- Text Size +


“Howie, what am I going to do?” I asked as I took a drag off my cigarette.

“You have to work to get her back.” Howie stated bluntly. He never minced his words.

“God,” I lowered my head to my hands, “How? Howie, I fucked up. She wouldn’t even listen to me.”

“Aj, you said you didn’t cheat on her.”

“No, I wouldn’t. It’s never crossed my mind.”

“Okay then, there is very little besides that will just end a relationship. Sure things build and it gets rough and then it ends, but I think everything will be okay.”

“I haven’t slept in days. I miss her, but it’s the little things that I didn’t even notice that I miss the most about her. The sounds she made when she slept. It’s like I can’t sleep ‘cause I can’t kiss her good night. God I’m so stupid.” I said from my impromptu head rest. “I just let her leave.”

“No, your in love Aj. Get used to it. You’re gonna do things you will regret from now on. Just make sure you let her know you love her.” Howie said grinning.

“ I want to, and I will but I’m worried I won’t have the chance again.”

“Dude,” I looked up at Howie, he was grinning, “everything will be okay.”

“When did you get this perpetual happy stick up your ass?” Howie didn’t answer he just shrugged.