[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Almost everyone has done something that they regret. Most would like to say that they would like to die without having any regrets and is true to say that everything happens for a reason?

Dating a multi-platinum millionaire you'd think you would everything especially when that person is caring, sincere, humorous, loving and for the most part, understanding. A love fought strong and felt so right in the beginning right up to the end for two people; with two completely different worlds yet the same, ends with words of regret, heartache, loss and anger.

Just how far does one need to go to gain back the trust she once had? How do you learn to become just friends to the person you know you're meant to spend the rest of your life with? Can a secret be kept or does it need to be told to save two soulmates.
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12
Completed: No
Word count: 23855
Read: 20935
Published: 01/24/09
Updated: 02/24/09

1. Chapter 1 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (1227 words)

2. Chapter 2 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (1098 words)

3. Chapter 3 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (2569 words)

4. Chapter 4 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (3018 words)

5. Chapter 5 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (2049 words)

6. Chapter 6 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (2226 words)

7. Chapter 7 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (2165 words)

8. Chapter 8 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (525 words)
Hey everyone, Just thought I'd check to see how everyone was liking this sotry. I see that I've had a good number of you read this but I haven't received any feed back or comments. Just want to make sure I should keep on with the story. Thanks!

9. Chapter 9 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (2195 words)
I fixed it so that there is more spacing and everything isn't scrunched in!

10. Chapter 10 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (2249 words)

11. Chapter 11 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (1756 words)
Sexual content. For Mature readers only **

12. Chapter 12 by openarmsgirl [ - ] (2778 words)