- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Feedback is well appreciated!
 

The next morning, she awakes up early, gets ready and leaves the house.  She goes to the library; initiate investigation on the house history. Angella does research all day, only finding a couple of newspaper entries and with pictures of him.

THE MOST PROMINENT MAN:  IN SOCIATY UPPER CLASS

 

Meet the most covet bachelor. Howard Dwaine Dorough, a very prominent man in the real-estates.  Love by many for his hard work but also for having a big heart as he do a lot work for the needed.

We shared his nomination for his hard work at the Hilton wave Ballroom. Dorough as always a gentleman, women care for him and men respect him. Had a wonderful evening and rejoice when presented with the award.

T. Roberts

Sept. 19, 1920

NEWS: HOWARD DAINE DOROUGH IS ENGAGE TO BE MARRIED!!!

 

‘At the Dorough's estate,

 Howard Dwaine Dorough celebrated his engagement to his love interest for about few months, Leigh B, an unknown celebrity to this parts but its say that they met on one of his trips that he went to close a deal. What a Deal!

They are to be married right away as they say they cannot wait anymore but to me I think he went into this rushing in and not really knowing.  I guess time will tell.

T. Roberts

Nov. 16, 1920

SUICIDE OR MURDER BE YOU BETHE JUDGE

‘At the Dorough's estate, mysteriously Howard Dwaine Dorough was found dead.  A suicide/murder had occurred. Who Knows, investigators of the case says it's unusual because there was never found a suicide letter.  However, his bride to be as well as his business partner was seeing leaving the scene.  They were search but never found.  He will be missed.  

T. Roberts

Oct. 31, 1920

HAUNTED HOUSE

Not sure. But the owners that came to own that place would leave it and it said because its haunted, by the previous owner that have die there,  Sr. Howard Dwaine Dorough.  Some say that he was betrayed by some one close but no one knows who, his fiancée or the business partner who has push him into committing suicide' 

T. Roberts

  Oct.31 1921

 

She stop when she notice the time when she is approach by the librarian telling her the library was closing, "WOW, I been here all day." She makes some copies of the clippings and return home.  At home, she is more at ease, ‘Howard was just defending me,' she thought leaving it at that concluding something she already knew, he was a friendly ghost.

Many years have pass and she is an old lady with white silver hair.   She is love by everyone.  The house it's not longer known as a haunted house but Angella knew better.  One Halloween night, Angella as many others in the past, would give out candy to the children as they enter the hunted house decorate with pumpkins, web cobs, darkness and candles flickering, all through the house. "Mrs. Angella, you are a witch this year-a good witch? The children asks where Angela nods and smiles, "Cool," replies the children, when she opens the door. "OH-why, thank you little angels," she answer giving them a wink while letting them in.  Already inside the children would be delight by the show, which Mrs. Angella would prepare for them every year.  They would hear moans; door opening and closing even see it.  In addition, the children would hear footsteps but they would laugh it off saying, "Cool Mrs. Angella," she just smiles giving them candy, right after, she would see them leave. 

The children went off happy to the next house, "You have outdone yourself this year, my friendly ghost," she says when she suddenly see a transparent figure.  "You know you love it," he retorted giving her a sweet smile.  "I think I'm going to bed, I'm tired," she tells him and he reply, "I think is time my dear."  "Already? How long it has been?" "Thirty years." He replies while she lay on the bed.  She goes to sleep suddenly is awaken by her platonic love, Howard, "Angella, Angella, come my dear."  She opens her eyes and walks toward him, "Where are we going?"  She asks taking his hand, he answered with loving eyes, "Home."  "You are coming too?"  She asks astonish as she knows his story, "Yes.  Its time for me too, to let go," he replies as a huge bright light appears while they look in each others eyes fill with timeless love they walk thru.

Happy Halloween!