- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Once again thanks to KevinsChickadee for the help with this chapter.
"You did what?!," Chris screamed at me when I told her what happened

"Don't yell...I feel bad as it is already..."

"You should."

"Honey calm down," Kevin said putting his hands on his wifes shoulders

"She already feels bad as it is don't make it any worse."

"I know but she lied to them both Kev, she should be ashamed," and with that she stormed off in the direction of the kitchen.

Kevin sat down next to her "It's gonna be alright."

"Easy for you to say...I'll never see my kids again."

"Brian may be mad but he would never keep your kids from you."

"I know that, but I'm not sure about Nick."

"About Ni---you have kids with him too?"

"Just one our daughter Mel, I had her before all this started."

"Dee your really at a crossroads, I don't know what to tell you. All I know is that you gotta figure this out on your own. But if you ever need anything me and Chris are here."

I smiled at him "Thanks Kev I know."

"Bullshit," she said coming out of the kitchen "I am not helping her!"


"Kevin, I am not taking her in my home, understood?" Kevin tried to say something else, but she put her hand up.

"I'm dead serious. Deanna, I want you out."

"But--" Chris walked up to me, and shouted, "I said get the hell out! I don't want to see you!"

Kevin spoke up "But baby she has nowhere to go, we can't kick her out. Where will she go?"

"Tell someone who gives a fuck!," she screamed.And with that, Chris left the room, heading upstairs, slamming the door.

"Deanna, look I--"

"Save it, Kev." I got up, and walked out the house, closing the door behind me.

I sighed sitting on the steps 'now what?' I asked myself. I decided to go to a hotel that was the only option now. I waved down a cab, again...and asked the driver to take me to the nearest hotel. I paid him and got out, went in, and paid for a room. I opened the door to my room for the night and possibly for the week as I figured out what I was gonna do. I fell back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, I thumbed my wedding band thinking of Brian, I then reached up to my neck and thumbed the ring on my necklace, my ring from Nick. What in the hell was I gonna do? I was so screwed.


Like I had imagined I spent the next three days here in the hotel room. I missed Nick and Brian so much but most of all, I missed my kids. I hadn't even thought of them in this, oh god...Gracie was just a baby she'd never understand. I layed my head down on the bed and the phone rang.

I picked it up "Hello?" It was Brian.

"Come to the house now. You, Nick, and I are gonna have a talk."

He hung up no see you then or bye. I put the phone down and left the hotel room not knowing what the hell was gonna go down.