- Text Size +
Well, well, well...You’ve actually came back to hear more of this story. Well, I won’t leave you hangin’, so I’m just gonna go ahead and begin. Does that sound fair? Of course it does. Now sit back, and enjoy the rest of the story.

--

Deanna came downstairs, and saw Nick watching “The Jerry Springer Show”. Deanna stood in front of the TV in order to get his attention. Nick looked up at her.

“May I help you, hun?”

“Nick, we need to talk.” She sat down next to him, turning off the TV.

“What about?” Deanna took his hand, and looked into his eyes.

“Nicky...honey...you’ve been very distant these past few weeks, and I was wondering...is something bothering you?”

“Baby there’s nothing wrong with me. I’m fine. Why would you think that?”

“No reason you were just...not your usual self.”

“Baby...” Nick held her hand, and kissed it.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me, ok?”

“Alright then...” Deanna got up, and walked into the kitchen. Nick turned around, to see if she was completely out of sight. He then grabbed his cell phone, and called Madison.

“Hello?”
“Hey, Maddie...”
“Hey, stud muffin...what’s up?”
“My dick...What about you?”
“Same thing...I’ve been thinkin’ about ya... When are you comin’ over?”
“I’ll be there by 7 tonight...Don’t start without me...”
“How can I not, Nicky? See you then.”

Nick hung up the phone, just as Deanna walked back into the room with a bag of chocolate chips.

“I don’t know why I’m craving chocolate all of a sudden eh, no matter. Who was that on the phone?”

“Hmm? Oh, wrong number.”

“I didn’t hear the phone ring, Nick.”

“You know how it is...Silent ringer.”

“I see...” Deanna sat down on a chair, and ate her chocolate chips, watching TV.

Several hours passed, and Nick was in the shower, getting ready to ‘meet the guys’. As he came out of the shower in search of a towel, he opened his eyes, and saw Deanna stand before him...in nudity.

“De...Deanna.”

“Wanna fuck, Nick? I’ve been feelin’ antsy all damn day...” she said in a very seductive voice, circling his stomach with her finger.

“Dee...I’m not...” Deanna walked in the shower, and turned it back on, still looking back at him. Nick got out of the shower again, and walked past Dee.

“Nick, the fuck?”

“I’m just not in the mood right now, ok? I’m gonna be late.” As Nick walked off, Deanna just stood there in shock.

“Bastard...What the hell is he up to?”