- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
They Meet Again
He was awake, he couldn't sleep. All he kept thinking about was her.

'Why did it have to be the same room?'
he thought to himself surveying the room. The very same room they had made love in, on more than one occassion. And now as he was lying there thinking about it, he couldn't help the tears that fell. He didn't care. He loved her so much and she had just left him without an explanation as to why. He started to doze off as he heard a knock on the door. He groaned turning on his side, covering his face with the pillow. Praying that whoever it was would soon go away. But the knocking didn't stop, it only got louder. He groaned again laying on his back contemplating whether or not to answer the door.

'The sooner I answer the damn door, the sooner I can get some sleep' he thought as he made his way to the door. Kevin stood on the other side a little agitated that it took him so long to answer. Should he tell him that she was waiting for him or should he just make up something?

"Oh hey Kev," Nick finally spoke up in a somewhat sleepy voice

"Hey Nick um.....are you ok?," Kevin asked looking at his tear stained face

"Yeah I'm fine," Nick said rubbing his eyes "Just tired."

"Just fine?," Kevin asked looking at his face. He didn't answer. Of course he wasn't fine, he couldn't stop thinking of her.

"Nick you want to talk about it?," he asked as Nick leaned aganist the door frame.

When he didn't answer Kevin spoke up. "Were here for ya if you ever want someone to talk to."

"Yeah I know thanks Kev. Look I'm really tired is this something important or can we finish this later?"

"Actually," he paused looking at Nick "It is important."

"Ok. So what's so important that you had to wake me up?"

"Let's go back to my room with the other guys."

"Why can't you tell me here?"

"I just can't. Just come on," Kevin said starting to walk away looking over his shoulder to see if Nick was following.

Nick walked towards Kevin closing the door, but not before grabbing his key card. "This better be worth it," Nick mumbled as they reached Kevin's room

"Oh it will be," Kevin said sliding his key card opening the door.

"Kev I don't see why this...," his words trailed off as he saw her sitting in a chair by the window surrounded by the other guys.

She sensed he was there, so she turned around and looked at him. All kinds of emotions came flooding in all at once. Fear, Love, Lust. He had seen her, that same beautiful girl he remembered. Of course how could he forget her, he loved everything about her. She still looked the same besides putting on a few pounds but nonetheless the same.

She got up and walked towards him, when she was close enough he reached out his hand touching her cheek. She closed her eyes fighting back tears placing her hand over his. They just stared into each others eyes unsure of what to say. They hadn't seen each other in so long and both were afraid that the other wouldn't feel the same way they did.

After some silence Nick whispered "I can't believe its you," he said rubbing his thumb over her cheek "That your really here." He smiled.

She loved his smile I made her melt. But she knew that it wouldn't last long, not after what she was going to tell him. He pulled her into a tight embrace as her mind tried to focus on how she was going to tell him. She had thought he wouldn't remember her, but who was she kidding. A part of her still loved him. A part of her missed the feeling of his body against hers, his kisses, his touch. Kevin smiled from his position in the doorway, their mission was complete they had found her for him. He just hoped that he wouldn't lose his temper when she told him. He signaled for the other guys to leave as he left the room. The other four followed suit leaving Dee and Nick alone. The only sound that was heard was the sound of the door gently closing.