- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Starting A New Life Together
The wedding was set for a month from that night. Nick and Dee grew even closer at each passing day. They were more in love than ever. Now him, Deanna, and Mel were going to be a family. He knew he was doing the right thing, he would never be alone again. She was the one for him if she wasen't then why would he always think of her after she left, why did he cry himself to sleep at nights wishing she was there with him. His life changed when she came into it and it changed when she left. The guys were so happy, their old Nick was back. They began seeing that change when she came into his life again, they did the right thing in looking her up.

"Dee?," Nick asked as they were walking in the park holding hands

"Hmm?," she answered not tearing her attention away from Mel who was walking in front of them

"What made you come back?"

"You can thank the guys for that one."

"The guys? What did they do?"

"They convinced me to come see you, that you were miserable without me."

"They were right I was miserable without you but not anymore," they stopped walking and he turned her to face him "I don't ever wanna be without you again," he said curling his finger under her chin

"Don't worry Nick I won't leave again I have no reason to," she said looking up at him. He smiled at her words, he loved her and their daughter so much, more than Dee really knew.

"Mommy...," they were broken out of their daze and looked down at Mel

"Yes Mellie?"

"Can we feed the ducks?Peas?"

"Sure," Nick said picking her up "Come on."

He grabbed Dee's hand as they walked to the pond. She sat near the pond and watched as Nick helped Mel feed the ducks. What a pair they made. She smiled at the sight in front of her the love of her life and their little girl. Nick looked back at her and smiled then turned his attention back to Mel. This was the beginning of their new life together. And Nick couldn't be any happier. He has found his love again that was lost but never forgotten.