- Text Size +

 

 

Intin stared at Nick’s private message in the fan club’s personal account in MySpace. She wanted to interpret the meaning of his message because she’s having a hunch that he and Anna is already a couple. Even the other administrators in the fan club began to have the perception of that as well.

‘Hi, everyone. It’s Nick. I just wanted to ask if you’ve seen or talk with Anna lately. I’ve been trying to contact her but her phone is always not available. Please reply because it’s worrying me. Thank you. Nick.’

Intin’s eyebrows furrowed. Nick is surely worried about Anna; the same thing goes for her. But in his message, it seems like there was more to it than just being worried about a friend. Nick cared so much about Anna. It’s more like he feels so deeply involved with her.

Her musings were interrupted by the sound of her phone. There’s no number indicated in the caller ID but she knew that it’s an overseas call. She hoped that it’s one of the companies who now responded to her application for a job opportunity overseas. “Hello, good afternoon,” she formally greeted.

“Intin? This is Nick, remember me? Nick Carter.”

Intin’s eyes grew wide as she gasped. The people inside the coffee shop curiously gave her a quick glance. She closed her laptop as she regained her composure. A Backstreet Boy, who humbly introduced himself as if she never knew him, called. “Uh, hi. I’m glad that you still kept my number. How are you? Have you read my reply? I still haven’t seen Anna.”

“Yeah, I know. I’d like to ask a favor from you. I hope that it’s alright with you.”

“Okay, I’ll try whatever I can do,” Intin replied. She’ll do anything for Nick Carter.

There’s a moment of silence for a while on the other line. When Intin is about to speak to ask if he’s still there, Nick spoke up. “Please find the lawyer that is representing Anna and give her a message from me. Intin, I trust you. I know that you will do this. It’s very important.” He almost pleaded on the other line.

Intin raised an eyebrow. “Nick, tell me first the truth. Are you and Anna a couple?”

“Yeah,” Nick quickly replied without further thinking. Intin didn’t say anything but only smiled. Even though he is her favorite Backstreet Boy, she’s actually happy that her friend has finally found a great man like Nick; someone of whom she can see now that is very much concerned and cared deeply for Anna. And she's happy that Nick saw how special Anna is. He's a lucky man. “Hello, Intin? Are you still there?”

“Yes.”

“Please, Intin. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell this to the fans but I know you will understand our situation, most especially you will understand this.” Nick tells her. “We’re really planning to tell everyone after everything’s been settled but this happened and I’m so worried right now. I can’t reach her on the phone. I can’t even go there because aside from the fact that she doesn’t want me to, I was advised that it will endanger her more and also me. It’s hard that I don’t know what I can do to protect her. This is the only thing I can do for now. Please send my message to call me if there will be an opportunity for her to do that. I will wait for her for whatever it takes her time to do that.”

“Okay, I will go to the press conference tomorrow morning and try to give the message.”

“Thank you so much, Intin. This will really be a great help for me.” Intin heard him sighed heavily.

“I’d like to know if she’s okay, too, wherever she is.”

“I understand. Oh, and Intin?”

“Yes?”

“Please tell her that I love her very much.”