- Text Size +
Prologue

Nicks POV

Have you ever sat down and thought about all the things in life that you regret? Okay, maybe not exactly regret, but things that you wish you could change so that you could have a different outcome. I have a lot of those….more than most people I would assume. But in my defense, I have a lot of pressure on me. My life isn’t simple. I don’t have the same things to face in life that most people do. My life may look like it is all glitz and glamour, but trust me sometimes, well a lot of times it kind of sucks.

Let me start at the beginning, when I started to fuck up. Oh, by the way, my name is Nick and I am a Backstreet Boy. Go ahead and laugh, but I am a millionaire, can you say that? I have thousands of girls fawning over me, can you say that? That is what I thought, so lay off the gay jokes, the stupid boy band jokes, I have heard them all. Anyway, back to my story my first few years as a Backstreet Boy were smooth sailing, for me anyway. I was just a kid, everything was done for me, but once I hit 18 that is when the regrets started pouring in. I didn’t have a guardian anymore, and now it was left up to me to make my own decisions. And man did I make some bad ones.

In this little story, I am going to give you the rundown of these regrets, one by one. I figured if I could get them all out in the open, I could figure out a way to fix it all. To somehow come full circle, to mend broken friendships, broken relationships, broken hearts…man the amount of hearts I have broken. And out of all of them, mine has only been broken once. That is a regret we will get to later on.

Anyways, I hope you mind my little third life story interesting, because somebody has to help me figure this shit out.!