- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I think these chapters are a bit short, but they will be edited later on...I want this done and over with lol ENJOY CHAPTER 3
Chapter 3: Quit Playing Games

Nick woke up in a well decorated room with the biggest headache he had ever felt.
"What happened to me last night?" he wondered to himself as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and adjusted to the lighting in the room. The bedsheets were black satin and quite comfortable....Nick thought briefly about not getting up but he heard something that made him jump.
"NICK!" the voice rang through his ears, bounced off the walls and echoed through the empty room. Nick fully opened his eyes and came face to face with a pair of green eyes staring back at him.
"Morning sunshine!" a man's voice answered, and Nick's eyes shot open before he screamed in terror. He fell out of the king sized bed, landing on the hardwood floor with the sheets landing on top of him. Arms flailing, he pulled the covers off of him to find a man with spiked blonde hair grinning at him from on top of the bed, a smile playing at his lips.
"I'm sure I wasn't that bad! Come back to bed, silly boy." he cooed softly. Nick screamed again and fell over several times as he tried to back himself away from the bed. The green eyed stranger looked confused as he got out of the bed, and Nick realized that the man was naked. Closing his eyes, Nick shuddered.
"Get.....out..." he said, shaking with anger and frustration. The man left quietly and Nick made a face at the door as he left. Horrified, Nick immediately took a hot shower as if to clense himself of anything that he might have done before waking up. Putting on some fresh clothes, Nick walked out of the room and into a gleaming kitchen.
"Morning, Nick....your boss called, and you never showed up for work last night. Why did a guy come running out of your room?" AJ McLean asked from the counter where he was eating breakfast. Nick stared at him in shock....AJ had no tatoos and his hair was a light shade of brown...its natural color.
"What the fuck happe..did you say I have a job? Like a regular one?" he asked in confusion.
"Not anymore, you don't." AJ said blankly as he ate his scrambled eggs.
"Ha ha...this is a great joke that you and Rok came up with...and that guy in my room was so convincing. So where is everyone anyway?" Nick asked, chuckling.
"What are you talking about and who is Rok?" AJ asked, turning around to face him. Nick had never noticed that his eyes were brown before...it was the first time he had seen AJ without his trademark dark glasses on.
"The joke you and Brian are playing on me right now?" Nick said, looking around what appeared to be a loft apartment. He didn't remember how he had gotten there or why he was there in the first place.
"Okay, this is going far enough. I can understand why you act like you don't know Brian because you act like you don't know him anyways. I can't figure out what that guy was doing in my room or what the hell happened to you damn tatoos." Nick said.
"Hey, watch your mouth." AJ admonished. That had done it. Nick stared at the rebel in shock, for he was the last person that he expected to tell him off for cursing. Nick ran a hand through his messy hair and his eyes tried to search for answers.
"Quit messing with me, Jay...what is going on here?" he demanded.
"My name is Alex....we've been living together for about three years and you still don't get my name right." AJ scowled at him.
"I'm losing my mind...." Nick thought as AJ left to go to work.
"I'm going to be down at the church for a while, okay? No wild parties wwhile I'm gone." he said warmly.
"YOU are going to church?"
"Yeah, I'm a youth pastor...so I kinda have to go to church. What's gotten into you today, Nick?" AJ said before he left the house, Nick feeling more confused than ever.
"Nick..." he heard the voice echo in his mind a second time, followed by a strange feeling of dizziness. Nick sighed and looked around the apartment, trying to figure out how he had gotten there.