Today's the visiting date. Wanna come?" "Sure." Deanna and Chrissie both walked out, and headed towards the car.

Nick was dropped off by AJ to a rehab clinic. Kevin, Brian, AJ, and Howie all agreed that he needed to get his drinking problem taken care of, so they shipped him there for 3 months. "Damn...This is it. Time to change my life around....not being ruled by the bottle..." And with that, Nick walked in the building.

Nick walked up to the receptionists' desk. "Hello, how may I help you?" "Hi. My name is Nick Carter, and I'm here for a 3 month stay for treatment?" The receptionist smiled at him as she walked away from her desk. "Sure, Mr. Carter. Just sign these forms, and you'll be good to go. Ok?" "Thanks, Ma'am."
Deanna and Chrissie arrived at the Rehab Clinic. Deanna walked up to the desk. "Hello, Ms. Mendoza? I'm here to visit my brother, Stephan Jones." "Of course, right this way." Ms. Mendoza led Deanna to Stephan's room. Nick sits in the waiting room, filling out the papers, and he looked up. He saw her. He didn't wanna say anything. Last night he didn't remember, but from what he's been told, he never wanted to hurt her. For the first time ever, he's actually in love with someone.

A few minutes later, Deanna walked out of her brothers' room. "I'll come and visit in 2 weeks, ok?" As Deanna walked out, she spotted someone. Someone that she wasn't ready to see again. Nick. Deanna tried to walk fast out of the clinic, but Nick saw her. "Deanna..." She turned around, and saw him. "Stay away from me." "Deanna, come on...I'm sorry. I've been having a drinking problem well over a year now. The guys sent me here for 3 months so I can get treated. I'm trying to turn my life around." "Well, tell someone who gives a damn." Deanna was about to walk off, but Nick grabbed her arm. He looked deep into her eyes, and said, "I'm sorry for what happened last night." "Do you even remember what happened last night?" "I was told of what happened last night. I just want to tell you that I never meant to hurt you. I swear to God...I'm so sorry..." As Nick let her arm go, Deanna looked at him. He had the most striking blue eyes she had ever seen. "He is cute..." thought Dee, but she didn't let that phase her. "I'm just trying to turn my life around. I wanna change..." and with that, Nick kissed Deanna upon the cheek. "Nick..." "That's all I wanna say. You can hate me for as long as you want, but I'm still saying sorry." After he said his apologies, Nick walked away. Deanna just stood there looking at him walk away from her. "Ok, Jones...stop...thinking about....oh damnit." she thought.

Later, Chrissie dropped Deanna off at her house. "So, Dee, still on for that party tonight?" "Nah. Remember? I stopped going to parties a long time ago." "That's cool, Dee. I'll call and cancel." "No, C. Go to the party. Just tell them that I don't feel good. Ok?" Chrissie hugged Deanna, and said, "Ok then. I'll call you later, alright?" "Ok then, C." As Chrissie left her apartment, Deanna had lain down, and placed a pillow on her stomach.

It was evening, and Deanna was flat out bored. She decided to go and visit her brother again. Deanna got up, and grabbed her coat. She opened the door, and left.

Deanna got in her car, and drove to the rehab clinic.

Moments later, Deanna walked into the center, and sat at the waiting room. She looked around, to see a familiar blonde and blue eyed man, that literally poured his heart out for her forgiveness. "Why am I so worried about him? I shouldn't feel like this...What is wrong with me?" Just then, Nick came out of a room, wearing a black silk shirt, with denim blue jeans. Deanna looked up and the sight of him took her breath away. "Ni--Nick?" Nick looked over to the waiting room, and saw Deanna. "Deanna...hey. What's up?" Deanna was at a loss for words. "Nothing much...I uh..." Nick sat down next to her. "What's the matter?" "It's nothing really...nothing at all..." Nick smiled at her. He knew something was up. "Deanna...I may not know you very well, but...I know when someone has something to tell. So tell me...what's up?" Deanna turned to him. She tried not to look at his beautiful blue eyes, but it was very difficult. "Ok...there's this guy, named Chris. I'm trying not to like him...but there's something about him that's very attractive." "Go on..." "And....and uh....I don't want to like him. It's eating me up inside." Nick put his hand on Deanna's shoulders. As he touched her, everything inside her turned to mush. "Yeah, go on, Dee." "That's it. That's all I had to say..." Nick looked at her hands, for they were shaking. He looked back at her, and smiled. "Don't worry, Deanna. I'm sure that the guy will come around..." Deanna smiled at him, and got up. "Nick...?" "Yeah?" "uh...look, I..." Nick walked up to her. She wished that he didn't do that. "That guy...is..." "Don't worry about it. Do you want to go up to the balcony? It has a nice view..." Deanna looked up at him again. Deep down inside her soul, she couldn't stop looking at him. To her, he was more gorgeous than Kevin.

Nick and Deanna both walked along the balcony. They both stopped, and looked out to the view. "You were right, Nick," began Deanna. "This is a beautiful view." Nick walked behind her, and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Yeah...it is, isn't it?" Deanna looked behind her, and saw his face bathed in the moonlight. His blonde hair was flowing with the cool, spring air. "Nick, I..." Nick turned her to face him, and placed his finger on her lips. "Shh...Don't say anything..."

Nick leaned in and softly kissed Deanna. Inside, she felt sparks of a fire that would soon burn. His kiss was sweeter than sweet. It was as if she had been kissed by the sweet nectar of a flower. Nick broke the kiss. "Deanna...I'm sorry..." Deanna looked away, and then looked back up at him. "Why did you stop?" Deanna placed her hands on his face, and passionately kissed him. Nick wrapped his arms around her, returning the kiss. Deanna's hands ran through his blonde locks.

"Nick, I..." Nick placed a finger on her lips to silence her again. "Deanna...I'm sorry for how I acted last week. It'll never happen again..." "Good. Because I'll give it to you, if you ask me nicely..." "It's a deal...a great deal..." Nick gave her a sexual grin, and took her hand. "My place or yours?" Nick began. "Does it matter?

After Nick got permission to take a leave of absence from the clinic, he took her over to his place. As they made it to his room, and closed the door, Nick and Deanna passionately kissed. "Nick..." "Say no more..." Nick picked her up, and led her to his bedroom. As he had lain her down, he took his clothes off, and got on top of her. "Nick, I want you to--" "Make love to you?" "No...I want you to fuck me...Are you willing?" Nick smiled, as he kissed her again. Deanna managed to sit up, take her clothes off, and throw them on the floor. Nick placed his hand on the inside of her thigh. His hand then traveled towards her wet warmth. "Nick..." she bit her lip, closing her eyes. "Don't you think foreplay can wait?" "Uhhuh..." Deanna and Nick both sighed a sexual sigh of relief, for Nick pushed himself inside of her awaiting core. "Oh God..." Deanna placed both of her hands on his shoulders. He didn't move just yet. He wanted her to become adjusted to his length inside of her. "I'm ready..." Nick began to move slow inside of her, steadying himself. "Faster..." He needed not to be told twice, as he went faster. "Oh fuck, Nick...." She threw her head back against the pillow as he wreaked havoc in between her legs. "Oh Fuck, Dee...I'm there, baby..." Deanna opened her eyes, and looked at him. Even though that he was gorgeous, he was even more gorgeous while he made love to her. "Nick, I'm gonna cum...oh God..."

In a sweet instant, they both came, cursing as they screamed. Nick collapsed on top of her, and held on to her as if his life depended on her, and her alone. What just happened was a big surprise to Nick, and above all, Deanna. Deanna traced the shark tattoo on his arm, and smiled.

"Deanna...?"
"Yes, Nick?"
"Is it safe to say that I love you?"
"Yes it is...because I love you too."

And with that, Deanna and Nick fell asleep in each others arms.