- Text Size +
Nick sat on the couch reading a magazine as his girlfriend walked around cleaning up. Every so often he would look over the top of it and catch a glimpse of her leaning over to pick up something. He smiled and went back to reading his magazine. When he looked at her again she was on her hands and knees picking up books that fell on the floor. He bit his bottom lip and felt his jeans becoming much more snug at the sight. When she got up and placed the books on the table he quickly adverted his eyes back to what he was reading. She put her hands on her hips smirking at him trying to hide, she knew he was looking there was never a time he didn't. He looked up at her "Yeah babe?" "Enjoying the show?" "Yes...very much so..." "I figured that..." She walked to him and leaned down taking the book out of his hands sitting it on the table. She placed her hands on his thighs slowly making her way up to his crotch. "Excited are we?," she asked giving him a sexy smirk rubbing him through his jeans "Mmmhmm...," Nick mumbled watching her hand. She gently grasped him "Feel good?" "Hell yeah...come here...," he quickly pulled her to sit on his lap and buried his face in her neck softly kissing and nibbling at it "God the things you do to me," he mumbled into her neck. She threw her head back and gripped his hair as he kissed down her neck. He kissed back up till his mouth was near her ear and whispered "Why don't we put you back into the position you were in..." She smiled and pulled back to look at him. "Then what are you waiting for?"

Nick pushed her back so she was standing and got up pulling her to him "But first...," his hand traveled down to the front of her shorts and tugged "Take these off, they're blocking my wet and warm prize." "As you wish..." She unzipped her shorts and pulled them off then threw them to the side. Nick watched as she lowered her panties and stepped out of them then looked at him, she crossed her arms pulling off her shirt then her bra. "You on the chair...now." She went to go sit in the chair but his hand on her arm caused her to turn around. "No this way," he turned her around and pushed her gently towards the chair as she gripped the armrests "Mmm mmm mmm...what a sight...," he smiled unbuckling his jeans and boxers dropping them then kicking them off. He then pulled his shirt off and took in her naked form waiting for him in the position he loved. He grasped his cock slowing stroking walking towards her. When he reached her he stopped and trailed his hand down her back which caused her jump at the contact. "Relax baby...it's just me..." She smiled again she loved when he was like this, all forceful and demanding. He then trailed his hand down finding what he wanted, rubbing her which caused her to softly moan. "You like that? You like me touching you?" "Yes..." He went a little faster inserting two fingers, she gripped the armrests a little tighter grinding against his hand "That's it baby...," he got on his knees continuing his assault "Use your tongue...please..." "I love hearing you beg." He extended his tongue to her warm flesh moving his fingers faster "Fuck...," she moaned throwing her head back. She was so close, damn he was good. He felt her contract around his fingers then pulled them out, he heard her whimper.

He stood up and placed his hand on her hip gripping it then plunged into her causing her to cry out. After a few thrusts he moved his hand to the small of her back going a little faster. "Oh god...Nick..." "Baby girl...," he moaned throwing his head back. She matched his thrusts by pushing back against him. "Ni--Nick...oh fuck...I'm so close..." "Me too baby me to---oh god..." Nick gripped both her hips thrusting into her with everything he had. She moaned bringing one of her hands up to rest on the back of the chair gripping it. He felt her contract around him which caused him to moan. He stopped and she stood up looking into his eyes he smiled as he sat in the chair and beckoned her to come to him. She straddled him and gripped the back of the chair as he guided himself into her. He tightly gripped her hips rocking her back and forth. "Oh god, that's it...just like that..." She lifted up only to be pulled back down by Nick which caused them both to cry out. "Don't do that...just ride me..." She looked into his eyes doing just that grinding herself against him as he threw his head back. "I'm gonna cum..." "Are you?," he started rubbing her talking in a deep voice "Then cum...cum for me mi amor..." "Oh god...," she threw her head back moaning loudly. That was her weakness him talking to her in spanish it did her in everytime. She came down onto him one last time exploding around him as he kept thrusting up. "Baby I'm...," he looked up at her moaning "Fuck...," he dragged it out as he came hard inside of her.

She collapsed against him breathing heavy. "That was so not fair." "What wasn't?," Nick asked running his hand through her hair. She sat up to look at him "You talking in spanish, you know that gets to me." He gave her a devious grin "I know." "You are an evil man." "Only when I'm with you." He smiled then leaned in passionately kissing her as she brought her hands to his face pushing him back in the chair.