- Text Size +
Deanna awoke from her slumber to hear giggling, giggling that she knew belonged to her daughter Mel. She opened her eyes and was met with Nick's blue ones.

"Morning baby," he said sweetly giving her a soft kiss

"Mmm...morning," she said sitting up rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Sleep well?"

"Yes I did."

"Eet i' bout time oo' i' up Mommy," Mel said trying to be serious but broke out into a fit of giggles.

"Whats so funny?"

"Nothin'."

"You know Mel she's just a happy little girl," Nick stated

"That she is." She was still a little tired from being with Brian the night before.

She loved Nick really she did but there was just something about Brian the enticed her. She got out of bed and grabbed Mel and all three of them went downstairs for breakfast. She sat on the couch as Nick had instructed, she was never allowed to lift a finger which she didn't mind but she wished sometimes Nick would let her help him. But all she ever got from him was 'I got it'. Sighing she layed her head on the back of the couch as Mel played on the floor. Her mind drifted to last night when she had been with Brian...

"Baby your here," he said spinning her around as she giggled.

"Yes Brian I'm here."

"Good I've missed you," he pulled her to him for a very heated kiss.

The next thing she knew he had lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her into their bedroom. He layed her down and got on top of her.

"I love you so much honey."

"I know I love you too," she said returning his smile...


"Baby," she was knocked out of her daze by Nick who was standing in front of her "Breakfast is ready," he said holding out his hand as she took it.

He walked behind her with his arms around her waist. She smiled, he was so sweet she hated lying to him but what else could she do? They ate breakfast making small talk about nothing in particular. Mel was never the neatest eater she would always throw food around eggs here, toast there.

"Mellie...," Nick started

"Oopsie sawwy Daddy."

"It's ok just eat your food don't throw it."

"K'," she said eating a spoonful of eggs

"That's my girl."

Just watching them two made me fall in love with him all over again. I never thought I would be this happy till the day I met Brian.

Brian...my god how would he take it if he knew I was seeing his bestfriend when I was married to him? I didn't really wanna think about it, but as the days wore on I couldn't help but to think about it. And about how hard it would be to give up one of the men I held dear, up for good. I sighed playing with my food on the plate. Nick noticed this.


"Baby," he said placing his hand over mine "You ok?"

"Hmm?," I answered looking up at him

"Yeah fine. Nick could I ask you something?"

"Sure baby anything."

"Well I have this friend and she's kindof seeing two men at once, and she doesn't know what to do...if you were one of the guys she was seeing. I'm just asking...would you be mad at her?"

"Would I be mad at her? Yes I would. That would be lying and deceitful but I don't have to worry about that cause you would never lie to me," he said smiling.

I smiled back but not a sincere one. That proved it, that if this actually came out I would lose Nick no matter what happened.

What am I gonna do?