- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hehe, kinda left you hanging with that one didn't I? I'm sorry, and I hope this next chapter makes it worthwhile. Thanks so much for the feedback! You guys are so awesome and I love posting the chps for everyone to read. Hope you like this one and I'd love to know your thoughts. :) Enjoy!

 

One of the most terrifying, yet best feelings in the world is when your stomach is tied in knots because you know something incredible is about to happen. You’re scared to death, but excited at the same time. You have that nervous energy that makes your heart knock in your chest and your palms grow damp. That’s how I felt when I entered into the bedroom in Alex’s hotel suite. I nearly turned around and walked right back out, but I knew he’d only come after me. I wanted to do this. I wanted to be with him in this way, yet at the same time, I was questioning on rather or not this was the right decision. Did it matter how soon or long two people waited to make love when they were in love?

“Don’t be nervous,” Alex spoke low in my ear as he drew me further into the room.

“I…I can’t help it,” I whispered in a barely there voice.

“I know, baby.” He stopped halfway to the bed and faced me, smoothing his hands down along my arms.

I watched him, feeling the blood in my ears starting to pulse. “I…it’s…um… it’s…been a long time,” I finally stammered out.

One hand reached up and cupped my cheek. “That’s okay.”

I could only nod, watching him with such a vulnerable and expressive look.

“I’m going to take care of you,” he murmured the words softly before his hands found mine and he pulled them up around his neck, his mouth meeting mine and his kiss taking me under.

I submitted to him, quickly losing myself in his touches, feeling his intoxicating scent surrounding me, filling me and making me long for more. My fingers smoothed up into his hair, feeling the silky strands before curling in them. Our tongues dueled together in a heated dance and he drew me closer against his body. I could feel the muscles in his chest and stomach, feel his thighs pressed against mine, feel the way his hands stroked my back. It made my head spin and my heart hammer loudly in my ears.

Then he was pulling back and my shirt was coming up and off. He tossed it to the side and the short sleeved one underneath quickly followed. Those dark eyes seemed to grow even darker with desire as they raked over my half naked form. Then he dipped his head and soft, hot, open mouthed kisses were placed along my neck towards my shoulder. His fingertips ghosted along my back and up to my shoulders and he held me firmly as one hand slipped beneath a bra strap and he let it fall over my shoulder.

I inhaled a breath at that, feeling my insides trembling and that ball of nerves heavy in my stomach.

His tongue swirled against my skin, causing chills to race right down my spine and as deftly as he’d lowered one strap, he had the other one off my shoulder as well. Then his strong hands fumbled just slightly with the clasp and soon he was pulling back and letting my bra drop to the side.

Part of me felt frozen in my spot, but when I heard the small grunt from him and saw the way his eyes were drinking me in, a blush spread over my cheeks and the feeling of desire seeped up through me.

“You’re so beautiful, baby,” the words flowed like silk from his mouth and he every so slightly skimmed his fingers over my sides.

My breath was caught in my throat as I stood so exposed and vulnerable before him. But instead of claming up like my mind was screaming at me to do, I reached out and took hold of the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up and off with his help. He had a white tee underneath and soon that joined the pile of clothes slowly mounting on the floor. Taking a step closer, I felt his warm chest brush my breasts and tiny goosebumps rose on my skin. Slowly, I lifted my hands and smoothed them from his stomach up to his pecs, letting my fingers dance on him and explore how smooth his skin felt.

“Mmm,” The sound reverberated from inside his chest and his fingers found the button on my jeans, popping it open with ease. He lowered the zipper then had my pants around my ankles before I even realized it. Coaxing me to step out of them, he then lifted me into his arms and carried me to the bed.

I felt the soft comforter beneath me and as my head rested back on the bounty of pillows, I caught his hand and tried to sit up.

“No.” He gently eased me back, moving off the bed and undoing his belt, allowing his own pants to fall to the floor. After kicking them away, he crawled up over me, his body hovering over mine. There was a twinkle of amusement in his eyes and he kissed my nose then my cheeks before leaning back and reaching for my panties.

Wetting my bottom lip, my head turned slightly to the side and I watched as he ever so slowly peeled my underwear down my legs and tossed them from the bed. Now I was completely exposed and my skin began to immediately blush at the thought.

“God, you’re gorgeous,” he rasped out as he smoothed his hands, palm flat, along the insides of my thighs.

I shivered at his touch, taking a breath and finding my fingers curled in the blanket at my sides. “Thank you,” I managed in a whispered tone.

“You’re welcome,” he murmured back before dipping his head and placing a soft kiss to my pelvis bone.

The feel of his warm lips on such an intimate place caused tiny little tickles to spread through me. I reached a hand for his head, just wanting to feel his hair beneath my fingers.

His mouth chased kisses from one side to the next and he flicked his tongue out, teasing at my skin with it.

I was slowly relaxing, allowing myself to relish in the flood of sensations and feelings that were fighting to take over. I allowed them to seep through me, filling every little part and driving my body to want more. His mouth was now slowly making its way over my stomach and a soft groan spilled from my own as his tongue dipped into my belly button.

He responded with an ‘mmm’ and as his hands slid up my sides, brushing my breasts every so slightly, he nibbled his way over my ribs towards my chest.

I knew what was coming and tensed ever so little as the hot warmth from his mouth sought out the hardened peaks of my breasts. One hand covered one completely, giving it a firm squeeze as he drew the other into that mouth, swirling and flicking his tongue. An explosion of tingles shot down to my very core and I arched towards him, the soft groan now a bit louder and throatier. One hand was still curled in his hair and my other found his back, gripping to it firmly as those feelings I’d long ago forgotten about suddenly came rushing back.

My body needed him, I needed him and he knew this. He used it to his advantage and caught the nipple between his teeth, giving a shake of his head and teasing my other with his fingers. He continued these actions, alternating breasts until I was trembling beneath him, whimpering his name in breathy little pants.

Then he pulled back, those hands gliding with pressure down over my stomach to my legs. He eased my thighs apart with his knee and leaned back over me, taking my mouth with his and once again pulling me under and so far into him I didn’t know what way was out. His tongue sought out mine and drew it into his mouth and I dizzily kissed him, stroking his tongue and exploring his mouth as if I were memorizing it.

When his hands smoothed up my thighs to my center, I groaned into his mouth. Goosebumps danced over my body as his fingers did their own exploring and I reached for him, lifting towards his caresses and knowing he had broken down every wall that surrounded me. All I wanted was more and when he tore his mouth from mine to watch my face, I voiced it; murmuring and pleading for him to continue, to do more, to give me more.

“What do you want?” He questioned in a thick tone, a smirk tugging at his lips and his eyes so round and dark.

I whimpered, giving a little gasp as his fingers found their way inside me, filling me and stroking my deepest and most intimate of places. “I…I…want you…” I managed out, trying to pull him closer, needing to feel his body completely against mine. I needed to feel more than just his fingers filling me. I wanted all of him.

“I’m right here, baby,” he murmured then nipped at my throat up towards my ear. His hand twisted some and he scissored his long fingers, driving my hips to buck from the feelings that coursed through me.

“N…n…no…” I tried to speak, but couldn’t form any complete sentences. Too many strong feelings of pleasure were hailing down on me and making the blood in my veins burn. I was trembling, my thighs quivering and my chest heaving fast. I tried to pull him to me again but his thumb suddenly found that little bud of pleasure and I fell apart.

“Mm, no, Morgan, keep your eyes open, baby,” he instructed from above me. “I wanna see you.”

I tried to fight the need to close them, but his hand was driving me to the edge of losing total control over my body. I whimpered and groaned, my hips dancing and squirming from the sensations that had taken over. When his thumb teased at the swollen bud again, I gave a shriek and jerked hard.

“That’s it,” he whispered in a throaty tone. “Just let go, baby.”

And I did. The surge of pressure up my legs nearly made me sit up as my toes curled into the blankets and my back lifted from the bed. My head fell back and my eyes rolled some, that intense heat suddenly engulfing me and drowning me in the sweet and welcoming pleasures. Explosions went off inside my core and I wasn’t even aware of the sobbed cries that filled the room. It felt like a flood of heat was pouring over me and filling my veins. They burned and my lungs strained for air as that pressure squeezed them tight, taking over every part of me.

Alex continued to work his hand, driving me out there even farther, eliciting sounds that made him shiver right down his spine.

If I had been able to crawl up the bed and away from the sensations that were taking me under and unraveling me completely I would have, but all I could do was fall apart completely until his hand finally lessened and he slowly brought me back down from the earth shattering climax.

It left me trembling like a leaf, little jerks and twitches coming from my hips. My chest heaved hard and fast and my body was flushed deeply, a light sheen of dampness over my skin. Inside my head, my thoughts were a jumbled mess and I didn’t have the energy or even want to straighten them out. As I forced my eyes open and tried to clear the blurry haze from them, Alex shifted his body and moved over me, pressing his hard chest against mine and wrapping an arm under me and holding me closer to him.

“You’re amazing,” he voiced in a strained, but rather sexy, tone. Then he was kissing me again and I did my best to keep up.

He was like a drug; making you crave for more, making you need more, making you take more. My muscles felt like rubber, but my hands made their way to his back and up into his hair, just needing to feel him and be as close as I could be. He shifted between my legs and I felt the bareness of his hips brushing mine. Instinctively, I drew my legs up, breaking our contact to gulp in a breath of air and watch his face.

“God, baby,” he panted as he shifted himself against me, brushing himself over me and his lids fluttering from the heat that seeped between us.

I gasped at the feel of how hard he was, smoothing a hand over his cheek and arching towards him. “Mm, Alex….” I drew his name out then gave a little squeak as he angled his hips and used one hand to help himself press into me. He was thick, and hard and throbbing and as he gently eased into my heat, I clung to him, trembling and trying to relax.

“It’s okay,” he murmured, drawing his hips back ever so slightly then pressing in deeper. “Shit…”

My eyes widened at that and I smoothed my arms around his neck, my heart pounding hard against my chest and echoing in my ears. I trembled against him and as he sank fully into me, shudders moving visibly through his body, I drew my legs up and wrapped them around him, I needed him as close as he could get.

“God…” he groaned as he held himself still a moment, watching my face through fluttery lids.

I could feel myself rippling around him and inhaled a shaky breath. Slowly, one hand withdrew from around his neck and I smoothed it over his cheek. He was absolutely beautiful with those full lashes and the look of need and desire shining in his eyes. I felt a tug on my heartstrings at the look we were sharing then leaned my head up and kissed his mouth softly.

He sighed against my lips before catching my bottom one in his teeth and nibbling it playfully. I couldn’t help but giggle and he responded with a low chuckle.

“Mm, shit, woman,” he responded after breaking contact and wrapping both his arms back around my body. “You feel so damn good, Morgan.”

I shivered at the tone of his voice and a soft moan came forward as he began to move his hips, drawing them back then pressing into me again. “Ooh.”

“Yeah, you like that?” He watched me and wiggled his hips side to side then gave a few long strokes.

The pleasures his actions evoked were beginning to fill me again and it drove my own hips to meet his thrusts. “Ye…yes…” I panted between breaths.

My words urged him on and together we moved. It was an exotic dance and the way our bodies fit together made it seem like they were created that way. His strong arms held me to his chest and I could feel his heart pounding there, matching my own beat for beat. I needed to feel him and stroked my hands over his back then up through his hair, relishing in the smoothness of his skin and the warmth from his body.

It felt like a dream; the intoxicating pleasures that were taking over, how perfectly we matched each other, his mouth on my skin as he kissed slowly along my neck. It elicited murmurs and small groans and I rose to meet his movements, having that urge to be as close as I could get. Inside, I was trembling and could feel that slow burn filling my veins, but it felt so good. We were connected on more than just a physical level and as the wonderful sensations filled me, I knew I had let go and had fallen completely into him.

And he had fallen into me. He filled my body, my spirit, my mind, my soul. Time seemed to be standing still as hands explored and mouths tasted salty skin. The world around us had long ago fallen away and for the moment only two existed; two souls that had been lost until a single moment, until a fateful day when their words collided and they were thrust together. Nothing mattered except this moment; nothing before and nothing after. Everything right now was exactly what was needed; two people finding hope again, two people finding life, two people sharing love.

Alex had opened me up; purged my soul and showed me how to let go and how to love again. It was a moment I wanted to remember forever and I traced my fingers over his face, trying to memorize his features, watching the way his lids fluttered at what was happening between us. Softly, I whispered his name and our eyes met, tingles of pleasure shooting straight into my stomach.

“M…Morgan…” My name slipped from his mouth and he reached a hand back, smoothing it over my thigh and drawing my leg up higher.

He was flush against me, but it felt like he moved even deeper and I arched against him, trembling and trying to hold him as close as I could. I needed him here like this always and suddenly tears were dotting my eyes. I tried to blink them away, but more just flowed into their place, dampening my lashes and sliding down the sides of my face.

“Baby.” He reached up and smoothed the wetness away then kissed my eyelids.

I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t even think. All I could do was feel; the emotions he was stirring up, the pressure that was starting in my toes and slowly working its way into my legs, how my thighs trembled against him, his hard chest against mine as he held me tighter and whispered my name into my ear. My head was starting to spin and my whimpered sounds grew louder. I strained against him when my body began to grow tighter, my toes curling into the sheets. My hands clung to his back and I twisted my head side to side, having that urge to squirm beneath him.

“God,” he groaned out as he felt how I reacted to the slow and intense climax that was starting to take over my body. Releasing me, he pushed himself up on his hands and watched my face with a look that was loving, yet his eyes simmered with an unbridled heat. “Let it come, baby,” he grunted as his body began to thrust harder and faster, urging my release forward. “Just let it come.”

I panted his name, feeling my eyes roll back and a burning wave of passion suddenly explode in my core and fill my entire body. Then his name came again, louder and in a tone I didn’t even recognize, but drove him to continue his movements and cause my release to completely take over. It hailed down on me, pulling me under and taking me to a place long forgotten. My eyes closed tight and sobbed whimpers came as my lungs began to squeeze. It felt like I was on fire; a roar filled my ears and I gripped him tight, feeling like I was breaking apart piece by piece.

And in the midst of the earth shattering around and inside me, his own release surged up and through him and he shouted my name, his eyelids fluttering as he forced them to stay open and locked on my face.

I groaned at that, trying to keep up with his movements, but the sensations and feelings were too intense and he gripped my hips, his fingers pressing into my skin as he rocked me to his motions.

Alex continued to groan my name, mixing in curses as he drove us both past the edge and making my entire body tremble against his. I thought I was spiraling to a place I’d never come back from and I tried to speak, but I couldn’t even breathe. He consumed me, used me, took me even farther than I had ever been and didn’t stop until my heart was pounding in my ears and my lungs were screaming for air.

And then his body began to slow. He kissed my chest, my neck, my throat, my cheeks, my eyes, my nose and my lips, murmuring words of content and pleasure between each one. His hands smoothed back around me and he pulled me to his chest, holding me close in an attempt to still the trembles that racked my body. Ducking his head, he pressed his mouth to the soft spot where my collarbone meets my neck and finally stilled his body.

I could feel the dampness from his skin mixing with mine, feel how his chest heaved hard against my own, feel his heart pounding away against his ribcage. It mirrored my own body and I gave a soft groan, finally releasing his back from a hard grip and allowing my hands to smooth weakly along his skin.

He turned his head and gave a cough, clearing his throat and inhaling a deep breath before speaking, “Shit, baby.”

His voice sounded distorted in my ears and I had to shake my head to clear the fog from them. I felt like I was going to melt right into the bed and to the floor; my muscles were heavy and I wasn’t sure I’d be able to speak, let alone see clearly. Slowly, I opened my eyes, having to blink them a few times to get things into focus and then I was met with his gaze. A blush went from my cheeks right to my toes and I had to look away.

“Morgan?” He reached a hand and tilted my face back to his, concern moving into those soul stripping eyes.

I couldn’t speak quite yet, let alone get my thoughts organized; it felt like everything was jumbled in my head and more tears quickly came to the surface.

“Why are you crying, baby?”

I didn’t have the answer to that. I was feeling all kinds of emotions and had the urge to push him away and never let him go at the same time. I felt lost and vulnerable, and then suddenly alone when he shifted his body off mine and settled beside me, pulling me against his chest and smoothing his hand along my cheek.

“Baby, it’s okay.”

I just shook my head.

“Morgan,” his voice grew firmer and again he forced our eyes to meet. “What is going on?”

But I didn’t know what was going on. All I knew was that I was suddenly very scared and my heart was beating faster, but for a different reason this time. I pushed against his arms and tried to sit up; the strongest need to get out of that room was rising in my chest.

“Ooh no.” He held me firmly against him. “I am not letting you run away from this.”

I struggled in a vain attempt. “I…I need to go.”

“You’re staying right here.” He wasn’t budging.

“No,” I continued to push at his arms, “you don’t understand.”

He forced me to my back and shifted over me again, pinning me with his body. “Then help me to understand.”

I watched him for a moment and then suddenly began to cry. “I’m… scared…”

“I know.” He stroked my cheek then ducked his head some to force our eyes to connect. “It’s a scary thing.”

“I…I don’t know if I can do this,” I sniffled out.

“Why not?”

“Because…” I wet my bottom lip and spoke through my tears, “what if I lose you?”

The corners of his mouth curled into a slight smile. “I’m not going anywhere.”

“Hugh didn’t think he was either.”

His smile fell and he gave a heavy sigh, shifting back to the side and sitting up. “I can’t tell you what life’s going to throw at us, that’s just a risk everyone takes. But I’m not going to let you go because you’re scared of having to go through something like that again.” He watched me with a firm gaze. “I think what we can do for each other, what we are to each other is worth that risk. Sometimes, you just gotta close your eyes and jump, because it might be worth the fall.”

Slowly, I reached for him. “I’m sorry. You’re right. Inside, I’m so scared and afraid that I’ll find that happiness again and in the blink of an eye it’ll be taken away.”

He gave a nod and took my hand, pulling it to his mouth and kissing the palm. “I understand.”

“But…I’ll keep trying, just …don’t let me go.” My eyes pleaded with him and my voice trembled, “I’ll keep fighting it if you promise to never let me go.”

“I won’t, baby.” He stretched out next to me again then pulled me into his arms, placing soft kisses along my shoulder to my neck. “You keep trying and I’ll keep holding on.”

I gave a soft smile and traced my fingers over his cheek, my mind drifting back many years ago to the night before I left for college. I was in my room finishing up my packing and trying not to fall to pieces at the thought of having to go out on my own and live hours away from everything and everyone I knew. It was late, but my mom was still awake and she came in to help me pack and spend a few minutes together. We had just taped the last of my boxes up when for some reason, I began to cry. I was only 17 and heading off to a big campus where I knew no one. I was scared and didn’t want to be alone.

Sitting there on the floor with packing tape and those Styrofoam peanuts scattered around, my mother pulled me into her arms and held me close, letting me get it all out. Then she smoothed my hair from my flushed face and kissed my forehead, wiping my tears with her hands. She told me that yes, it would be scary, but it wouldn’t be too long before I made friends and became familiar with the school. She promised that eventually I’d think of it as my second home. And then she gave me a piece of advice that she had been given when she was younger and that I had forgotten all about until tonight; when you step into new territory in your life, one of two things will happen; either you will find safe ground... or you will be taught how to fly. And you know what, she was right. Then and even now.

Chapter End Notes: