- Text Size +
Rain was pouring down upon Mariana's condo. As she lies in bed waiting for her love to come home, Howie. She sits up and grabs a picture frame. In the frame was a picture of the two. It was the best day of their lives. Their wedding. Mariana felt that she has been blessed with such luck. But she realizes that it wasn't luck, it was fate. 

"If only you were here with me," she said. While looking at the picture, she developed the urge to cry. She tried to hold them back, but it was no use. Suddenly, she hears footsteps coming towards her room. She became scared for a moment, but she then felt something that proved to her that she was now safe. 

She heard her door open. It was him, Howie. He walks over to her, and extends his hand to her tear-drenched cheek. He catches a fallen tear drop, and closes his hand. "You don't have to cry anymore, Marie. You know I love you. I always have, and I always will."  Howie takes her face into his hands, and places a warm, gentle kiss upon her lips. Their lips bonded perfectly.
 
She then breaks away from the kiss, only to have the vision of her one true love in front of her. She still couldn't believe that she married him. She would have thoughts beginning with, "I don't deserve him." But they stopped once he proposed to her 3 years ago.

“Howie,” she began, “I...I...”  Howie places his finger on her lip. “You don’t have to say a word. I have waited for you for these past months. I need you, Marie.” Howie was closer to Marie than any other woman he has been with. But every relationship he had never felt this way, with Mariana. He loved this woman so much.

He felt that if he didn’t propose to her, he would never have the chance. He knew when he first saw her that she was the one for him. “Mariana,” He began. “This night will be dedicated to you. This is not about me being satisfied, I want you to be.” His voice sounded as if he was longing for her. Mariana pulled Howie close to her. His long angelic hair pounced on her soft skin. She loved the feel of his hair on her skin, she loved him.
 
Howie sat next to Mariana, and began to kiss her again. She gently grabbed his hair, so she can pull his sweet soft lips even more to hers.

Mariana never had the sheer thought of making love to him. She wasn’t sure for Howie to take her virginity. In the back of her mind, she wanted it, but she was hesitant at the fact. Howie said to her, before they were married, that it was alright, and that when or if it happens, he would always be by her side. She believed him, but still she wasn’t sure. She is in love with him, and would do anything for him, but still, she was unsure. What was she to do?
 
Mariana broke away from the kiss once again. Howie wanted to know why she broke away from the kiss for the second time. “Howie?” she began. “This thought has been racking my brain ever since we have wedded. I want to make love to you, but I am scared. What will happen if...or when we succumb to our temptations?” 

Howie then locked his enchanting brown eyes to her light brown circled orbs lustering upon the candlelight. “This thought must be slicing you like a sharp blade. Listen, if you don’t want to do this we don't have to. That is not why I fell in love with you. The reason why I fell in love with you is because you made my life worth living again.” Mariana never knew he felt this way about her. They continue to look at each other, where everlasting love was mirrored upon the two lovers.

She knew that this bond shall never break. “Howie, I love you. Please, promise me that you will never leave.” Howie then said to her, “I love you too. Never I want to see you cry.” Mariana finally made her decision. Since fate brought them together, they must succumb to each other’s passion.
 
“Howie. I’m ready.”  After she said those words, she kissed him so deeply, his knees almost gave out, but he was only sitting down. “Mariana, are you sure about this?” She said: “Howie, we met by fate. We have to. This bond we have shall never become wounded in any way. This is our destiny.” Howie listened to what she said to him. He was speechless. He now loved her more than he did three years ago.
 
He pulled Mariana close to him. The warmth of his arms around her made her feel safe and loved. He caressed her neck with his soft gentle lips.

Every area around her neck was christened by his softness. His lips softly kissing her neck sent goose bumps throughout her entire body. “Howie, I need you, please...” his hands trailed all over her body. He found his hand upon Mariana’s thigh.

She didn’t mind that, for his touches were making her quiver. She wanted him now more than ever. Howie then trails his hand away from her thigh, and finds the outside of her core. She was more than ready for him, because she responded by becoming wet by his touches. “Howie, please...”  “Your wish is my command.” 

Suddenly, he inserts one finger inside of her. He didn’t want to rush, for it was her first time. His finger was circling her awaiting bud. She tilted her head back. She loved what he was doing to her. “Howie, I want more.” He responded by placing another finger inside of her. He pumped his fingers inside and out of her very slowly, he wanted her to be very ready to cum.
 
In the midst of the sweet sensations of his fingers, she rocked to the rhythm. He didn’t want himself to be released; he wants her to feel it firsthand. She began to rock harder while his fingers were dancing inside of her. She grabbed his hair, and kept moving to the rhythm. He felt her walls closing around his fingers. He knew right then she was about to cum.
 
“That’s it, Mariana. Let it go. Cum for me...” She did as told. She released herself very hard when his fingers were still inside. She then passed out. The orgasm was still working on her body. She was still shaking. Howie removed his fingers, and had lain down beside her. His hair was covering her now naked body. He then nestled beside his love, and held her in his arms. They each fell asleep at the same time, as the outside world was drenched with the falling rain.