- Text Size +
Nick stood on the doorstep of one his good friends, Deanna or Dee as she likes to be called. He had forgotten for a moment why he was there.

'Oh yeah...' He saisd to himself as he suddenly remembered why he was there, he had something that he needed to tell her. The only problem was that he wasn't sure how to. He thought about it while on tour, and now as he stood there on her doorstep, he was scared. Scared that she didn't feel the same way he did. He wanted to tell her that he loved her, not as a friend but as something much more.

But not only was Nick feeling this way so was Dee. She has had feelings for him for quite some time now. Ever since that kiss they shared in his hotel room when they were drunk. Even drunk both still knew what was going on, but it never went further than that. After that the rest of the guys kind of picked up that something had happened, but noone said anything.

They had conforted Nick about it but all they got from him was 'Everythings fine guys, don't worry...' So they just let it go hoping that whatever it was, that they would work it out themselves.

'And I want you to know when your floating in space, and I want you to know if you ever come back down. I wanna breath you I wanna feel you near...this is my confession...'

Deanna had thought about it too while they were on tour, not only that kiss but what would come of them if they decided to make this official. It's been bothering her for the past couple of weeks now, so when they got back Nick called her and she told him to come over. She didn't say much all she said was that it was important. So Nick figured this was the perfect time to tell her how he felt.

"Ok." She said to herself and took a deep breath "I'm gonna tell him, even if he doesn't feel the same way. At least I tried." She was knocked out of her thoughts by someone knocking on her door. She got up and answered it, it was Nick.

"Hey Dee, you needed to talk to me?" He asked running his hand through his hair. Which was something he did only when he was nervous.

"Yeah, come on in."

He came in and sat down looking at the floor. Not only was he scared he was nervous as all hell now, especially since the woman he loved was sitting right across from him. She sat opposite from him doing the same.

"Is everything ok?"

"Oh yeah everything's fine..." She paused looking at him still looking at the floor "Actually no..."

His head shot up "No...? Are you ok?"

"Yes Nick I'm fine."

He sighed in relief if something was wrong with her, he didn't know what he would do.

"Nick..." She scooted closer to him a she turned to face her "There's something I gotta tell you but I don't know how."

"Me too Dee."

"Really? You first."

"No you, ladies first."

'I confess everytime you come around...something's always got you down and I don't understand why. And if you wanna tell me I'll be the angel on your shoulder baby, I'll be the man that you confide in...'

She took a deep breath

"Ok this is something that I've been meaning to tell you for a long time. I just never had the courage to say it till now. So I'm just gonna say it. I love you Nick."

He was at a loss for words, did he hear her right?

"Did you just say what I thought you said?"

"Yes Nick, I love you. I've loved you for a long time. Ever since...," She looked down at the floor as Nick knelt in front of her lifting her head so she was looking at him

"Ever since that kiss?"

"Yeah but how did you...," She was cut off by his finger on her lips

"You won't believe this but that was the exact same thing I was gonna tell you."

"Really?"

"Yes really I love you Dee." He said taking her hands in his as she looked at them

"So I'm not the only one who feels this way?"

"No Deanna your not."

He reached out and touched her face as she closed her eyes. How many nights had she imagined his hands on her, in a very different way but still. He was here in front of her confessing his love for her. And the way he said her name, she loved hearing him say it.

"Dee honey are you still with me?"

"Yes sorry was thinking..."

"About what?" He asked as she looked into his blue eyes, those eyes that were boreing into hers

"About how long I've waited to tell you."

"I know but no more waiting. I'm going to make this official. Dee...," He said taking her hands in his once again "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." She said her eyes welling up with tears

She had never been so happy in her life cause now she has the one person she has always wanted. She jumped into his arms causing him to fall back first on the floor with her on top of him.

"Promise me something."

"What's that?" He asked tucking some of her hair behind her ear

"Promise me that whatever happens that we will always remain friends."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He said pulling her down softly kissing her. She was in heaven when his soft lips touched hers. She got off of him and helped him up.

"Should we tell the guys?" She asked as he took her hand in his

"Yes let's." He said kissing her again before both of them headed out to the hotel to tell the guys the good news

'Give me just a second what am I to do, maybe it's obsession. But this is my confession...'

Lyrics: My Confession by Nick Carter