- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Together Again
Nick and Dee have been inseperable since that fateful day. You could see the love they had for one another. The way he held her when he kissed her, the way they always walked hand in hand, the way they both seemed to just glow at the sound of each others name. Yup it was definitely love. The guys loved having the old Nick back, the prankster.

He was happy again and this time it would stay that way. Sure you had some jealous fans who would say that she trapped him, or that she only wanted him for his money. That is exactly what she was afraid of. But she didn't care, she loved Nick with all her heart and nothing I mean NOTHING was going to tear them apart. Nick kept reassuring her that everything was going to be fine. Nick had met Mel. He couldn't believe that she was his little girl. She was just like him in every way imaginable.

She even looked like him, Dee said she did. She had those same clear, blue eyes and that same beach, blonde hair. There was no denying that Mel was his. He saw so much of her mother in her also. She had taken to Nick pretty well. Just the other day she called him 'Daddy'.

That made his day. And now when he takes her out he proudly shows her off. He loves every minute of it. Hes finally a father, something he always wanted to be. But having Mel made it hard for him and Dee to spend some alone time together. So Nick talked to the guys and they agreed to babysit while they were out. But when he told Dee she flipped.

"Nick no no and no," she said shaking her head

"But Dee they love her and she will be in good hands," he said walking to her taking her hands in his

"Come on I want us to have a night to ourselves. Please for me," he said giving her a pout

"How can I say no to that?"

"You can't. Now get ready we have reservations," he said letting go of her hands walking towards the door

"Reservations? Where?"

"I'm not telling, you'll see," and with that he was gone leaving Dee standing in her living room thinking of what this night had in store for them.

Dee was in the shower when Nick stopped by. She had given him a key to let himself in.

"Dee?," he called out unlocking the door
'She must be getting ready.'

Her house was rather small but it was only her and Mel so there was no reason to have space they weren't going to use. It was nice though, she had decorated it to her liking. She had done the same in his house when she was living with him. He kept it just as she left it. Now he found himself walking through the house going from room to room. When he got to her bedroom he went in and sat on the bed next to the nightstand. There was a picture there, he picked it up looking it over. It was a picture of him and her.

They were so happy then, he looked at it once more before returning it to its place on the nightstand. He walked out of the room and into the hall. He looked at each picture as he walked. He made his way back downstairs sitting on the couch so he could wait for her. She came down moments later and Nick could swear that he never saw a more beautiful sight as she walked towards him.

"Do I look ok?," she asked as she got closer

"Ok, no you look great!," he said making his way to her. he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close.

"In fact you look beautiful," he said smiling down at her. She smiled up at him as he knelt down brushing his lips aganist hers softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him even closer. Each time they kissed it was as if time stood still. As much as he wanted her at that moment he pulled away 'No, not like this' he thought 'It has to be perfect.' He pulled away from her grabbing her hand leading them out to his car.