- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey! Just wanted to say I'm from Northern Ireland so I'm not completely up on places in America or where the guys live, etc so please forgive me if all the details aren't quite right lol!
Chapter 1

‘Ok, darling, let’s get out of here before we’re really late!’ exclaimed Lauren.

She leant down and lifted up her baby daughter. She pulled the handle of her suitcase with her other hand and dragged the case to the front door. She looked around at the house; big bits of furniture piled in the hall and lots of cardboard boxes stacked one on top of the other, all waiting to be shipped.

‘Let’s go start our new life gorgeous,’ Lauren said, kissing her daughter on her forehead.

She opened the front door and struggled with the case. Eventually she got it over the threshold and slammed the door closed after one last look at the life she was leaving behind.
*****

‘Caydan, no don’t pull Mummy’s hair!’ exclaimed Lauren.

Caydan giggled and Lauren laughed.

‘You’re a wee messer, miss madam aren’t you?’ she said.

Caydan giggled again and settled back down in her mother’s arms. Lauren sighed. Her daughter was so beautiful; blonde hair, curls all set against her head and the biggest blue eyes you’ve ever seen. Everyone fell in love with her the moment they saw her. To Lauren, she was all she ever needed in her life. But she was also a constant reminder of her life that had suddenly turned so sour.

Lauren was suddenly pulled from her reviver by a group of guys walking past talking loudly and laughing. A group of the biggest guys Lauren had ever seen surrounded them as they walked through the airport. Despite being surrounded by these serious looking guys, the four men looked so happy to be there. They were clearly having fun.
Lauren giggled.
One of the guys turned around and glanced at Lauren. He smiled at her. Embarrassed, Lauren quickly looked away. Her heart was racing. When she looked back, the large group was gone.

Suddenly, Lauren’s flight was called;
‘Flight EZY121 to Tampa, Florida is now boarding at Gate 12. Please proceed to this gate number now’.

Lauren stood up holding on to Caydan and lifted her carry on bag.

‘Ok let’s go baby girl,’ she whispered. Her daughter gave her a gummy smile.
Chapter End Notes:
I know it's really short but just wanted to start it off! Let me know if I should continue! :) Lauren x